Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

Highly Needed! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Highly Needed! (719 Views)

Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed / Ur Advice Is Highly Needed Friends / OKWAIFUG0!your Attention Is Highly Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highly Needed! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hey friends, am in need of any online biz that can pay a nigerian... I nid biz like paid to read mails, paid to click (referral link)etc.
Thanks, ur help is highly needed
Re: Highly Needed! by IamGodzilla: 6:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
Either one! Own a website....and you work on it..then you get paid for adverts or other strategies that you can pull. Or referral links like or whogohost.com(visit my signature)for signups.
Re: Highly Needed! by bedfordng(m): 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
most of such kind of online scheme are scam so don't waste your time engaing in such kind of scheme.seems like you are still new to online money making
Re: Highly Needed! by royalads: 1:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
@op.....if you are ready to make money, you have to be prepare to work it out....all them paid to red mails bla bla bla are nothing but scams....... Look around you, there are people making full time income online, go to any of them and pay for mentorship....
Re: Highly Needed! by royalads: 1:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Sorry about the typo....prepared.......read
Re: Highly Needed! by kason(m): 3:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
Friend, those type of biz are time-waster and energy sapping with no good returns. Check our signature below you may find business that you may like.
Re: Highly Needed! by dav8id(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
iykpeterz: Hey friends, am in need of any online biz that can pay a nigerian... I nid biz like paid to read mails, paid to click (referral link)etc.
Thanks, ur help is highly needed
You are not yet ready to make money dude....making money online need hard working and time patient to master it...

(1) (Reply)

4 Odd, Yet Effective Ways The Smartest People Prioritize Their Day. / How can I set up an Auto Repair shop? / Apple’s Watch: What’s In It For Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.