Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,124 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus (10953 Views)

Chioma Chukwuka Vs Maureen Solomon / 'Widow' Movie With Stella Damascus (Kingsley Ogoro Productions) / Stella Damascus And Sammy Okposo: What Am I Hearing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by GIRLY(f): 10:56pm On Mar 15, 2007
i prefer omotola

Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by cuteass1(f): 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2007
I love all of them too much, they're all da bomb wink

But if i had to pick, the it would be genevieve, i just love that girl soo much kiss
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by chiogo(f): 11:09pm On Mar 15, 2007
Me too. I love them all but i prefer Genevieve most.
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by Ferlie(m): 11:36pm On Mar 15, 2007
shut of - u r a cray fish
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by stevetop(m): 1:49am On Mar 16, 2007
Anybody without love for omosexy is simply blind;I mean after laying enough eggs she is still making heads,young heads like ours to turn.Let genevieve go and lay more eggs then we'll see the horror part of her.
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by cuteass1(f): 12:43pm On Mar 16, 2007
stevetop:

Anybody without love for omosexy is simply blind;I mean after laying enough eggs she is still making heads,young heads like ours to turn.Let genevieve go and lay more eggs then we'll see the horror part of her.

that is no good reason to love someone

Yes i love omotala and i adore her for the fact that she still looks hooot after 4kids but that will still not make me pick her over genevieve

first of all, remember its not all about the physical appearance, there's a lot that makes you like someone.

And we judge from the "now" afterall nobody is 100% sure of what genevieve would look like after childbirth, so why speculate

all these hollywood models, stars and celebrities do surgerey both before and after-birth, yet we love them, don't we?? cheesy

come with a better reason, or just make a choice without all the because wink
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by Saymamy(f): 8:05pm On Mar 17, 2007
I prefer Omotola Jalade Ekeinde. cool
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by Nella(f): 8:38am On Mar 23, 2007
Remove Stella from d list---
I go 4 Genny! b4 Omotola
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by spoilt(f): 2:32am On Mar 24, 2007
sda
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by redish: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2007
Cute-ass? Dang, you obviously get carried away by  surface stuff. Good list i must say put together by girly,i must also say you have good taste. When people choose OMOTOLA [/color][color=#990000]let me give you reasons why.
1.Cutest Nigerian actress
2.Good height(im a sucker for tall babes)
3.Good skin
4.The badest shape in the game, slim waist,cute behind, (o.k i still wish she'll tone up abit more)
5.The longest actress still holding forth(since 1995)
6.Probably the only still responsibly married actress
7.After four kids the other actresses still have to watch out for her
  I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT ME AND MY BOYS COULD KILL TO BE IN HER COMPANY SOMEDAY.
            OMOSEXY kiss
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by Glamourgal(f): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2007
old mama tryin to look like a hot babe; omotola

genny's better looking and she doesn't try too hard
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by redish: 3:46pm On Mar 25, 2007
Old mamas you mean? Last time i checked they are all in thesame age age bracket. Omotola-29, Genevieve-29, Stella-29 e.t.c Are you hating glamour?gal grin
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by Glamourgal(f): 3:48pm On Mar 25, 2007
nahh i aint hating

i dnt think genny's 29. even if she is, she's better looking than omo n co

one man's meat is another's poison wink
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by redish: 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2007
okay we beleive you cheesy grin
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by tng(f): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2007
I'd go for geneveive. just love her. Ehen, pleeeease, she is not 29 oh abeg.
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by cuteass1(f): 11:59pm On Mar 30, 2007
redish:

Cute-ass? Dang, you obviously get carried away by  surface stuff. Good list i must say put together by girly,i must also say you have good taste. When people choose OMOTOLA [/color][color=#990000]let me give you reasons why.
1.Cutest Nigerian actress
2.Good height(im a sucker for tall babes)
3.Good skin
4.The badest shape in the game, slim waist,cute behind, (o.k i still wish she'll tone up abit more)
5.The longest actress still holding forth(since 1995)
6.Probably the only still responsibly married actress
7.After four kids the other actresses still have to watch out for her
  I DONT KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE BUT ME AND MY BOYS COULD KILL TO BE IN HER COMPANY SOMEDAY.
            OMOSEXY kiss

Thanks for making the list, its a lovely one ooh and at least i hope we can now put to rest whether Genevieve will be looking good after 3kids, when that bridge comes we'll pass it. We are all entitled to our opinions, you love Omotala more and i love Genevieve more. no hard feelings, you have your reasons, i have mine wink

its just like someone being asked to pick the prettier between two girls, and the person starts by saying "well that girl is only prettier because she's fair, if she were to be dark, she wouldn't have been that pretty. Why assuming something that is not, would that make any difference on the person's "now"??, the girl is already fair, end of story. Afterall there's no gurantee that the dark girl would look good in a lighter skin, is there?? so make your decision on what you see and not the "what if" when we get to that brigde we'll cross it but till then

