Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 PM

Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian (34024 Views)

Ruth Eze: 'I Will Become A Lesbian If Genevieve Asks Me Out' / Cossy Ojiakor Confesses She Was Really Very Broke / Lana Del Rey Confesses She’s Slept With “A Lot Of Men In The Music Industry” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by giddy(m): 10:00am On Feb 08, 2006
Quite sad that one of my favourite artiste has confessed she's a lesbian.

MC WEIRD... stop that act, or you loose your fans.

Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by chibu88(f): 1:29am On Feb 09, 2006
can u just tell by looking @ her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Free(f): 3:20am On Feb 09, 2006
i dont know who she is
but am not surprise be a lesbo
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Seun(m): 3:52am On Feb 09, 2006
Let's put her in jail for 5 years because she has committed an unpardonable sin against humanity! Yay!

UPDATE: Source, please!
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by giddy(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2006
seun........
Got it from SUN Newspaper
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by chibu88(f): 1:06am On Feb 10, 2006
if she's gay, she gay. pple should just leave her alone. she dont need to get any jail time.
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by omogenaija(f): 2:48am On Feb 10, 2006
i never heard of her before , but i feel bad for her if she is nigerian
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by chibu88(f): 3:59am On Feb 10, 2006
i feel bad for her too. Naija is trying to ban homosexual relations. Read the article

ABUJA, 1/20/2006 (IRIN) - The Nigerian government has proposed a law to ban homosexual relations and same-sex marriage, in what the justice minister says is an attempt to avoid such practices spreading to the country from the West.

Justice Minister Bayo Ojo announced the draft law this week, saying it is in response to President Olusegun Obasanjo's concern over homosexual relations and marriage encroaching on Africa's most populous nation.

"Basically it is un-African to have a [sexual] relationship with the same sex. If you look at the holy books, the Bible and the Koran, it is prohibited," Ojo told reporters on Wednesday.

The bill would make engaging in homosexual relations and entering into a same-sex marriage offences punishable by five years imprisonment. Priests or other clerics or anyone helping to arrange such a union would also be subject to a five-year jail sentence.

The proposed law would also ban movements for promoting gay rights, the justice minister said.

An on-line article from the newspaper Nigeria First said, "This progressive legislation is expected to put a check on homosexuality and lesbianism, a deviant social behaviour fast gaining acceptance in Western countries."

Gay rights activists say the proposed law would be an utter breach of human rights.

"We totally condemn this," one rights activist who declined to be named told IRIN. "We are Nigerians and we are humans. This is about human rights. We are here and we are part of Nigeria."

The activist said the Nigerian government was likely troubled and dismayed when a gay and lesbian rights group made a declaration at a recent HIV/AIDS conference in the capital, Abuja, urging fuller recognition of the needs of gay men and women.

Opposition to gay relations is deep-rooted in Nigeria, with the bulk of the north's Muslims and the south's Christians united in their hostility toward homosexuality.

In twelve states in the north that began implementing strict Islamic Shari'ah law in 2000, gay sex is punishable by stoning to death - though this penalty has yet to be applied.

The government's move to criminalise same-sex marriage and homosexual relations comes as the country's Anglican Church is leading global opposition to same-sex marriage and ordination of gay priests in the West. The 17-million-strong membership of the church in Nigeria is second in size only to that of the Church of England.
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by giddy(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2006
got that from Sunday Sun January 8th 2006.
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by GL(f): 12:27am On Feb 13, 2006
my sister and I were arguing earlier 2day about her gender. I thought she was a man but my sister said she's female.

A lesbian!!!

It's such a pity cos I love(d) the song.

Well, with this new law she'll either have to change or leave the country.

In the meantime, let's see what her confession would do for/to her musical career.
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Tori(f): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2006
hey! she said she used to be a lesbian but now , she's got herself a man , that is the story ,
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Outkast(f): 6:23pm On Feb 15, 2006
she's the one that sang allen avenue?

I've known that since i was young, it was obvious
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by GL(f): 2:34am On Feb 17, 2006
Thank God she's found herself a man.
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by slimnike(m): 2:38pm On Feb 27, 2006
Can somebody prove that my ijoya woman is a lesbian.Because i know she has a boy friend.
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by badman(m): 10:35pm On Feb 27, 2006
well i still cant believe it but frm her eyes in that pics u wud see it there
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by lagoslag: 5:45am On Feb 28, 2006
from the name Weird MC u should know she's got something up her sleeves
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by slimnike(m): 6:24pm On Mar 01, 2006
Look if there is no prove,lets forget about it instead of guessing of using her look to judge.Its people like you that will call a ugly girl a witch,and a ugly boy an armed robber.
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by spikelord(m): 2:26pm On Mar 02, 2006
Hard to believe! But I'll look on to that source for the details!
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by whitesoftx(m): 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2006
Look guys, you have to search to the root of any news or info before you agree on something, afterall you dont have to judge people before you know them! so sad embarassed

I've been hearing the info too but still dont believe lipsrsealed afterall somebody said "she used to be a lesbian but has gotten a man to herself" whats bad in that, dont you guys know that getting a dedicated boyfriend is as serious as getting a degree in any course undecided. Thank goodness she got a boy to herself! I love her music, expecially "IJO YA" cheesy
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by idiotboop(f): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked I Oh my! Rumour mills
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 03, 2006
if she is a lesbian so what?? does her change her ability to produce good music common,she is human,she got a talent and can do what people cant do,so all u guys are sayin doesnt matter,dont be suprised its the rumour that will take her places!!!
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Seun(m): 1:27pm On Aug 04, 2006
Recently, she claimed that she's no longer a lesbian. This might be because:
- It's harder for a lesbian to find a compatible partner.
- The critics got to her so she decided to "repent" and be "forgiven".
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Raymand(m): 8:46pm On Aug 04, 2006
I love weird MC, and i'll keep pirating her records whether she's lesbian or not undecided
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by slimnike(m): 12:09am On Aug 08, 2006
Raymand:

I love weird MC, and i'll keep pirating her records whether she's lesbian or not undecided
Pirating? cheesy
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 09, 2006
i still cannot believe she is a lesbian.raymad abeg talk tru u dey really pirate her cds.if true pls stop it
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Raymand(m): 8:34pm On Aug 09, 2006
A guys got to make a living! even if it means feeding of other peoples efforts, i think it's the law of social consequence!
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by naijia4(f): 4:16pm On Mar 14, 2007
all u ppl r chat so much s weird MC is nt a lesbian shut r mouth kl jst coz ppl say she is it doesn't mean she is u now .
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by Gamine(f): 6:28pm On Mar 14, 2007
@topic, Duh!
Like this is breaking news!
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by kellorah: 6:38pm On Mar 14, 2007
is she is/was, good for her
that won't stop her music from selling (if it already is)
y would u hate her all of a sudden just because of her sexuality? undecided
it's not like she's the first gay musician (maybe only in 9ja, but then again, others might be, but there hiding it)
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by trendy(f): 9:45am On Mar 15, 2007
Where did she confess. i am 99.9 percent sure she is
but let's hear from the horse mouth
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by sapphirre(f): 9:55am On Mar 16, 2007
Shit man guys you need make me understand, whenever I saw him/her on Channel O I
thought she/he was a man??!!!!!
Re: Mc Weird Confesses She Is A Lesbian by trendy(f): 11:20am On Mar 16, 2007
lmfao, he/she is a she cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alexx Ekubo Reacts To Oby Ezekwesili's Withdrawal From Presidential Race / Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? / BBNaija's Khloe Shows Off Bikini Body With Her Backside On Display (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.