Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,630 members, 7,820,223 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) (10940 Views)

MTN Project Fame Audition; Staged Or Real / MTN Project Fame Audition In Ghana Today / MTN Project Fame Audition Dates And Locations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by yuzedo: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
Egba girl:

angry angry angry angry angry
Swerry i'm sorry. I thought u were from Egba land in Ogun state.
Ibadan people are beautiful e.g. Pa Adedibu, Alao-akala + NURTW. grin

2 Likes

Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2013
Intrepid!:
I would like to see these Mobile Operators sponsor competitions that showcase the intellectual/entrepreneurial talents of Nigerian youths instead of all these boring 'Music Reality shows' that hardly produce music stars who have sustainable talent.
You just said my mind.
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by Egbagirl(f): 4:14pm On Jun 25, 2013
yuzedo:
Swerry i'm sorry. I thought u were from Egba land in Ogun state.
Ibadan people are beautiful e.g. Pa Adedibu, Alao-akala + NURTW. grin

AHAHAAHHAHAHAHA smh. I need to pray for you! grin grin
Oh and Ibadan is still home for me so don't be insulting my peoples! angry smiley
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by specialguest(f): 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hahahahaaha I enjoy watching auditions of project fame, west african idols and x factor especially to see those untalented R-kelly wanna be"s singing the song I believe I can fly .

There was a particular episode I watched where a contestant was busy singing and demostrating I believe I can fly in a very horrible voice and one of the judges looked up and told the guy he should turn to the door and fly out with his hands spread out like that. Lmao @ some funny auditions.
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by Tarelove(m): 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
Naija we most make money, yes or yes
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by AbuMikey(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Make dem go do Job jare!!!
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by SpicyMimi(f): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2013
yuzedo:
i poast half of my piture last satuday and all d sweet NL babe said waow, cheif sweetus i want to impregnant u, u are more gooder luken dan 10 sexy mens. if ur half piture is fine like dis how will foool piture be. i said tenk bro, is god + good gene wink cool

bro, keke is goin to jam u dis evenin, bet me! angry angry angry

grin grin grin
Liar! Liar!! Pants on Fire!
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by akinzyakin(m): 5:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Rubbish!!...I was dia was one of d contestant buh 4k d judges...common aw can dey use "shola allyson" wu sang a stupid "ife bi eji ewuro" "don.t a presenter of splash fm" and a 3rd foolish guyz and deyy say dey brout out d best...abeg wich talents dose eediotz brings out wen dey demself arent talent
Common ib 4kd up
Well dahz mat ma concern sef
*continues playin my own personal song*
*tongue out*
4k mtn
Basstardd mofffozz!!!
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by gratiaeo(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2013
Omo! see ugly people everywhere.... Abi them take ugly swear 4 Ibadan peeps
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by omobadan(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
Some people are just idiots. Calling people ugly and razz because you can get away with it, is in itself a coward way of doing things. I agree it's your opinion but a little self control is needed sometimes when you wanna comment.
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by Yingcusidar(m): 7:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
If u've got nothing good to write, why not shush yur mouth instead of saying gibberish @to whom it may concern.
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by specialguest(f): 10:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
omobadan: Some people are just idiots. Calling people ugly and razz because you can get away with it, is in itself a coward way of doing things. I agree it's your opinion but a little self control is needed sometimes when you wanna comment.

And how about calling people idiots? Does it make you any better? In my opinion you are worse than the person who said razz or ugly.*smh

1 Like

Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by kolamilan(m): 10:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
these auditions always dey entertaining.
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
specialguest:

And how about calling people idiots? Does it make you any better? In my opinion you are worse than the person who said razz or ugly.*smh

Shut up there!!! Ozuo!
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by specialguest(f): 12:25am On Jun 26, 2013
django1:

Shut up there!!! Ozuo!

Arrant display Of your usual razzness and babarism. Wawa! Going by Seun"s rules of no insults on nairaland you should be banned for most of your posts because all you do is insult people yet you have never contributed to any meaningful discussions since you joined Nairaland in january.
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by Larrey(f): 8:03am On Jun 26, 2013
Oyinkansade olorun records,Adetoun waka queen
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by Meox: 8:14am On Jun 26, 2013
Dont judge a book by its cover.
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 26, 2013
specialguest:

Arrant display Of your usual razzness and babarism. Wawa! Going by Seun"s rules of no insults on nairaland you should be banned for most of your posts because all you do is insult people yet you have never contributed to any meaningful discussions since you joined Nairaland in january.

What is this one saying? What meaningful thing are you contributing?
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by Egbagirl(f): 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
gratiaeo: Omo! see ugly people everywhere.... Abi them take ugly swear 4 Ibadan peeps

undecided undecided undecided smh
Re: MTN 'Project Fame' Audition In Ibadan (Pictures) by sam90s(m): 4:34pm On Jun 27, 2013
Anyone who wants to raise a family and not cripple their kids by isolating them from the everyday reality of Nigerian life, Ibadan needs improvement, but then, the whole country does as well.
I can't help but enjoy some friendly banter in many comments, but to enlighten the benighted, Ibadan instinctively makes itself affordable and invisible class divide helps it a great deal, this in my opinion has its drawback, cos it means Ibadan doesn't need to rely on cosmetics to attract new comers,(personal experience and word of mouth) keep drawing people, but urban planning is poor(that's the story of my country, mostly)
For those who has issues with the unflattering grooming of Ibadan indigenes, lemme point something out, among hardcore natives, wits attracts the opposite sex faster than special effect makeup will ever hope to, and if you decide to add Banky-W kind of look to your street cred, it will only make you a target of horrendous bullying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija Lovers, Shegz & Bella Discuss Number Of Children They Will Have (Video) / Download/watch She-hulk: Attorney At Law / who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.