Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,066 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? (1058 Views)

Various Dates Predicted For The End Of The World That Have Failed / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore / Signs Of The End Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by Doclight(m): 7:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
hello peeps, i've been thinking about this.

This unfortunate disease that is highly contagious and kills deadly, it's obvious it could do what even nuclear bomb can't. It can wipe the whole world in limited timing.

Don't you think its kinda related to the wiping off the evil genearation to give way to a new generation?

Please contribute, 'cos this could be a threat to christianity.
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by ethiopianrasta(m): 7:42pm On Aug 04, 2014
hey man first of all u shud know our history!! Eritrea was part of ethiopia n we r still brothers made haters by two leading parties n will b back 2gether 1 day.n somali, they attacked us we never attack but we extremely good @ defending n u talked about doing somethin to uncolonise others no man by that time 2 million patriots died to kick italian ass twice n remember the first war 1996 we got no help from no one we fought guns with spear !!n most of u said we re racist no man we r not we most ov us think u ll just attack us just b/c were smaller in size
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by whirlwind7(m): 8:00pm On Aug 04, 2014
ethiopianrasta: [s]hey man first of all u shud know our history!! Eritrea was part of ethiopia n we r still brothers made haters by two leading parties n will b back 2gether 1 day.n somali, they attacked us we never attack but we extremely good @ defending n u talked about doing somethin to uncolonise others no man by that time 2 million patriots died to kick italian ass twice n remember the first war 1996 we got no help from no one we fought guns with spear !!n most of u said we re racist no man we r not we most ov us think u ll just attack us just b/c were smaller in size[/s]

Keep smoking that sh#t. Perhaps you will make sense one day.

@ Poster: This isn't the first ebola outbreak, though it is the worst yet. When it first struck in the 70s, some folks may have asked same question as you just did. It wasn't the end then, and it couldn't be the end now.

Several epidemics had threatened mankind in the past. Humanity bounced back (as it always does)

And what exactly do you mean by your last statement? Ebola being a threat to christianity? Has it been selecting only christians as it's victims, or what?

1 Like

Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by TVTKOKO(m): 8:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
whirlwind7:

@ Poster: This isn't the first ebola outbreak, though it is the worst yet. When it first struck in the 70s, some folks may have asked same question as you just did. It wasn't the end then, and it couldn't be the end now.

Several epidemics had threatened mankind in the past. Humanity bounced back (as it always does)

And what exactly do you mean by your last statement? Ebola being a threat to christianity? Has it been selecting only christians as it's victims, or what?
u deserve a kiss 4 dis...tank u
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by Doclight(m): 8:20pm On Aug 04, 2014
whirlwind7:

Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by Caseless: 8:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
Doclight: hello peeps, i've been thinking about this.

This unfortunate disease that is highly contagious and kills deadly, it's obvious it could do what even nuclear bomb can't. It can wipe the whole world in limited timing.

Don't you think its kinda related to the wiping off the evil genearation to give way to a new generation?

Please contribute, 'cos this could be a threat to christianity.
if it is so, am yet to see d ebola kill one warlord or corrupt leader in d affected region.
The question should be: why is everything bad happening to d black race? It is because we leave those domestic animals we have around us and opted for animals like bats, owl, antelope, pig, monkey, cat etc, expect this to happen. It is because we believe disease no de kil africans and we don't take personal 'hygene' seriously. And it is also because we blame our problems on others and, we always wait for oyibo to come and solve our problems for us. Oyibo pharmaceutical companies no wan develop cure for ebola because e nor de kill their own ppl and we're left at our own mercy to watch the situation unfold without solution.
Btw, if ebola is set out bad generation, is it only africa where you have the so called 'bad generation'?
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by Caseless: 8:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
ethiopianrasta: hey man first of all u shud know our history!! Eritrea was part of ethiopia n we r still brothers made haters by two leading parties n will b back 2gether 1 day.n somali, they attacked us we never attack but we extremely good @ defending n u talked about doing somethin to uncolonise others no man by that time 2 million patriots died to kick italian ass twice n remember the first war 1996 we got no help from no one we fought guns with spear !!n most of u said we re racist no man we r not we most ov us think u ll just attack us just b/c were smaller in size
i was wondering if dz topic is about civil war when i read dz post. Dis guy post carry ebola.
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by kevoh(m): 8:30pm On Aug 04, 2014
Doclight: it's obvious it could do what even nuclear bomb can't. It can wipe the whole world in limited timing.

