Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Ur Advice Is Highly Needed Friends - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ur Advice Is Highly Needed Friends (545 Views)

Nairalanders Your Ideas Are Highly Needed / Highly Needed! / OKWAIFUG0!your Attention Is Highly Needed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ur Advice Is Highly Needed Friends by windgold: 1:21pm On Aug 05, 2013
ladies and Gentlemen, fellow nairalanders,I wana start a bizness in Portharcourt.I need ur humble piece of advice.
Between a Boutique and a Restaurant, which one should I venture into ? I need ur good piece of advice. Ur advice will really be of good help to me good friends out there. I will really appreciate all information and advice rendered. Thank you as u contribute and drop ur comments. Good day friends.
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Needed Friends by TrustGod01: 1:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
@win_d_gold... Both bizness depends on the location and how you want to package your biz.. we all know Restaurant is a daily income biz that will never go down depends on your packaging the rich and the poor can patronize you and you dont need to advertise yourself.. Boutique biz also depend on how you package it and what kind of designers you sell and it would be advisable to go into unisex Boutique for male and female wears but note not everyday people come around to buy clothes and you need more capital to start a Boutique biz. Do more research on both bizness depending on the location and your capital.
Re: Ur Advice Is Highly Needed Friends by windgold: 3:16pm On Aug 05, 2013
TrustGod01: @win_d_gold... Both bizness depends on the location and how you want to package your biz.. we all know Restaurant is a daily income biz that will never go down depends on your packaging the rich and the poor can patronize you and you dont need to advertise yourself.. Boutique biz also depend on how you package it and what kind of designers you sell and it would be advisable to go into unisex Boutique for male and female wears but note not everyday people come around to buy clothes and you need more capital to start a Boutique biz. Do more research on both bizness depending on the location and your capital.

Thanks for ur comment TrustGod. I really appreciate. Have a nice day ,

(1) (Reply)

We Selling And Urgently Looking For Distributors For Our Cassava Granules (garri / Have Anyone Used The Payoneer Card As A Direct Deposit Transfer On Clickbank? / Kenya Seeks Nigeria’s Support, Offers 46 Oil Blocks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.