Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) (27892 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Vector Tha Viper Prays With OJB Jezreel / OJB Jezreel In His Living Room (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Ibangap(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mynd_44: This is classic. Guys gets money, married 3 wives and blows money like he wishes on booze. His body can't take the treatment he subjects it to and falls sick......now he turns to God and man for help.

Now I am almost blaming myself for showing him pity cos of his lifestyle prior to his sickness but all in all, for the sake of his kids, I hope he gets better.

He does good music too though
Now here is man without sin casting a stone on his fellow huh? I pray God neva to hold u accountable for any of ur sins or should u find urself in such situation dat requires d help of God or man.
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
He does not need this prayer. What he needs now is money. Prayers comes later
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by master2(m): 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
DICKtator:
Not just smoking dear, 80% of renal/kidney failure issues are caused by too much alcohol drinking.

Ur assertion is not entirely true. A lot of factors can case kidney problem -
Causes of Kidney Disease
The most common causes of kidney disease include diabetes, high blood pressure, and hardening of the arteries (which damages the blood vessels in the kidney).Some kidney diseases are caused by an inflammation of the kidneys, callednephritis. This may be due to an infection or to anautoimmunereaction where the body's immune or defence system attacks anddamages the kidneys. Other kidney diseases, suchas polycystic kidney disease are caused by problems with the shape or size of the kidneys (anatomic disorders), while other kidney diseasesinterfere with the inner workings of the kidneys (metabolic disorders). Most metabolic kidney disorders are rare, since they need to be inheritedfrom both parents.
Other common causes of kidney failure include certain medications that can be toxic to kidney tissue, and blockages of the system that drains the kidneys (which can occur with prostate problems)

1 Like

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 25, 2013
clockpause: I stil dont knw who OJB is...... undecided
HE IS THE SON OF OBJ AND THE COUSIN OF ODB undecided

1 Like

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
But OJB should go and shave that his hair na... angry

God does not like that style of hair.. angry He should go and barb a christian hairstyle like low cut, front & back or bololo... If a pastor prays for him and pours oilive oil on that hair, it wont even reach his skull before it evaportes finish.. angry

5 Likes

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Linoversace: 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
demelza: I hope say no be only prayer him contribute because even bible talk say faith without works is dead.
No amount is small.

My sister na true talk o
how much again you contribute?

1 Like

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Mynd44: 12:47pm On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

So you mean that OJB married 3 wives?! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Please confirm o!!
Siddon there
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by texaco1: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
maybe it is time nigeria have an ngo that will take cases like this up and publicise it,at least to act as a pressure group.this 14million is small.
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Mynd44: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Ibanga p:
Now here is man without sin casting a stone on his fellow huh? I pray God neva to hold u accountable for any of ur sins or should u find urself in such situation dat requires d help of God or man.
Read the concluding part of my posts dude.
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Akshow: 12:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_juju: But wait o!!

Will God answer Vectors Prayers?!

Remember that he is a rapper.. He even calls himself a viper, a snake.. God hates snakes. And Vector is Illuminatti (Lagos chapter). Then his album is titled 'Second Coming', as if to mock Jesus' second coming. SO he first Jesus to come a second time.. angry

Abeg he should drex with his illuminatti prayers. If OJB wants quality prayers that God will answer, he should go to Prophet T.B Joshua..

Meanwhile, OJB I have you in my Prayers.. It is well with you.
shut da f up pls. thanks
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Godson201333(m): 12:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
I wish him quick recovery,...
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by deshclones(m): 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
Mynd_44: This is classic. Guys gets money, married 3 wives and blows money like he wishes on booze. His body can't take the treatment he subjects it to and falls sick......now he turns to God and man for help.

Now I am almost blaming myself for showing him pity cos of his lifestyle prior to his sickness but all in all, for the sake of his kids, I hope he gets better.

He does good music too though

i hate to do this but you are so damn right....watched his interview some years back on silverbird tv morning show...dude was even bragging with the number of wives he had and even told the presenter he won't mind making her his fourth wife...fast forward to today...life is just in phases..its sad...dude didnt make hay while the sun was shinning..sad..but true
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by texaco1: 12:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
angry
where are all these politicians on nairaland?
acn,apc and pdp if u want us to vote for you save ojb.
i know millions of dollars must have been spent on suntai.
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by icebeat(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
Nice one by vector OJB I feel ur pain God is ur strength get well soon
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by UyiIredia(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
Akshow: shut da f up pls. thanks

Seconded. Mr. Okija abeg take am suffrey.
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by delors(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
What! Pastor Vector scoring points! The shame mout I take call &5*!£ na the shame mout I take call Jehovah...make Jehovah nor go slap people mouth o...Nice one VEC anyway...I am pretty sure he started by saying 'OJB, silver nor gold, I nor get, but wetin i get, i go giv u...that is lyrical prayer... grin all na stunts
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
Akshow: shut da f up pls. thanks

WHo is this one?! Another agent of darkness... angry

@ Topic: But has OJB given his life to christ?! Thats very important o!! Jesus will not heal sinners o!!

He needs to ask for giveness for all the bad things he did. Example: Plating his hair bob-marley, wearing earring, marrying more than one wifes, signing bad songs about 'shake your yansh' and such other songs that does not give Glory to God and made alot of people to become sinners (like me before I accepted Jesus amnesty)..

