Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,579 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

OKWAIFUG0!your Attention Is Highly Needed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / OKWAIFUG0!your Attention Is Highly Needed! (1046 Views)

Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed / Highly Needed! / Ur Advice Is Highly Needed Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OKWAIFUG0!your Attention Is Highly Needed! by presegsADESIDA(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2013
A client that I directed to your site paid in a total sum of
N9,870 into your GTBank account Ezewkesili Elochukwu 0047004972
last week with teller no 7947259A by Joy Neneh for $47 of Payza {you both agreed on N210/$ which is entirely different from the price tag you put here at http://okwaifugo.com/ecurrency/) fund into anwurij@gmail.com though I understand that price of online funds do change.

She said that she yhas been communicating with your airtel line which you are longer picking though I as well tried your number several times without you picking it up.
Kindly look into that & fund her account ASAP or refund her if Payza fund is not available.Thanks
Re: OKWAIFUG0!your Attention Is Highly Needed! by rozayx5(m): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
he has been banned
Re: OKWAIFUG0!your Attention Is Highly Needed! by Tonjeola1(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
ve not heard of that name before, why don't you direct her to reliable xchanger @OP
Re: OKWAIFUG0!your Attention Is Highly Needed! by presegsADESIDA(m): 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
rozayx5: he has been banned

Why was he banned?It might be spam bot.

Let him check his profile as I do experience that as well once in a while but I will be unbanned after some few days automatically.

Okwufaigo!Click on your profile & scroll down to your profile extreme end & it is from there you will reason(s) for the ban.Thanks
Re: OKWAIFUG0!your Attention Is Highly Needed! by Gold2NairaCom(m): 3:52pm On Jun 24, 2013
Beware of people you transact with, some people create e-currency website to scam people. Example of such person is the owner of processedpay dot com dot ng. That guy has scam alot of people, he scammed my $200 Perfect Money when i have not start selling e-currencies.
Re: OKWAIFUG0!your Attention Is Highly Needed! by presegsADESIDA(m): 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
Tonjeola1: ve not heard of that name before, why don't you direct her to reliable xchanger @OP

Haba!The company has been in existence for some time now & I do refer people to the site.

I've never heard of complaint(s) from people I've been referring to them but I had to contact them with immediate effect because the client skeptically called me and explained situation of things out to me.

I later called their hotline which was picked up and I got a positive feedback which I was glad about that her account will be funded soon.

I couldn't come back to nairaland as fast as possible to update this thread with positive response that I got because I was so busy attending to other clients of mine on other platforms away from nairaland.

I'm not a MOD & neither do I have the power to ban people because I could feel it in the text I got back from their number that post in here caused their ID to be banned.

Moderator of this thread should kindly update us about what caused the banning.
Re: OKWAIFUG0!your Attention Is Highly Needed! by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:47am On Jul 01, 2013
presegsADESIDA: A client that I directed to your site paid in a total sum of
N9,870 into your GTBank account Ezewkesili Elochukwu 0047004972
last week with teller no 7947259A by Joy Neneh for $47 of Payza {you both agreed on N210/$ which is entirely different from the price tag you put here at http://okwaifugo.com/ecurrency/) fund into anwurij@gmail.com though I understand that price of online funds do change.

She said that she has been communicating with your airtel line which you are longer picking though I as well tried your number several times without you picking it up.
Kindly look into that & fund her account ASAP or refund her if Payza fund is not available.Thanks

OKWAIFUGO if you are seeing this now.Kindly refund the client her N9,870 today as said and agreed.
Re: OKWAIFUG0!your Attention Is Highly Needed! by presegsADESIDA(m): 7:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
presegsADESIDA:

OKWAIFUGO if you are seeing this now.Kindly refund the client her N9,870 today as said and agreed.

Thanks for complying!She just got the alert some minutes ago.
Re: OKWAIFUG0!your Attention Is Highly Needed! by OkwaIfugo(m): 7:20pm On Jul 01, 2013
We always strive for good name. we handle many clients daily and her issue is one that comes in business of which we took time out to explain to you Adesida and her.
Thanks as this has been sorted.

Got any business we are always here to help.
customercare@okwaifugo.com

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Houston , Texas ( Accommodation , Feeding , Transportation ) / Fastest Way To Get Out Of Our Economic Mess2 / This Rat Don't Know The Current Exchange Rate In Nigeria. (funny Pictures.)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.