Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,122 members, 7,957,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! (38913 Views)

Modernised Hummer Jeep Spotted In Enugu / Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine / Why Buy A Hummer Jeep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by verbes007: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
RofoRofoAmebo: lol - to look cool cool cool grin grin

... i wonder if Fashola can ban that 'okada'...?!

He will have to create a new law for this thingggggg...
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lol the girl is hilarious tho grin cheesy grin
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by sunsky29(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
mehn.hw do i post topic n nairaland nw.sm1 jst tel me jor.texas cowgirl.am askin u.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by sunsky29(m): 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
mods.y'll kw am a regular cstmer n nairaland.bt am fed up of commenting jor.hw do i post my topic?
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by delors(m): 4:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
Interviewer: So how did u make it and for how much?
Innovator: As you kan see, the car e using rasdiator, escallator, alligator, atanator, 2 plungs..wallahi, i wee collect tree undred and eiti tousund from anybodi that want to buy it from me now now...is car engine na...ehen.

Oh boy, the guy nor dey laugh o. na serious business the guy dey do...no laughing matter...just pay am tree undred and eiti tousund and he wee make one for u. Shikena. Good job. na so Bill gate start jare guy. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
haha I like the interviewer. shes funny and cute. nice job! grin

2 Likes

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by johnstar(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
Lolz @ d lady, he is going 2 be cheaching me... Buhahahahahhahah..... Omah..... Lolz.... Mehn, free ride..... Hahahahaha... Dis guy babe go dey flex around o, she wil be lyk, omg, my boi fwnd is riding a omah (hummer) buahahaahahaha.... Anyway, d guy try wella sha, @least person fit make car
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by delors(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2013
sunsky29: mods.y'll kw am a regular cstmer n nairaland.bt am fed up of commenting jor.hw do i post my topic?
Sunky are u a learner? Go to the section u want, you will see 'create a post', click and create whatever u want to create and then submit it by yourself. Leave it there, send N25000 to the moderators account or go and start praying and fasting for 71 days that it makes it to the front page...that's how we roll it. cool
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Ilaje44(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
daywatcher: If na 'oyinbo' make am we go dey praise am like say he jus invent flying machine...but na black make this one so we go yab am...smh for the black race
I was initially interested in watching the video, but I got turned off by the interviewer. It could have been better the interview was done in Yoruba, and then relayed with English subtitle. Maybe if I mute the video I might still enjoy it.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by AbuMikey(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
FILEBE:

guy! what's wrong with u? wetin u fit create? u surround urself with bunches of rotten bananas call am BANANA ISLAND U GO JUST DEY TALK LIKE SAY NA U BE GOD!
Sharap!!! If you nor know who Chief Yuzedo Sweetus Oyoyo be jus better keep Shut!!! Chief Chief, don't mind him oo
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by God4memi: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
Oops! I'm really and honestly proud of dis guy. Very creative!
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by seunlayi(m): 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2013
another innovative move
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by AbuMikey(m): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
So Damn Hilarious cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by dulphines: 5:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
Good effort but watching was boring courtesy the lady presenter made it boring.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by sunsky29(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
delors:
Sunky are u a learner? Go to the section u want, you will see 'create a post', click and create whatever u want to create and then submit it by yourself. Leave it there, send N25000 to the moderators account or go and start praying and fasting for 71 days that it makes it to the front page...that's how we roll it. cool
u mean 25 wat?o mehn.is it pay/topic? Yuzedo comman help me tel this mod o.d guy/babe want to eat my moni.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by josiahriches(m): 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
Sadusky: Cool. . .
seconded
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Adexprint(m): 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
wats d guy feeling lik? he tried sha jus dat it was d babe dat made me glued to d screen. d babe make sence.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by 2fine2fast(m): 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
I like the dude.......a frank nigga
who knows his business [/color][color=#006600] wink
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Soloter(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hope the Nigeria ministry of science and technology is watching this. Will they allow this guy to go and nationalise in tiny small GHANA and start receiving support there?
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Jobig(m): 5:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
weldone dude more keys to your eforts
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by elklehamite(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
Please, despise not the little beginning. Rome was not built in a day. The young man should be encouraged than discouraged with our comments.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2013
elklehamite: Please, despise not the little beginning. Rome was not built in a day. The young man should be encouraged than discouraged with our comments.

True tho

I respect the many's hustling

At least he's not going around, committing illegal crimes

He's using his time wisely.........as an engineer

Deep respect

Good luck to him wink

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by slimyem: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2013
yuzedo:
Very ill-equipped to function in media, i must say. Poor girl is better suited in a back-room capacity, though i gotta confess she got nice brezz bruh.. Bet you wanna cop an "extended" feel, huh...? wink grin

She's not that bad and she can definitely get better.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by gfunkera(m): 6:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
abeg wetin be d name of that cartoon, I don wan watch am for youtube since like 4ever.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
slimyem: She's not that bad and she can definitely get better.

I like her spun.k and her Ad-libs

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by slimyem: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
...But N380 k sha??
Who wan buy? tongue
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by slimyem: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I like her spun.k and her Ad-libs
Same here cool
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2013
yuzedo:
Very ill-equipped to function in media, i must say. Poor girl is better suited in a back-room capacity, though i gotta confess she got nice brezz bruh.. Bet you wanna cop an "extended" feel, huh...? wink grin

That "inventor" and his repulsive side-kick though... Lord! This slime and goop just oozing through their pores. cry

NA BREZZ GO KILL U angry
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by supaeagles(m): 6:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
biafranqueen: At least they try and be creative I am sure it will evolve like th model T everyone made fun of Ford in 1800s at first but his descendants are laughing in lavish life style well done bros
madam, the model T was invented in 1908 and trust me no one would have been laughing at it then since there was nothing like it in that era.
I do agree that we should be encouraging our domestic inventors.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by supaeagles(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
yuzedo: Only in Mushin and Oko-oba and Orile and Okokomaiko and Maza-maza and Ajamgbadi. If this tin dare cross 3rd mainland, enter island, Lastma go assassinate dat contraption and im driver with flame-thrower + molotov cocktails. WTF is this?! angry angry angry
Oga mi, are you not sure that dis is the moto you are using in your Banana plantation island grin
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Syenite(m): 6:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
Bad Interviewer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1962 Cardilac Fleetwood Limousine Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Photos From The Official Launch Of Suzuki In Nigeria / Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.