Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! (38834 Views)

Modernised Hummer Jeep Spotted In Enugu / Picture Of A Keke Napep Limousine / Why Buy A Hummer Jeep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by biafranqueen: 7:08pm On Jun 25, 2013
supaeagles: madam, the model T was invented in 1908 and trust me no one would have been laughing at it then since there was nothing like it in that era.
I do agree that we should be encouraging our domestic inventors.
yes I suppose they were in awe of the horseless carriage
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Dbeliever(m): 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
If plastic spoons and plates are still imported, how can i believe this?
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by ifihear(m): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2013
That presenter/interviewer is a certified Ogbanje!! grin grin
I can slap the bitch taste outta her mouth
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by anyaricu(m): 8:16pm On Jun 25, 2013
delors: Interviewer: So how did u make it and for how much?
Innovator: As you kan see, the car e using rasdiator, escallator, alligator, atanator, 2 plungs..wallahi, i wee collect tree undred and eiti tousund from anybodi that want to buy it from me now now...is car engine na...ehen.

Oh boy, the guy nor dey laugh o. na serious business the guy dey do...no laughing matter...just pay am tree undred and eiti tousund and he wee make one for u. Shikena. Good job. na so Bill gate start jare guy. cheesy

Men u don finish my ribs with laughter
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by datmix(m): 8:19pm On Jun 25, 2013
The Guy is actually living in my hood and he flex with is bike.... No time... Thumbs up to him because it's not easy to comes up with something like that yourself and Lastma can't even bother him at all...
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
Y'all hating on the interviewer need to take a sit!!

Very beautiful young lady, I love the way she doesn't take the interview seriously.

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by skyfall: 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2013
The design may not be so fantastic but he's very passionate about it, which is all that matters. Good luck, young man!
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by pat4love: 8:44pm On Jun 25, 2013
We need to appreciate our own and encourage them more
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Issyone: 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
i dnt knw why nigerhans bury their talents. If we can see tins like dis in places where bikes r banned,den we say bye bye to lagbus n edobus.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2013
I appreciate this guy more those people in nnewi with many engineering certificates that can only produce ladies machine that is no longer interested in use.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by obstead200(m): 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2013
[size=13pt]l am not sure I want to Look at that piece of gabbage the tout called an invention. But can Someone give me that interviewer s number? I will Like to have a private session with her behind closed doors.
she is hoooottt!
[/size]
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by SailorXY: 10:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
FILEBE:

guy! what's wrong with u? wetin u fit create? u surround urself with bunches of rotten bananas call am BANANA ISLAND U GO JUST DEY TALK LIKE SAY NA U BE GOD!
Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Lmaooooo @ "to learn you how to drive"

Naijaaaaaaa grin

There were a lot of grammatical errors but this here ain't one of them
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by DECOtech(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
I've been seeing this on the streets of Lagos since last year.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by everyday: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2013
I have actually seen the mechanism.Its uses a motorcycles engine,I guess it was something that was locally constructed and the picture was taken in ikotun area in Lagos where the owner resides.I know this cause i see it everyday
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2013
annoymous:

There were a lot of grammatical errors but this here ain't one of them

When did we begin to use teach and learn interchangeably?
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
Shollypopz: Y'all hating on the interviewer need to take a sit!!

Very beautiful young lady, I love the way she doesn't take the interview seriously.

wink
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

When did we begin to use teach and learn interchangeably?

Consult your dictionary. I don't remember when
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by oshea44: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
thats how we go start something, he even started something, instead of blaming him, blame the govt, cos he have a dream in a wrong location
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2013
annoymous:

Consult your dictionary. I don't remember when

Ewoooooooo grin

Anonymous, o n pa Lerin grin

I want to learn how to drive

I want to teach how to drive

Ok you're correct tongue
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2013
did i hear her say,she will go and ask the guy how much he will want to sell it,thats if he will want to sell it?? grin grin like if you give the guy 20k he no go quick sell shap shap

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by xxyz17(m): 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

True tho

I respect the many's hustling

At least he's not going around, committing illegal crimes

He's using his time wisely.........as an engineer

Deep respect

Good luck to him wink
shocked shocked
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jun 25, 2013
xxyz17:
shocked shocked

grin
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by luscioustrish(f): 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2013
Oh!so this got to nairaland,my friend and I actually saw this 'hummer' with the driver happily cruising it,,caused quite a stir though coz peeps wer staring and laughing out loud,,the driver no even send sef grin...kudos cheesy
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
[size=15pt]people wey sey dis girl too fineeeee, gush they must be suffering in the village.[/size]
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jun 25, 2013
googlepikin: [size=15pt]people wey sey dis girl too fineeeee, gush you must be suffering in the village.[/size]

The girl is fine. Keep quiet olodo
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
josiahriches: seconded
buhaha . . . Laugh don comot my teeth.
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by 2legit2qwt: 11:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

The girl is fine. Keep quiet olodo

What shocked shocked It's an illegal crimes if she is cheesy cheesy
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Nobody: 12:40am On Jun 26, 2013
2legit2qwt:

What shocked shocked It's an illegal crimes if she is cheesy cheesy

Let me put on my bullet-proof vest grin grin

She's fine jor cool
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Gudiza(m): 12:49am On Jun 26, 2013
obadiah777: FEMALE INTERVIWER HAS A LOT OF S-PUNK. VERY VIVACIOUS

makes me want to shine her teeth with my pogo stick..
Lol'd @ 2:06, "he has a RaAAaYYyydioOOoooo (2ce)..."

1 Like

Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by supaeagles(m): 2:26am On Jun 26, 2013
this video should be shown in many engineering schools as Intro. Mechanical Engineering 101. With the limited resources the product is quite intriguing.
Btw, is is the same mechanic/designer that sang the intro song of that video?
Re: Made-in-Nigeria Limousine And Hummer Jeep! by Vansnickers: 2:40am On Jun 26, 2013
Gudiza:

makes me want to shine her teeth with my pogo stick..
Lol'd @ 2:06, "he has a RaAAaYYyydioOOoooo (2ce)..."

This Cracked me up.

Okay that's enough Internet for the day. I'm off.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

1962 Cardilac Fleetwood Limousine Spotted In Lagos (Photos) / Kia Telluride – Is This The Most Beautiful Kia You’ve Ever Seen? / Advise Me About Honda E.O.D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.