Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,254 members, 7,864,335 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:15 PM

I Did Not: Governor Aregbesola Denies Slapping Deputy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not: Governor Aregbesola Denies Slapping Deputy (564 Views)

Ex-militant Leader Denies Slapping Timipre Sylva / Aregbesola Denies Plan To Stop School Feeding Scheme / Osun State Governor Aregbesola Denies Slapping Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Did Not: Governor Aregbesola Denies Slapping Deputy by trendutain: 8:16am On Jun 24, 2013
Osun State Governor, Mr. Rauf Aregbesola has denied ever slapping his deputy, Mrs. Grace Tomori, stressing that the rumor was aimed at causing disaffection capable of destabilising the state.

photo

The governor said a cordial relationship exists between the two of them.

He added that “I have never beaten anybody in my life. In fact, I don’t beat my children, let alone beating any other person. More so, the Deputy Governor is older than me, so how do I beat an elderly person.”

Governor Aregbesola, who spoke during a seven hour live programme tagged ‘Ogbeni till day break,’ weekend, maintained: “I don’t have any quarrel with my Deputy, and I can’t have any with her because I intentionally chose her and no one choose her for me.

“I think I can work with her and that is why I chose her. So, no differences exist between us.”

The deputy governor who was also present at the programme confirmed the claims of the governor when she was asked to respond to the allegation that the governor once slapped her.

The deputy governor stressed that a cordial relationship exists between her and the governor,, adding that she would remain loyal to the governor.

On the crisis rocking the Nigerian Governors’ Forum (NGF), Governor Aregbesola said: “Let the NGF take care of itself. The forum is a voluntary one and it is not compulsory that every Governor is a member.”

He also denied ...
continue http://trendydoc..com
check hot stories http://trendydoc..com
Re: I Did Not: Governor Aregbesola Denies Slapping Deputy by AbuMikey(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2013
As Long as the News came from a Blog site.....I don't Believe it,,,!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know Obama Isn't The First Black President,and Washington Was The 8th / US Senate Passes Far-reaching Immigration Reform Bill / Jerry Boy Finally Facing The Music?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.