Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,957 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

Looking for a Job? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking for a Job? (4736 Views)

I Want To Start A Job Portal Like Jobberman Etc. / Starting A Business After University Or Getting A Job. Which One Is Better? / Forever Living Products! Looking For A Job? Tired Of Your Job? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
hi my name is joseph.am also a graduate from the ahmadu bello university zaria kaduna and also runing some biznes program at the university of the carribbean.
Am into these biz and am encouraging our fresh graduate or be you professional these biznez dosnt required certificate or master in agronomy or any agric course it just buy and sell thats all
Am in to supplying of tomatoes in small and very large quantities depending on your bujets,
Am in zaria and have been running this biz for some time that am able to get mysef a jfive.
This biz tht the abokis dose for living and they are bastadly making a hell of cash from just cropping frm farm put in transpot to lagos,ph,shasha in akure,olomore in abeokuta,mile two inlagos
And all this abokis cnt even spik english bt if it for the cash hell no
They have it infact the best car owner is in the norht.
It a biz thats gud iknw some of you mite say it an haaulage biz.
Yes somhow but it just ubuy and sell thts all nd if you have truck dat will be a gud deal for you.
Feel free to call me anytime.
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 3:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
call to make your full enquiries.08169446319.
Re: Looking for a Job? by kwiin: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
How much does a truck load of tomatoes cost at the farm point or primary market in the North?
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 8:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
mr or mrs kwiin.
It jfive pickup we use here.
And full load of jfive off tomatoes is fifty unit baskets of it.
Unless you have your truck tht you wud love to usee for the transporting to your station aswell.
Anymore questions or you call me 08169446319
+you are welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 8:45am On Jun 25, 2013
cityhood: hi my name is joseph.am also a graduate from the ahmadu bello university zaria kaduna and also runing some biznes program at the university of the carribbean.
Am into these biz and am encouraging our fresh graduate or be you professional these biznez dosnt required certificate or master in agronomy or any agric course it just buy and sell thats all
Am in to supplying of tomatoes in small and very large quantities depending on your bujets,
Am in zaria and have been running this biz for some time that am able to get mysef a jfive.
This biz tht the abokis dose for living and they are bastadly making a hell of cash from just cropping frm farm put in transpot to lagos,ph,shasha in akure,olomore in abeokuta,mile two inlagos
Yes somhow but it just ubuy and sell thts all nd if you have truck dat will be a gud deal for you.
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 25, 2013
If am to start dis biz hw much will be d required capital nd are dere buyers available or I'll source dem out ma self??
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ok it depends on ur location just comfirm the prices of tomatoes,pepe,onions,there then call me u cn sourc for buyers for urself.and supervise it sotht wen u supply dem u colect urcash strate and order more from me.
Re: Looking for a Job? by Inufele1: 9:10am On Jun 26, 2013
Ok just want to know the price of full load j5 and howl l8.ng my order will take to arrive
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 9:47am On Jun 26, 2013
ok 08169446319
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 1:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
cityhood: hi my name is joseph.am also a graduate from the ahmadu bello university zaria kaduna and also runing some biznes program at the university of the carribbean.
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by chocknolis(m): 1:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
why not give us the full info as regards the cost of tomatoes and probably transportation. Stop telling us to call you.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
read wht u posted mr chok.
Hw cn i giv u the pric of transpotation dt i dnt knw ur location.and two did u tel me u nid there prices...bfr.pple dt ar serois call tomake enquiry.at list hundred nairaa is nt bad to load.amd call is it everytin dt i can be typing
Nomata how much ikip typing and explaining some will still cnt get it full as to call and listen to each oda,s plenty difrnt questions frm the invvestor dat day cnt ask on net.
If u have problems of understnding my explanation
Call i xplain better.
Cuz this biznes is nt a biz dt uwud just mayb a car put pics and there specification nd put price.this a biz were pple need advic encoragmnt and they also do there own findings frm there side to see if truly it maketable.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 8:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by rasheedow(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2013
Hello,plz how much be d price to Ondo Town in Ondo state.And how can i get and pay for the goods.can i also get beans and yam there(how much is beans and load of yam). u can mail me @ rasheedow@yahoo.com,Thanks
Re: Looking for a Job? by sparrowkid: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2013
How much is full truck and transport to abeokuta and ibadan and cost of transport, you can maill me sotola4real@yahoo.com.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
ful truck of what idnt knw wht you are intrested in.so icnt do the calculations for you only if you can plz specifies.
Transportation to abeokuta olomore igues.icnt say now if you specifies den we knw wht we ar doing.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 4:11pm On Jun 27, 2013
@mr rasheedow tranpots to ondo is nt prblm hw many bags of beans u want to buy u call me we talk and igues is the white beans you want to buy day are verymch plenty here.100kg,50kg,etc
As for the payment if you cant send cash to dt i mysef will folow the truck to diliva to ur door step ova there you can sacrifice and come ova here we buy it togeda aand load it for you then u be on your way.
I tinks it ok like dat.sir
Or u cn call me wecn arrange sir
You are welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2013
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 3:50pm On Jun 28, 2013
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 9:47am On Jun 29, 2013
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 9:23am On Jul 03, 2013
[quote author=cityhood][/quote]
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2013
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2013
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 9:25am On Jul 07, 2013
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by mkoabiola: 11:01am On Jul 07, 2013
Op
Park well
Ur fine is either off or u don't pick.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 11:24am On Jul 07, 2013
ok. Atxt nt bad.if nt goin or idnt pik.@list there rison fr me nt piking.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 6:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2013
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2013
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 11:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
cityhood: call to make your full enquiries.08169446319.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Logos You Didn't Know Have A Hidden Meaning. / This Man Built A House, Raised 2 Graduates Selling Chewing Sticks / How Do I Register An Entertainment Company In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.