When he does that and divorce his extra two wifes, then God will now reason his matter..
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by DICKtator: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
master2:
Causes of Kidney Disease
The most common causes of kidney disease include diabetes, high blood pressure, and hardening of the arteries (which damages the blood vessels in the kidney).Some kidney diseases are caused by an inflammation of the kidneys, callednephritis. This may be due to an infection or to anautoimmunereaction where the body's immune or defence system attacks anddamages the kidneys. Other kidney diseases, suchas polycystic kidney disease are caused by problems with the shape or size of the kidneys (anatomic disorders), while other kidney diseasesinterfere with the inner workings of the kidneys (metabolic disorders). Most metabolic kidney disorders are rare, since they need to be inheritedfrom both parents.
Other common causes of kidney failure include certain medications that can be toxic to kidney tissue, and blockages of the system that drains the kidneys (which can occur with prostate problems)

Yeah. Thanks for sharing the 20%!!!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by texaco1: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
shosomtin: where are kennis music?
kennis!kennis!!kennis!!!
those ones ,kobo dem no go drop,na only fine boy dem sabi do.u just watch.dem no go do as if dem hear anything now ,make ojb come back after the surgery u go see how id and keke go dey show their 32 teeth as if dem contribute
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by dare2think: 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
texaco1: our politicians arent smart,this is a good way to win ppls hearts and votes ,sponsor the trip and everything .believe some ppl will vote for u just because of this singular act

The politcian's responsibility is to make healthcare affordable for all so people would not have to resort to beggingfor life saving operations.

It is irrespnsible to expect politicians to 'win people's hearts' by dishing out money from the government purse for individuals except it comes out of their salaries.

That is not a good way to win votes
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by kokoye(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
texaco1: our politicians arent smart,this is a good way to win ppls hearts and votes ,sponsor the trip and everything .believe some ppl will vote for u just because of this singular act

The issue then is that everyone else will expect the same kinda favor. This could lead to tribal wars ..remember?
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
texaco1:
kennis!kennis!!kennis!!!
those ones ,kobo dem no go drop,na only fine boy dem sabi do.u just watch.dem no go do as if dem hear anything now ,make ojb come back after the surgery u go see how id and keke go dey show their 32 teeth as if dem contribute

Keke and D1? grin

Those two Yoruba boys.. grin

Them no go show until time for burial.. grin Na that time them go surface with Aso-ebi, dey pose for paparazzi to snap them.. grin
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by funshiba(m): 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
Okija_juju: But wait o!!

Will God answer Vectors Prayers?!

Remember that he is a rapper.. He even calls himself a viper, a snake.. God hates snakes. And Vector is Illuminatti (Lagos chapter). Then his album is titled 'Second Coming', as if to mock Jesus' second coming. SO he first Jesus to come a second time.. angry

Abeg he should drex with his illuminatti prayers. If OJB wants quality prayers that God will answer, he should go to Prophet T.B Joshua..

Meanwhile, OJB I have you in my Prayers.. It is well with you.

I will not respond to you but if you re-read the rubbish you just typed and you don't see anything wrong then its clear your a shallow minded and I will be wasting my time responding to you...Damn!!!!

So shallow minded like this joker are the hope of Nigeria? Then we are hopeless!!!!!
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by texaco1: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
as far as this surgery is concerned ,it is a done deal ,he will get the money from info reaching my table now the figure is now about 3milla
what i am concerned about is after the surgery ,
pls if there is any medical expert he or she should pls educate us on this.ty
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by alligatorswerve: 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
Vec donated 250K. So I read, dunno if its true.
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by cyara(f): 1:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
What kind of hair cut is that on OJB ?
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Rooneyboy(m): 1:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
DICKtator:
Not just smoking dear, 80% of renal/kidney failure issues are caused by too much alcohol drinking.

I dey fear ooo .
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by thorpido(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
master2:
Causes of Kidney Disease
Spot on!There are people who don't drink and still end up with kidney diseases.
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
funshiba:

I will not respond to you but if you re-read the rubbish you just typed and you don't see anything wrong then its clear your a shallow minded and I will be wasting my time responding to you...Damn!!!!

So shallow minded like this joker are the hope of Nigeria? Then we are hopeless!!!!!

Shooo...

Whats your problem?! That I said a Sinner shouldnt pray for somebody?!

Or should I quote from the bible where God says he will not answer the prayers of the ungodly?!
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by thorpido(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
cyara: What kind of hair cut is that on OJB ?
He needs to cut his hair make better breeze blow him head sef.

1 Like

Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by texaco1: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
dare2think:

The politcian's responsibility is to make healthcare affordable for all so people would not have to resort to beggingfor life saving operations.

It is irrespnsible to expect politicians to 'win people's hearts' by dishing out money from the government purse for individuals except it comes out of their salaries.

That is not a good way to win votes
those in power are not the only people doing politics,what about aspirants?opposition figures?what about party ward,local govt and state chapters?it doesnt have to be those that are in elective positions only.
we have ppl vying for state house rep,senatorial seats and etc.believe me if one of them is sensible to do it .these musicians can help that person electoral fortunes
Re: Vector Prays With OJB Jezreel (Picture) by Baroba(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2013
thorpido: Spot on!There are people who don't drink and still end up with kidney diseases.

Excess alcohol consumption remains a high risk factor still. Wishing the young man God's mercy at such a difficult time. Renal/ kidney disease aint no joke people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vivian Gist: Traditional Wedding Pictures Of Illikannu Chinaza Mary-Vivian / Mr Ibu's Son, Jeffrey's Birthday Celebration In Pictures / Seyi Law And Wife, Ebere Stacey Aletile Step Out In Style For Date Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.