Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages (16206 Views)

EFCC Charges Tompolo And Akpbolokemi For Unlawful Conversion / Pauline Tallen's Son Marries Princess Adaora Nomeh / Amigo Supermarket Owners Sues FG For N50bn For Unlawful Detention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Nobody: 5:55am On Jun 24, 2013
Son of the ex-Deputy Governor of Plateau State, Mrs Pauline Tallen, Adamu Richard Tallen, has dragged her mother to an Abuja High Court over an alleged unlawful detaintion and an abuseof his fundamental rights. Richard joined the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed D Abubakar and the Nigerian Police Force in the said suit. The applicant is also asking the court to award N200million damages as compensation for the unlawful, illegal, unconstitutional and gross violation of his fundamental human rights.

He is asking for an order of court for a declaration that his arrest and incarceration from June 13, 2013 till date by the respondents, their agents, servants, privies, officers or otherwise however called is illegal, unconstitutional and oppressive as it violates the applicant rights as guaranteed by section 35 of the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria 1999 as amended.

“An order directing the respondents to issue an apology in writing to the applicant within seven days of making the declaration sought in the relief above for their violent infringement of the applicant’s right as constitutionally guaranteed.”

The applicant is further asking the court to award the sum of N200million as well as compensation for the unlawful, illegal, unconstitutional and gross violation of the applicant’s fundamental right to personal liberty and freedom of movement.

No date has been fixed for the hearing of the matter.

http://leadership.ng/news/240613/unlawful-detention-pauline-tallen-s-son-sues-mother-demands-n200m-damages
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Ibangap(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2013
Am not suprised. ''In the lasts days, fathers shall turn against daughters, sons against mothers...........'' End time things.

5 Likes

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by OCcool: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2013
I dey come

1 Like

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by sexymoma(f): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2013
Good Morning ma fellow Nairalanders!! Hope you Slept well. kiss
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by nekaa(f): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2013
I really dnt get ?!!!
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by KayEnn(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2013
Noted!

1 Like

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by johnwizey: 10:03am On Jun 24, 2013
Abeg part wat is dis film........cos dis film G̶̲̥̅̊☹ make sense die o

1 Like

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by hassymo5(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2013
e don dey reach naija,, where Pikin go sue papa for not allowing him do what pleases him... parents watch out.
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by gluv01(f): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2013
Asking for 200m because your mother is the president ba?
It should have gone in the budget if so, eating tax payers money. And what other compensation?

Right it was unlawful and illegal, so does it warrant a 200m compensation or he just needs a share of the national cake.
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2013
Time to sue my own papa. Lord have mercy!!

1 Like

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by gozyluv202: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2013
How did I enter here?where iS the point of exist. shocked
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by JojoArmani(m): 10:05am On Jun 24, 2013
hmmmmm no comment
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Barthx(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2013
Effect of watching too much 'Oyinbo film'...
Someone should please advice the young man to stop smoking those dry leaves...

6 Likes

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by dulphines: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2013
gozyluv202: How did I enter here?where iS the point of exist. shocked

Point of exist?

1 Like

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Barthx(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2013
Yungwizzzy: Time to sue my own papa. Lord have mercy!!
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by movein: 10:12am On Jun 24, 2013
You mean Exit grin Oya follow back door comot grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by gunuvi(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2013
Wetin u do your mum to have ordered your arrest? Maybe you threaten her and she felt unsafe.
Okay na, don't forget to also sue her for her detaining you for 9months in her womb before she released you to this planet earth.
Foolish pikin you better go and beg your mother o. He is even asking for 200million damages from her mother and an apology. WTF on a monday morning.

3 Likes

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by slex(m): 10:14am On Jun 24, 2013
balfour vs balfour,

smart people know what i am saying

4 Likes

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by toluernanes: 10:16am On Jun 24, 2013
lolz, this should be interesting.....

dude wants to get paaaaiiiiddddd!!!!!!
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by freecocoa(f): 10:19am On Jun 24, 2013
I don get it.

Why was he detained in the first place?
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by gRutiE(f): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2013
Dis is arant nonesense bt wat do u expect wen probably he was train outside. Is lik i go sue my mama wey dey sell sweet ooo

1 Like

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by WukedP(m): 10:22am On Jun 24, 2013
Guy! That tin is Exit o... N not exist
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Omen100(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2013
like what someone has said before, these are obvious signs of end time. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Stylaay(m): 10:28am On Jun 24, 2013
Dan iska! He breaks into his mother's room and steals money 4rm time to time among other things. Buh e jus dey colllect emn own share of money weh en mama thief
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 24, 2013
slex: balfour vs balfour,

smart people know what i am saying
law311, stupid family
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2013
I was scanning my brain for the name Paulen Tallen b4 I rmbd her during Jonah Jang's 1st tenure. I can't even find what the son did to the mother before detaining him in this thread. Mtcheeew!
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by sage2(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2013
This boy should tell us what he did. This is not a trait of a typical Jtown boy. We know our mothers love us and would only do things out of love. We may have to disown this boys if he does not retrace his steps and beg mama Tallen before the court hearing.
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by johnwizey: 10:49am On Jun 24, 2013
primary 1 still dey call u o guy
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by Noble11(m): 10:51am On Jun 24, 2013
Ok
Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by sage2(m): 10:54am On Jun 24, 2013
Na d yeye boy dey fo middle so.

Re: Pauline Tallen’s Son Sues Her For Unlawful Detention & Demands N200m Damages by timpaker(m): 10:55am On Jun 24, 2013
S@NNiE:

Son of the ex-Deputy Governor of Plateau State, Mrs Pauline Tallen, Adamu Richard Tallen, has dragged her mother to an Abuja High Court over an alleged unlawful detaintion and an abuse of his fundamental rights. Richard joined the Inspector General of Police, Mohammed D Abubakar and the Nigerian Police Force in the said suit. The applicant is also asking the court to award N200million damages as compensation for the unlawful, illegal, unconstitutional and gross violation of his fundamental human rights.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG / Oyefolu Ojelabi Emerges Lagos APC Chairman / Kemi Adeosun: A ‘zuwo’ Or A Nero?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.