Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus (24102 Views)

ROOFING MATERIALS, NIGERIA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
coogar:

evil spirits dey your compound, it will not work. grin

dynamo and nik wallenda(the tight rope walker) are not humans. the type of stunts they pull defies physics. forget gravity or archimedes, these guys have broken all the laws of nature.
dynamo is just a regular magician bros. Check out mask magicians on youtube, to watch how some of these magics are done
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by SomaNaeto: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
yuzedo: Can he help me port a babe into my bedroom?! tongue undecided
[color=#006600][/color]. NA BABE BE UR PROBLEM? U FIT USE TOUCH AND FOLLOW
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by UyiIredia(m): 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
coogar:

dynamo and nik wallenda(the tight rope walker) are not humans. the type of stunts they pull defies physics. forget gravity or archimedes, these guys have broken all the laws of nature.

They followed, not defied, natural laws. Refer to my posted images for clarification.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by akorlade(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
musKeeto: Jesus has competition.
UNTIL HE TURNS WATER TO WINE. THEN HE JUST A LEARNER
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by supaeagles(m): 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
This is surely winchcraft undecided
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
akorlade:
UNTIL HE TURNS WATER TO WINE. THEN HE JUST A LEARNER
he has turned ordinary paper to football tickets many times. Go to youtube bros
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

They followed, not defied, natural laws. Refer to my posted images for clarification.
some of his magics that i still cant understand are; how he put his hands thru glass and how he puts phones in glass bottles. Still doing research on it just cant find anytin reasonable.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by FILEBE(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Look at the images I posted above. It explains things. He used a fake arm.
the images are nt opening by default except i right click an view image.

the images realy explains alot.! wow! but i still cant understand aw he makes it above the ground
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by MockingBird(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
I wonder why these will continue to fascinate people. It just shows how people have very limited
knowledge of the world of spirits. This guy has literally sold his soul to the devil hence
he has invisible demon spirits at his command unseen to the natural eyes suspending him.
It was the same when he walked across River thames.
It takes a very high level in witchcraft to be able to pull these stunts cos the demons are
hard to control.
Just mere invoking one to perform, get your incantations wrong and you are done.

Magic like these have serious repercussions. These powers are not given for free.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by collynzo2(m): 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by coogar: 2:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
9jadelta: dynamo is just a regular magician bros. Check out mask magicians on youtube, to watch how some of these magics are done

so did dynamo place transparent plexi-glass inside river thames to walk on water? if it's that easy, why can't you do it?

Uyi Iredia:

that's his cheapest stunt ever - it's a promo for pepsi. how did he walk on thames? how do you explain that? i have seen trick magicians walking on a swimming pool but not 700ft deep river thames.....
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by lekkie073(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
levitation is not magic, though it is occultic as it involves the manipulation of certain chakras in d body in order to defy gravity. mind over matter......

1 Like

Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Goldie20: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
You believe this you would believe anything lol smh
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by sunkoye: 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
SlyIg: meaning what?
What are you insinuating!
Poor Pagan!
yea...very pathetic one!
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by collynzo2(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
coogar:

so did dynamo place transparent plexi-glass inside river thames to walk on water? if it's that easy, why can't you do it?

that's his cheapest stunt ever - it's a promo for pepsi. how did he walk on thames? how do you explain that? i have seen trick magicians walking on a swimming pool but not 700ft deep river thames.....
Watch the video I posted before, if you were really at the River Thames when he did it (which I very much doubt) you'd have observed that the cops' boat encountered something like a platfotm when they came close to him, their boat almost capsized. What was that?
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by bobbyL(m): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
Could have used a fake arm made of a very strong material. The arm can then be attached to the bus and he wears the contraption that the arm is attached to or the arm can be attached to.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
MockingBird: I wonder why these will continue to fascinate people. It just shows how people have very limited
knowledge of the world of spirits. This guy has literally sold his soul to the devil hence
he has invisible demon spirits at his command unseen to the natural eyes suspending him.
It was the same when he walked across River thames.
It takes a very high level in witchcraft to be able to pull these stunts cos the demons are
hard to control.
Just mere invoking one to perform, get your incantations wrong and you are done.

Magic like these have serious repercussions. These powers are not given for free.