But what i couldn't help noticing was your assumption of my username?? you obviously get carried away by surface stuff??

and what in the whole wide world is that supposed to mean??
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by redish: 12:38am On Mar 31, 2007
All this talk for something i totally didnt think was that serous?well since it hurt you so much HEAL darling,but more intelligent choices nex time.I guess that's why its cyber resist getting emotional i dont kno you and vice versa the party continues.pele o ; dont D cry its) cool wink
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by cuteass1(f): 12:57am On Mar 31, 2007
@ redish
Well i got no hard feeling for you either, but the hypocrite nature is not in me

my character: i speak up instead of bearing grudges and that's what i just did

maybe i misunderstood, in that case you have my sincere apology cry . Its a written forum, so i go from what i think you mean wink

but it sure didn't sound as a joke sad . I dislike it when people assume something they're unsure of. My post was mainly to get what you meant by me obviously getting carried away by the surface stuff

ask the girl next door, and she'll tell you its not a compliment

before that statement, you had a question mark beside my username, so i had to know if the username was what in your opinion was shallow or my choice of actress which i already stated wasn't all about the physicals

you said, next time i should make more intelligent choices, about what if i may ask??
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by redish: 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2007
my friends already say its difficult to win an argument with me so im not about to bring that to a forum.i sometimes think im too academic for my own good.alright i like your rseponse so ill get off your back cute-bum(im british remenber?) better choices-dont follow the bandwaggon,follow the truth. you seem to be analystic too hey who knows, grin since OMOTOLA is married,emm are you too? grin grin grin
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by lizzy47(f): 6:00pm On Apr 05, 2007
those Omotolas pix are kool she ios the bamest, i like her but i also like stella, ini and chioma they are kool girls
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by spoilt(f): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2007
is it just me or does omotola look yorubatic in these pictures? grin
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by hotchick: 7:47pm On Apr 06, 2007
Its just you grin
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by damseldami(f): 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2007
thanks redish for the compliment,but i think i wouldn't have put in genevieve she is just turning to a beast,infact she is a beast,I love omotola and prefer ini choima and stella.

Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by spoilt(f): 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2007
hotchick:

Its just you grin

nope.dont think so. she's a pretty girl no doubt but she needs to be introduced to genevieve's photographer. those her postures are too yorubatic.
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by ozi(f): 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2007
I prefer omotola, the woman has had a dozen children and still looks good.
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by GIRLY(f): 12:34am On Apr 09, 2007
squizz-me,i hope you are not blind spiolt or whatever you call your self,what pictures did you say are yorubatic i hope it is not omotola's because it's not and she is a yoruba girl so she can be yorubatic right!or do you want her to be igbotic dumb head,so please think twice right! and also check this out i made it large and also wear glasses actually googles to make it extraordinarily large!

Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by spoilt(f): 1:18am On Apr 09, 2007
GIRLY:

squizz-me,i hope you are not blind spiolt or whatever you call your self,what pictures did you say are yorubatic i hope it is not omotola's because it's not and she is a yoruba girl so she can be yorubatic right!or do you want her to be igbotic dumb head,so please think twice right! and also check this out i made it large and also wear glasses actually googles to make it extraordinarily large!

foaming at the mouth wont force me to like omotolas poses in those awful pictures so do quit ranting. gosh!
its nothing personal. get over it and move on!
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by Nobody: 1:21am On Apr 09, 2007
Cioma Chukwuka!
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by GIRLY(f): 2:05am On Apr 09, 2007
you are the one who should stop ranting fool and i am not forcing you i mean imagine me of all people forcing a fool to like omotola never she will throw up if she sees you i swear,she needs you not,she has lots of fans and isnt asking for more,fool,so pulese stop blabbing
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by star01(m): 2:07am On Apr 09, 2007
eledumare ooooooooooooooo, all for a human
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by star01(m): 2:16am On Apr 09, 2007
@topic
men ur comparison is nt balanced yet, u should ve taken DAMASCUS out n compare her with international celebrities, she is extremely gorgeous to be in the race with OMOTOLA, OR WHOEVA IS IN
Re: who do you prefer:omotola,genevieve,ini,chioma chukwuka or stella damascus by cletusia: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2007
Stella particularly dazzles me anyday.And others,bombs about to xplode.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Inspiring Gospel Movies To Watch This Year — Heaven's Gates And Hell's Flame / Nigerian Movies In One Word? / Profile Of Cyph, Bbnaija Season 7 Housemate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.