Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus (24108 Views)

ROOFING MATERIALS, NIGERIA. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by sofadj(m): 8:37am On Jun 25, 2013
He's an illusionist, means there's a trick but you won't notice it. For this one there's a rope tied to his body and an hydraulics machine that levitates him. The onlookers have been paid and are part of the trick.

For his "walking on water", there's a transparent glass beneath with the surface just along the water, I know this because "I Know"
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by coogar: 9:55am On Jun 25, 2013
sofa-dj:
He's an illusionist, means there's a trick but you won't notice it. For this one there's a rope tied to his body and an hydraulics machine that levitates him. The onlookers have been paid and are part of the trick.

For his "walking on water", there's a transparent glass beneath with the surface just along the water, I know this because "I Know"

his euro 2012 prediction nko?
he placed a £1 bet to predict the result of euro 2012 games with the actual score at 10,000/1. he sent the prediction to a TV station months before the completion and everything he predicted was correct including the scoreline of the final between spain and italy.

he gave the money to a charity organisation - is that another stunt?

1 Like

Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by sabawex(m): 11:54am On Jun 25, 2013
this guy's magic cant freak me..cos i still salute the technology of those dat built the van he stung on and d driver driving it..what if the van tumble?he will find himself six feet under d ground..he work on water what about those that did bridge over the water..for those that liken him wit jesus, ..the mistake is that jesus hes nt and entertainer like him whearas he is..He (jesus) Performed miracle by God's power frm cradle,for a purpose at unconsequential and consequential events..who know this guy 10years ago...mteWW feable ILLUMINATI
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
Anybody seen CHRIS ANGELS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
make him come naija,,he go see juju run,,,for naija...we de fly without wings pas bird sef,,,our witech(witch technology) na die.....naija i de hail o .
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by justwise(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
adaobi123: Fair dodger angry

If his other 'arm' was removed from the bus I would be impressed grin

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by supaeagles(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
coogar:

he placed a £1 bet to predict the result of euro 2012 games with the actual score at 10,000/1. he sent the prediction to a TV station months before the completion and everything he predicted was correct including the scoreline of the final between spain and italy.
Wrong - he made the prediction on June 21, 2012(during the 1/4 final stage) and he just gave an estimate of the final match's score line ( not the actual score). Source :. Many predicted Spain to win - so it was really not a big deal after all. He is just a very good illusionist - dats all.

1 Like

Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by rodeo0070(m): 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
The guy is good. I love his approach and that of Criss Angels of the Mind Freak...
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by collynzo2(m): 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
There is a reason why this thread is in Science/technology section and not religious or spirituality(?) section.
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
coogar:

really? Wow, i didnt know about that. But the trick he did at radio bbc 1 was one of his greatest trick
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by neowelsh(m): 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
peckhamboi: If you believe this nonsense, you should be given a very hard and dirty slap.

All the people inside the bus are paid actors who have been told to act as if they saw something.

oooo, i feel sorry for you. Try and study magnetic levitation. Thats the principle behind all these fast moving trains, they levitates. Its just simple physics
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by dorox(m): 8:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
neo_welsh:

oooo, i feel sorry for you. Try and study magnetic levitation. Thats the principle behind all these fast moving trains, they levitates. Its just simple physics
Educated Olodo. His hanging on the the bus has nothing to do with magnetic levitation.

1 Like

Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Olaone1: 10:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by turl(m): 6:39am On Jun 26, 2013
LBT: And you believe the UK police will allow him to dupe people and organisations endorsing him? People will wanna come to his shows and companies will endorse and advertise on his shows which the uk govt would not allow if his a fraud.
wait..what?
how does that relate to my post? O_o
Re: Magician Dynamo Levitates From The Roof Of A London Bus by Tats(m): 5:42pm On Jul 04, 2013
The guy has levitated beside the Cristo Redento, the Christ Statue in Rio de Janeiro in full view of tourists.
he has also walked on the sides of a tall building in Los angeles starting from the top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Scientists Reveal Brain Of 233-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur (Pictures) / How To Borrow Credit On Prepaid Meter In Nigeria / Tomisin Jasmin Ogunnubi Develops My Locator App To Help Lost Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.