Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,688 members, 7,844,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Yvonne Nelson Confesses She Still Loves Inyanya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Nelson Confesses She Still Loves Inyanya (1071 Views)

Inyanya To Represent Nigeria In BBA Season 8 / Picture Of Inyanya Before And After / Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Nelson Confesses She Still Loves Inyanya by ezehr(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
[img]http://3.bp..com/-rVyG8c8nnvo/UcX4Yw2ia9I/AAAAAAAByoE/qxJgvTT4Xik/s400/Yvonne-Nelson-Iyanya-Tonto.jpg[/img]

Yvonne Nelson the ghanian actress recently in an interview with BellaNaija talked on her relationship with Iyanya and it went thus:

BN: How long did the two of you date and how would you describe the relationship?
YN: We dated for 7 to 8 months. We had something and I thought it was special, like he was a wonderful guy but it was all lies. He had other girls and other things he was doing. Aside the actress that was in the picture, there were a lot more. That is how bad it is. We were in a relationship and he lied throughout and he was able to do all those things because I wasn’t living in Nigeria. But aside from the distance, I feel if you’re a genuine person and you’re loyal, you would still not do that.
BN: Is this actress you’re talking about actually Tonto Dikeh?
YN: I feel it’s disrespectful to start mentioning other people’s names. I am talking about Iyanya because we had a thing, I don’t want to bring in a third person. There were a lot of names that people know. There was a girl from South Africa, I’m not going to mention names but she was part of Big Brother Africa last year.
Read more and comment at»http://enzedokafor..com/2013/06/yvonne-nelson-confesses-she-really.html
Re: Yvonne Nelson Confesses She Still Loves Inyanya by badmeat(m): 2:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
grin,this love has resurfaced again#60 million can do a lot to a womangrin,grin
Re: Yvonne Nelson Confesses She Still Loves Inyanya by tpia5: 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
did she notice she's the only one smiling in that picture?

just asking.

of course heartbreak is very difficult, but hopefully she'll get another guy or maybe he'll reconsider?
Re: Yvonne Nelson Confesses She Still Loves Inyanya by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
If she wants nigerians not to download his song again she is sleeping on okada. Dats life she shld move on. 1 guy is busy dying for her she is worried about sum1 who can't stay 1 place. Abeg make she move on cos even if iyanya comes bck is just to shut her up. Move on madam time waits 4 no woman

(1) (Reply)

21yr Old Miley Cyrus Smoking Weed / Patrick Obahiagbon On ASUU! / Genevieve Nnaji Threatens To Slap EME Singer Skales?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.