Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows (7915 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Pilots Smoke Out Terrorists From Bunkers / Snakes And Bees 'flush Out' Boko Haram Fighters / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:51am On Jun 23, 2013
THE Chief of Army Staff (COAS), Lt. Gen. Azubuike Ihejirika, has promised that terrorists operating in the northern parts of the country in the name of Boko Haram, willbe flushed out in no distant time.
Ihejirika, while speaking to newsmen after the inaugurating of the refurbished Mercedes Benz Prime Movers/Ammunition Carriers and Command Vehicles, assured that his officers would achieve their aim of flushing members of the Boko Haram out of the country.
He commended Onitsha community for its display of maturity during the bomb blast of luxury buses in Kano by suspected Boko Haram sect members, adding that if there was a reprisal by the Igbo, the perpetrators would have achieved their objective to set Nigerians against themselves.
Ihejirika said that the motive of the terrorists was to bomb churches so as to give the impression that Moslems were against Christians, noting that the sect was not only against Christians but against everybody.
The Chief of Army Staff said that when he was appointed few years ago, his mission was to transform the Nigerian Army to be able to face contemporary challenges, adding that he had achieved that with the rehabilitation of barracks and refurbishment of military equipment.
In his speech, governor of Anambra State, Mr. Peter Obi, commended President Jonathan for his support towards the Nigerian Army, stating that “our Army is among the best in the world.”
He commended the officers and men of 302 Artillery Regiment, the General Support Services under Col T.A Gagariga for their rolein maintaining internal security and cordial relationship with the civilian population in the state.
He promised to continue supporting the Army in the state, saying that when he decided to upgrade Onitsha, the barrack was taken into consideration and that was why the government had been funding the rehabilitation of the barracks through directlabour.
He assured that the state government would help in the rehabilitation of the schools in the barracks and provide drinking water to the community.
Governor Obi announced the donation of N100 million for the completion of the rehabilitation of the roads in the Army Barracks, bringing the amount so far donated to N200 million.
The commandant, Army Corps of Artillery, Major-General A.K. Kwaskebe, said the refurbishment was an indication of the Corps’ determination to key into Chief of Army Staff’s vision of transforming the Nigerian Army.
Source. Nigerian Tribune
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Lordave: 8:05am On Jun 23, 2013
Which terrorist is there to flush again? I thought they (NA) occupied boko haram hideouts in the north. Abi al qaeda don join?
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by mike404(m): 8:45am On Jun 23, 2013
GENERAL BUHARI WON'T BE HAPPY WITH THIS NEWS sad

13 Likes

Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Chimerase(m): 10:24am On Jun 23, 2013
Shout out 2 ma dad ma mum and ma beloved sibling who made it possible for me 2 be...errrrm 2 be THIRD commenter sori for de gbagun cheesy

1 Like

Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2013
Gbam!
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Donsammi(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2013
cheesy
mike404: GENERAL BUHARI WON'T BE HAPPY WITH THIS NEWS sad
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Andrew3(m): 10:30am On Jun 23, 2013
Lordave: Which terrorist is there to flush again? I thought they (NA) occupied boko haram hideouts in the north. Abi al qaeda don join?
grin grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by nzeadichie: 10:31am On Jun 23, 2013
Oga ihejirika I dey hail oooooo.
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by abduldope(m): 10:32am On Jun 23, 2013
mtchwww we ar use to daht una blind PROverB...... grin
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by proudlyAfrica(m): 10:41am On Jun 23, 2013
abeg make them properly flush dem well cuz i dey go answer my NYSC call there in Katsina tomorrow
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2013
Oboy watch ur back oh!
proudlyAfrica: abeg make them properly flush dem well cuz i dey go answer my NYSC call there in Katsina tomorrow
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Capnd143(m): 10:48am On Jun 23, 2013
I love this ihejirika of a guy! Nigerian army has really improved under his watch!
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 23, 2013
mike404: GENERAL BUHARI WON'T BE HAPPY WITH THIS NEWS sad
yes o, by now Buhari's erect1on is damn fu.ckin weak. JTF carry go...........
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 23, 2013
"flush", the word conjures up a good suggestion and meaning. We going to flush them like sh¡t into the toilet bowl.
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by EyesWideOpen(m): 11:08am On Jun 23, 2013
How person go flush himself out? Mmmtttssseeeewwww!!!!!!!!!!!

I REFUSE TO BE FOOLED Mr. Ihejirika, try again later!

1 Like

Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by dunkem21(m): 11:42am On Jun 23, 2013
Go Ihejirika! Thou illustrious son of IGBO LAND. Flush them out.
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by quintstad(m): 11:46am On Jun 23, 2013
Na 2day we don dey hear dis kind vows. abeg arrest does u knw r behind all dis n lets rest
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Donkarizma: 12:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
]Which terrorist is there to flush again? I thought they (NA) occupied boko haram hideouts in the north. Abi al qaeLordave]Which terrorist is there to flush again? I thought they (NA) occupied boko haram hideouts in the north. Abi al qaeda don join? [/quote][/color]
Lordave: Which terrorist is there to flush again? I thought they (NA) occupied boko haram hideouts in the north. Abi al qaeda don join?
sm times i dont knw how sm of u in NL reason.
Who told u that boko haram are no longer in nigeria.
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by bellaberry: 12:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
Nice work so far by the Nigerian Army. All that's needed is for them to maintain the tempo.
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
Bravo Ihejirika and the entire nigerian army . Bt make FG pay our army well 4 this risk they are taking. Increase their salary and oda incentives. God bless N.A
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Lordave: 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
Don karizma: ]Which terrorist is there to flush again? I thought they (NA) occupied boko haram hideouts in the north. Abi al qaeLordave]Which terrorist is there to flush again? I thought they (NA) occupied boko haram hideouts in the north. Abi al qaeda don join? [/color]Which terrorist is there to flush again? I thought they (NA) occupied boko haram hideouts in the north. Abi al qaeda don join?
sm times i dont knw how sm of u in NL reason.
Who told u that boko haram are no longer in nigeria.
who is this?
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by otipoju(m): 12:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
Okay. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
Northern elders who advocated for amnesty are now living in silence
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
Northern elders who advocating for amnesty are living in shame
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 23, 2013
I commend the COAS for his position. This is a battle of will

Please tripple down on the amount of troops sent to the area if necessary and flush this fools out.

No Nation must give in to terrorists.
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Amanwulu1(m): 1:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
[quote
author=proudlyAfrica]abeg make them properly flush dem well cuz i dey
go answer my NYSC call there in Katsina tomorrow[/quote]

katsina is 1 of d most peaceful NW states except Daura(Buhari's town). welcome.
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by jascon1(m): 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
nzeadichie: Oga ihejirika I dey hail oooooo.
My brother! Hail t moomoo well well o... Na today yarrnshi get center party?
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Smooyis(m): 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
please do
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Ucheemmanuelll: 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dear corpers,if NYSC post you to any boko haram state reject it oo cause even the Bible says "fear norTH"
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by Policewoman(f): 4:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
Kudos to the gallant general. Continue till they are all flushed into the soakaway pit tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows by bootlegaz: 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2013
Why are ACN members not commenting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Spends N14,000 Daily To Feed Each Prisoner- Minister / Kwam1 Ignores Ambode Who Stood Up To Greet Him At An Event. / How Much Money Do You Think Was In The Bullion Vans At Tinubu's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.