Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,602 members, 7,820,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Looking for a Job? - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking for a Job? (4740 Views)

I Want To Start A Job Portal Like Jobberman Etc. / Starting A Business After University Or Getting A Job. Which One Is Better? / Forever Living Products! Looking For A Job? Tired Of Your Job? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 11:25am On Jul 21, 2013
cityhood: hi my name is joseph.am also a graduate from the ahmadu bello university zaria kaduna and also runing some biznes program at the university of the carribbean.
Am into these biz and am encouraging our fresh graduate or be you professional these biznez dosnt required certificate or master in agronomy or any agric course it just buy and sell thats all
Am in to supplying of tomatoes in small and very large quantities depending on your bujets,
Am in zaria and have been running this biz for some time that am able to get mysef a jfive.
This biz tht the abokis dose for living and they are bastadly making a hell of cash from just cropping frm farm put in transpot to lagos,ph,shasha in akure,olomore in abeokuta,mile two inlagos
And all this abokis cnt even spik english bt if it for the cash hell no
They have it infact the best car owner is in the norht.
It a biz thats gud iknw some of you mite say it an haaulage biz.
Yes somhow but it just ubuy and sell thts all nd if you have truck dat will be a gud deal for you.
Feel free to call me anytime.
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 9:17pm On Jul 24, 2013
cityhood: call to make your full enquiries.08169446319.
Re: Looking for a Job? by ndubuisi0147: 5:29am On Jul 25, 2013
i am intrested. i stay in asaba delta state, how do u supply me tomatos and hw much do u think i can start with. call 08038132851
Re: Looking for a Job? by Priscaboss(f): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2013
Am interested hw much is it goin to cost me for u to supply me tomatoes and pepper?dis is my mail priscaairende@gmail.com.tanx
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 8:40am On Jul 25, 2013
igeet you bur is beta to call we talk to eplain bbeta
You are welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2013
cityhood: hi my name is joseph.am also a graduate from the ahmadu bello university zaria kaduna and also runing some biznes program at the university of the carribbean.
Am into these biz and am encouraging our fresh graduate or be you professional these biznez dosnt required certificate or master in agronomy or any agric course it just buy and sell thats all
Am in to supplying of tomatoes in small and very large quantities depending on your bujets,
Am in zaria and have been running this biz for some time that am able to get mysef a jfive.
This biz tht the abokis dose for living and they are bastadly making a hell of cash from just cropping frm farm put in transpot to lagos,ph,shasha in akure,olomore in abeokuta,mile two inlagos
Yes somhow but it just ubuy and sell thts all nd if you have truck dat will be a gud deal for you.
You are all welcome.
Re: Looking for a Job? by cityhood: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
You are all welcome.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Hundred And Fifty Thousand Naira In Less Than Two Months / TEFconnect 2021 Nairalanders (lets Meet Here) / Access Bank Declares N56.4bn Profit In 3Q

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.