Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films (2727 Views)

Opinion: Nigerian Films Are Getting Better / 8 Most Controversial Nigerian Films Of All Time / Nigerian Films Are Now Becoming What You Can't Watch With Your Family These Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by nana(f): 12:18am On May 13, 2008
lmao
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by TheSly: 12:18am On May 13, 2008
tempestous:

She's married you ashewo
Ti a ba ri adan. . . A fi onbe se ebo. . . . . cool

Lemme take u home too. . . .its never too much for me. . . cool
And as u can see. . . .Lopez aint refusing the offer too. . . . cool
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by Nobody: 12:20am On May 13, 2008
And as u can see. . . .Lopez aint refusing the offer too. . . . cool

take off ur glasses cos its making u not see well,im refusing ur offer
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by idupaul: 12:22am On May 13, 2008
I am rude, yes, now get to the important part and let's play a game
But I must tell you, no crying allowed from this point onward!
Let me show you how I treat little boys like you to never cross their limit!

u are just a cowardly little girl setting up trouble and running all the time, tonite if u like change profile 100 tymes i will hound u out and give u the lashes of koboko u deserve
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by TheSly: 12:22am On May 13, 2008
jennykadry:

take off your glasses because its making u not see well,im refusing your offer
As u can see. . . .i still got temptestous and loads of others after me. . . . . .so abeg make i see road. . . cool
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by Nobody: 12:24am On May 13, 2008
U are just a cowardly little girl setting up trouble and running all the time, tonight if u like change profile 100 tymes i will hound u out and give u the lashes of koboko u deserve

lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy bia idupaul take ya time,is it my sweetheart u wanna use koboko on
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by Nobody: 12:29am On May 13, 2008
chineke God,again,
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by TheSly: 12:32am On May 13, 2008
bunmitola:

Atleast you finally admit you' act like a cowardly girl
I thought all hope was lost on you
You want me to take that koboko and shove it in your @$$hole like your previous gay partners
Omo, you berra change your ways o
Abi, you're that unfortunate perv that showed up on Funmi's Show looking for gay rights?
Take ya time o

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin
grin
grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin
grin
grin[b]Holy Mary. . . . . . [/b] grin
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by Sisikill: 12:35am On May 13, 2008
Forget the running on the beach like idiots or the feeding each other like retards. . .what really irks me is the stupid, stupid sound track that tells you the whole story.

[I]She was an orphan who has nowhere to go. She moved to the city and met some terrible people. Terrible people, terrible people.
He will save her but will they let him love her? Let him love, let him love her.
She must suffer for love because it is a treasure. It is a treasure, it is a treasure.

To God be the Glory! [/I]

This of course is playing like 5 mins into the movie and the cherry on top of all this good stuff. . .the name of the movie. Village Girl Finds True love or something equally asinine.

Heaven Help Us!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by idupaul: 12:35am On May 13, 2008
bia idupaul take ya time,is it my sweetheart u want to use koboko o

yes because of u i will give her just 100 strokes, where is the vixen sef ? she don run
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by Sisikill: 12:43am On May 13, 2008
Okay, forget Nigerian Movie drama all together. The real show is here and it's already got the the Naija movies beat. . .I mean there's the cat and mouse chasing, the coy love speak and spanking. Oh la la!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by Nobody: 12:45am On May 13, 2008
Forget the running on the beach like idiots or the feeding each other like retards. . .what really irks me is the stupid, stupid sound track that tells you the whole story.

She was an orphan who has nowhere to go. She moved to the city and met some terrible people. Terrible people, terrible people.
He will save her but will they let him love her? Let him love, let him love her.
She must suffer for love because it is a treasure. It is a treasure, it is a treasure.

To God be the Glory!

This of course is playing like 5 mins into the movie and the cherry on top of all this good stuff. . .the name of the movie. Village Girl Finds True love or something equally asinine.

Heaven Help Us!

You deserve a round of applause!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by nana(f): 2:24am On May 13, 2008
Sisikill:

[I]She was an orphan who has nowhere to go. She moved to the city and met some terrible people. Terrible people, terrible people.

To God be the Glory!
[/I]

Heaven Help Us!
lmao. . .U made my day wiv ur post. . .
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by savanaha: 10:40pm On May 13, 2008
Sisikill:

To God be the Glory! [/I]

This of course is playing like 5 mins into the movie and the cherry on top of all this good stuff. . .the name of the movie. Village Girl Finds True love
or something equally asinine.

Heaven Help Us!

This was so funny, still luaghing. Well Nigerians have an amazing sense of humot, Glory be to God

PS Does saying gay get people banned because I think Seun or who ever is in charge this banning thing needs a chill pill.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 14, 2008
Jenny,guess who'sback?Jenny darl?

lmao!!

idapaul you're lucky seun banned my ISP, you gay freak.

make una watch out for Cadet Part II grin grin

laterz, am not home now.
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by chiogo(f): 8:46pm On May 14, 2008
@ Sisikill, roflmao!!! grin grin grin grin
"It is a treasure, it is a treasure". Wicked!! embarassed
Re: Why Are Most Nigerian Films So Stupid, Especially The So Called Romance Films by dreamer232: 7:12pm On Apr 30, 2010
Thanks this is a big question that need to be pushed to our so called directors and script writter, they want to make money with less cost, forgotten that nigerian is advancing every day, we no longer Nigerians of 1960, PLEASE OUR DIRECTORS AND SCRIPT WRITTERS SPEND TIME AND ENERGY ON YOUR JOB, BECAUSE THIS IS THE ONLY WAY OUR FILMS CAN WIN OSCAR AWARDS, JUST A WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT, GOD BLESS NIGERIA AND GOD BLESS NOLLYWOOD,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download The Hitman’s Wife’s Full Movie MP4 Video / Where Do I Get To Download The Movie Awilo Sharp Sharp? / Nigerian, Anthony Oseyemi To Anchor M-nets Survivor Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.