Big lie! Don't mess with Nuclear bombs ooo! It can wipe the earth in seconds and make it unhabitable for centuries. Ebola na small pikin for nuclear bomb!
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by Doclight(m): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
caseless: if it is so, am yet to see d ebola kill one warlord or corrupt leader in d affected region.
The question should be: why is everything bad happening to d black race? It is because we leave those domestic animals we have around us and opted for animals like bats, owl, antelope, pig, monkey, cat etc, expect this to happen. It is because we believe disease no de kil africans and we don't take personal 'hygene' seriously. And it is also because we blame our problems on others and, we always wait for oyibo to come and solve our problems for us. Oyibo pharmaceutical companies no wan develop cure for ebola because e nor de kill their own ppl and we're left at our own mercy to watch the situation unfold without solution.
Btw, if ebola is set out bad generation, is it only africa where you have the so called 'bad generation'?
guy spare me na. I was only sharing my thought.

Btw i wasn't refering to any region as bad generation. U know evil spreads. Its emacipation is not its home
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by Doclight(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2014
kevoh:
Big lie! Don't mess with Nuclear bombs ooo! It can wipe the earth in seconds and make it unhabitable for centuries. Ebola na small pikin for nuclear bomb!
lol.
Just a query for u.
Have u seen a nuclear bomb b4?

I was exaggerating, was only being hyperbolic to reflect it.
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by Doclight(m): 8:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
caseless: i was wondering if dz topic is about civil war when i read dz post. Dis guy post carry ebola.
lolzzzzzzzzzzz
caseless ur name is an irony.

U really've got cases. Lolz

chill please ebola is not our friend!
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by kevoh(m): 9:07pm On Aug 04, 2014
Doclight: lol.
Just a query for u.
Have u seen a nuclear bomb b4?

What type of silly question is that? Do I need to see one despite the real life examples of the effect that it has? What are you trying to say or are you doubting Nuclear bombs? It's like me asking if you have seen Ebola Virus before. Does it make sense at all?
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by Caseless: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2014
Doclight: lolzzzzzzzzzzz
caseless ur name is an irony.

U really've got cases. Lolz

chill please ebola is not our friend!
grin
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by frank317: 8:00am On Aug 05, 2014
@ poster, are you saying that ebola is going to kill you?
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by iamtewwy(m): 12:09pm On Aug 05, 2014
TVTKOKO: u deserve a kiss 4 dis...tank u
nigga are u gay?
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by Weah96: 12:57pm On Aug 05, 2014
caseless: why is everything bad happening to d black race?

We have lost the true history of our identity and that's why we're running around in chaos like headless chickens. Current history, a product engineered by Caucasians, teaches that Africans have always been mediocre and good for nothing. And it doesn't help to have the image of Jesus, a white male, permanently imprinted into the minds of free born Africans.
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by TVTKOKO(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
iamtewwy:
nigga are u gay?
i think dats ur highest level of understanding
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by TVTKOKO(m): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2014
iamtewwy:
nigga are u gay?
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by malvisguy212: 10:46pm On Aug 05, 2014
whirlwind7:

the end time start long time ago, God is removing the weed from the crop.
Re: Ebola A Warning Or Sign Of The End? by freshness2020: 2:39am On Aug 10, 2014
The end is near..
Nations will rise against nations"it has been happening (guess ♈όϋ all know what's happening between Israel and Palestinians)
Read Luke 21v26,31 for better insight.
Make God help us.
Be ye awake my brethren.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Directives From Catholic Bishops Conference Of Nigeria Over The Spread Of Ebola / Redeemed Member Laments ‘T.B. Joshua Lies’ / Defining "Islamophobia"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.