Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,715 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:27 AM

PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend (1070 Views)

3 Things To Do After A Spiritual Spouse Deliverance That A Pstor Won't Tell You / Which Church Will You Advice A New Convert To Attend ? / How Can A Spiritual Problem Be Solved? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend by mikeb52: 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dear nairalanders pls he needs ur advice on this issue,a friend found out that every night he always face spiritual attack and when he wakes up in the mourning there will be macks like that of a blade cult all over his hand and some part of his body what can he do.
Re: PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend by bigdady9ja1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 23, 2013
mikeb52: Dear nairalanders pls he needs ur advice on this issue,a friend found out that every night he always face spiritual attack and when he wakes up in the mourning there will be macks like that of a blade cult all over his hand and some part of his body what can he do.

This is a typical case of Night Raiders. They are evil elements that intrude into the lives of men n women through their dreams when asleep. They sow "tares" in the lives of their victims, especially, those who are weak in spirit. What I mean by being weak in spirit is; a person who doesn't know much on what the Word of God says. Many people are ceremonious christians, and not ACTUAL partakers of the laws and provisions salvation bought for mankind.

The topic is a very broad one. But I used to experience such sometime back, and would like to share a few remedies.

1. Get born again
2. Read anointed books ie power against dream criminals by dr dk olukoya, breaking generational curses by david oyedepo (phd).

Feel free to ping or email me. U can get my details off my profile.

God bless u!
Re: PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend by nke001: 6:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
MATT 11 : 12
Re: PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend by bizmahn: 7:04pm On Jun 23, 2013
Tell your friend to go for deliverance immediately at the Lord's chosen charismatic revival ministry Ijesha headquarters or at the MFM prayer city lagos ibadan express.I'll recommend the chosen & its also within the city.
Re: PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend by calebo10(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2013
Your friend should go for deliverance.
Re: PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend by mikeb52: 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
Thank u guys for the advice
Re: PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:10am On Jun 25, 2013
I can see that the anti-knowledge bot has been reactivated again.

2 Likes

Re: PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend by dorox(m): 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
Remind me again why you are so certain that the marks on your friends body was due to spiritual attacks
Re: PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 25, 2013
dorox: Remind me again why you are so certain that the marks on your friends body was due to spiritual attacks
bro.. its real. i've got a cousin whose wife's spirit husband used to beat him every single night.until he ran and left the house... mehn the story is really long.. trust me i witnessed it.. not the beating part though..
Re: PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
Misunderstood_G: bro.. its real. i've got a cousin whose wife's spirit husband used to beat him every single night.until he ran and left the house... mehn the story is really long.. trust me i witnessed it.. not the beating part though..
Hahahahahahaha. Orisirisi. Shior.
Re: PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:47am On Jun 26, 2013
Misunderstood_G:

bro.. its real. i've got a cousin whose wife's spirit husband used to beat him every single night.until he ran and left the house... mehn the story is really long.. trust me i witnessed it.. not the beating part though..

So you witnessed it? What part did you witness? undecided
Re: PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

So you witnessed it? What part did you witness? undecided
alright...here goes... i don't wanna derail this thread though. he used to wake up with several marks on his body.. So he told me the whole story, i didnt believe him at first so he told me to sleep in his house. i slept in his room together, the wife slept in the guest room.. I told him to put on a suit.. he slept with a suit.. The dude woke up the bext morning completely naked.. With marks all over
his body.. I was shocked... what surprised me was..the wife didnt deny it.. she said she told the dude(spirit husband) to leave her alone,and that she's no longer interested...bla bla bla.. to cut the long story short.. the guy ran out of the house... the funny thing is the guy wasnt shouting when he was beaten...it was in the morning he started feeling the pain tongue tongue
Re: PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend by bigdady9ja1(m): 11:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ever been on an important phone call only for your phone to go flat?

Or have you been on a long journey by road and needed to get in touch with your host only to be disappointed by low battery?

These reasons and many more is the idea behind the creation of "Juice Pack"; the perfect solution.

Introducing our cool branded power bank aka "Juice Pack". Comes in 4 cool colours, gift-like package, 2200mah battery capacity n has a key ring. Most ideal gift for your love ones!

USEFULNESS OF JUICE PACK
* ideal companion when travelling long distances
* ideal power back up when stuck in traffic, long meetings, conferences, classes etc
* perfect souvenir for birthdays,events, ceremonies, gift to loyal customers etc

HOW IT WORKS
* charge Juice Pack for 5hrs. When charging a red light indicates. Blue light means its fully charged.
* use the special short cable provided in package to charge phone. If cable doesn't match phone, use cable that come with phone.
* Juice Pack stores up approximately 2 charge (8-10hrs) depending on phone.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10151464980711274&set=a.10150676091361274.3

We are interested in buyers from outside of Lagos more. Buyers from within Lagos are welcome to patronise us. Interested would be distributors can reach me via:

MENTUS OKOLIE
P: 07036883241
E: myenterpriseng@yahoo.co.uk
Y! Starleon45
BBM: 2A1A22D9

A carton contains 25boxes (100pcs)
A box contains 4pcs.

Thank you!
Re: PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:51am On Jun 27, 2013
Misunderstood_G:

alright...here goes... i don't wanna derail this thread though. he used to wake up with several marks on his body.. So he told me the whole story, i didnt believe him at first so he told me to sleep in his house. i slept in his room together, the wife slept in the guest room.. I told him to put on a suit.. he slept with a suit.. The dude woke up the bext morning completely naked.. With marks all over
his body.. I was shocked... what surprised me was..the wife didnt deny it.. she said she told the dude(spirit husband) to leave her alone,and that she's no longer interested...bla bla bla.. to cut the long story short.. the guy ran out of the house... the funny thing is the guy wasnt shouting when he was beaten...it was in the morning he started feeling the pain tongue tongue

Tell them to come believing to this mid year celebration themed: When Mountains Move and that mountain will surely be moved IJN.

Re: PLS Advice A Spiritual Attacked Friend by md003: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2013
that is a simple problem

(1) (Reply)

Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? / Christian Relationships & Signs / Some Funny Things That Bring Atheists And Christians Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.