Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,507 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

4 Years Rememberance Of Micheal Jackson - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 4 Years Rememberance Of Micheal Jackson (807 Views)

Nude Photos Of Micheal Essien Changing In Locker Room Surfaces Online #racism / A Thread In Rememberance Of Bisi Komolafe / In Rememberance Of Fela Kuti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

4 Years Rememberance Of Micheal Jackson by scampy(m): 6:02am On Jun 25, 2013
It is now for years since the death of the pop icon Micheal Jackson who passed away on the 25th of june 2009. Lets show some love by dedicating some of his songs that is among your favourable. I dedicate Dear Micheal and Lost Children for his memories.
Re: 4 Years Rememberance Of Micheal Jackson by Gudintent: 6:16am On Jun 25, 2013
Seems like yesterday cry
RIP MJ
Re: 4 Years Rememberance Of Micheal Jackson by mankand(m): 7:06am On Jun 25, 2013
Rip MJ

A true music legend. You stood for the truth.

Your music lives on forever and will never be forgotten.

Love you
Re: 4 Years Rememberance Of Micheal Jackson by JojoArmani(m): 7:58am On Jun 25, 2013
RIP MJ, the king of pop. We miss ur dance steps.

Dont stop till u get enough is my song.
Re: 4 Years Rememberance Of Micheal Jackson by scampy(m): 8:14am On Jun 25, 2013
Gudintent: Seems like yesterday cry
RIP MJ

Drop one or two of his songs u like.
Re: 4 Years Rememberance Of Micheal Jackson by buklan4realyah(f): 9:11am On Jun 25, 2013
R.I.P. JACKSON..............

memory still lives on
Re: 4 Years Rememberance Of Micheal Jackson by scampy(m): 9:52am On Jun 25, 2013
buklan4real@yah:
R.I.P. JACKSON..............

memory still lives on

Wich of his songs do u like?
Re: 4 Years Rememberance Of Micheal Jackson by ijebabe: 11:53am On Jun 25, 2013

(1)

Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Reject $3M Payout For Baby North West's First Phot / PHOTOS: You Won't Believe This! 7 International Celebrities You Didn't Know Were / Praiz Finally Buys A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.