Olodo!! Spirit ko budlight ni. Ever heard of plexiglass? There is no spiritual power involved here. Find a way to create an illusion that people dont understand shikena. After it gets old, reveal the trick to everyone. The walking on the river thing is old. All they do is walk on properly laid "clear plexiglass". As for the bus stunt, someone already posted how its done so no need repeating what we already know
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by coogar: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
collynzo2: Watch the video I posted before, if you were really at the River Thames when he did it (which I very much doubt) you'd have observed that the cops' boat encountered something like a platfotm when they came close to him, their boat almost capsized. What was that?

i was there and there's no platform or any sorta capsizing. if those platforms were there, then they would have been placed there with the full consent of the cops and there would have been no need to arrest him.

unless of course, everything was fixed!
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by AbuMikey(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
shockedshockedshocked See Magic...assuming say he fall,na die be that ooo!
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Rooneyboy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
coogar: i am shocked he wasn't arrested.....

As in ennn !

If to say na naija , na bundling things ooo, straight to kirikiri .
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by FILEBE(m): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
kkkk. i tink i get it now
the fake hand is connected to a strap which holds him firm. however the fake arm is already glued or fasten against the wall/body.
get it?

thanks Uyi Iredia. almost started pondering heavily. Magicians are full of tricks no special power jor

1 Like

Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by 50calibre(m): 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
Between this guy and chris angel, I don't know who does more daring stunts. I've seen both do inexplicable things.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Telekinesis,
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by akinvest(m): 2:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
[quote author=musKeeto]Jesus has competition. Who can compete wit his maker?
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by DeepSight(m): 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
O come on guys, it takes just a little brilliance to think of many ways in which this and other acts couldbe accomplished.

Off the top ofmy head I can think immediately of two methods -

1- He is not there: its a hologram depicting his moving image: virtual reality images from a projector in the box.

2- He is there: but power hidden air propulsion systems attached to the bus keep him hovering. Just like hover crafts.

There are many ways that this can be done. The thinking, will smile, the unthinking, will say - - - magic!
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
adaobi123: Fair dodger angry

If his other 'arm' was removed from the bus I would be impressed grin

abi?
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by DeepSight(m): 3:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
FILEBE: kkkk. i tink i get it now
the fake hand is connected to a strap which holds him firm. however the fake arm is already glued or fasten against the wall/body.
get it?

thanks Uyi Iredia. almost started pondering heavily. Magicians are full of tricks no special power jor

Yep! And many many many more methods that one could think of, if one only applied one's brains!
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by ManTiger(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
Illusion: Making something that is not real to tool real while an illiutionist(Noun) is the actor.
No matter what you do to impress me, i will still not be impressed!
Its all fake.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by TechyGuy: 3:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
coogar:

ok, mr doubting thomas, disillusionise this video.
show us the string or cables or whatever you think must have been used to suspend him in the air.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sI33hIRH7yk

Hey pal, stop being gullible. If he can suspend in the air with one hand on the bus, what stops him from suspending without any support.
That's why he is called illusionist. It's make believe bro!

See Dynamo's walk on the water trick revealed and stop believing illusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buatrQPAmm4

You can also search youtube for magicians exposed. There's a lot revealed about Dynamo on youtube.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by TechyGuy: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
I have watched Chris Angel revealed. That's when I realized the audience is part of the show. They are all in it. Like a movie.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by coogar: 3:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
TechyGuy:
Hey pal, stop being gullible. If he can suspend in the air with one hand on the bus, what stops him from suspending without any support.
That's why he is called illusionist. It's make believe bro!

because suspending without any support would defy the laws of gravity. the bus thang is a cheap trick that can easily be replicated so i won't say much....

See Dynamo's walk on the water trick revealed and stop believing illusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buatrQPAmm4
You can also search youtube for magicians exposed. There's a lot revealed about Dynamo on youtube.

you call that an explanation?
damn, and you had the hutzpah to say people are gullible. that video explained nothing. he said dynamo must have been walking on a sort of plank that was underwater. you should know his explanation is rubbish with the number of dislikes on the video.

what's holding the plank in the water? river thames is not still, it flows so something must be holding that plank still. the question is not what he did but how he pulled it off. the strict laws concerning thames would not even permit dynamo to place any plank or stunts in the river.

1 Like

Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
Una try..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) / Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children / When Was The Last Time You Saw A Butterfly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.