Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep (23148 Views)

Effects Of SALT Water On Skin And General Health / Are There Any Side Effects Of Using Methylated Spirit To Aid Beard Growth?? / Lack Of Sleep Reduces Man’s Sperm Count (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by Stegomiah: 6:12pm On Jul 02, 2013
Blackteeth: This post should apply to nairaland MODS. They don't sleep at all. If you post nonesense by 2.00AM at night you will still be banned or your post hidden.

Lool, looks like they do shifting
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by Skmoda360(m): 6:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
Alright
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by Capnd143(m): 6:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
ok. Now am going to sleep! No more nairalanding 2 nite, seun get ready to loose midnight traffic

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by Sike(m): 6:20pm On Jul 02, 2013
Blackteeth: This post should apply to nairaland MODS. They don't sleep at all. If you post nonesense by 2.00AM at night you will still be banned or your post hidden.
hahahahaaaaa! Very true.
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by brownlord: 6:24pm On Jul 02, 2013
valicious1:
na lie. Dia waz i time i put nakked woman pic 4 my post by 3.am dem no remove am till 10.am doz mods de jonse sumtimes

I remember the day u dey talk so, that day the mod, don drink alomo, em carry woman, so na in the morning em get e self
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by tradesman: 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
Nice one!
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by brownlord: 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
I talk am, no wonder no body normal for lagos, hw u go dey stay ikotun dey work for island, dey hold up till 11pm, eat 11:30 aand sleep 12:00 then wake up 4am they go work. Nai make all of them dey crase up nd down, shout like dog when born only one pekin

Who ever write this rubbish need go relax for yaba left

2 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by 3kay945(m): 6:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
The sleeping drones don't get fat salary grin
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by mu2sa2: 7:13pm On Jul 02, 2013
D reason people dont sleep adequately is because sleep is free. If sleep were to be sold at an exorbitant price like so-called smartphones people will value it and eagerly buy it.

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2013
sleeping is a luxury if you work in Lagos where your employee wants not just your sweat and blood, but your soul as well. go home at 10pm, sleep at 11pm, wake up at 4:30 AM drive through traffic for 2 hours work till 10pm Monday to Saturday.. how would one get enough sleep
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by Connoisseur(m): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
It took me sleeping on the wheels and running into an oncoming vehicle for me to realise that 4 hrs of sleep in 48hrs aint enough.
Thank God it wasnt those 18 wheeler monsters.

meanwhile the amount of sleep varies with individuals.
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by valicious1(m): 7:40pm On Jul 02, 2013
brownlord:

I remember the day u dey talk so, that day the mod, don drink alomo, em carry woman, so na in the morning em get e self
lmfao na so
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by Greatken007(m): 7:56pm On Jul 02, 2013
IF ALL YOU DO IS EAT AND SLEEP,YOU WILL SOON BE WEARING RAGS.WHY DON'T LAZY PEOPLE EVER GET OUT OF THE HOUSE?WHAT ARE THEY AFRAID OF?LION?LAZY PEOPLE TURN OVER IN BED.SOME PPLE ARE TOO LAZY TO PUT FOOD IN THEIR OWN MOUTHS.

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2013
8hrs of sleeeeeeep...!? So u wan mek my oga @ da top to sack me ni? Hw can a professional nite watchman like me sleep 8hrs? "Imposicant"! In fact, as I tink am, witches, hunters, luxury- bus-drivas, owls, bats etc for don die finis... abi?
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by yahwehreigns: 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
8 hrs sleep 4 what? 4hrs minimum and 6 hrs maximum. Shikena!
He who loves sleep 2much wil become poor.
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by longjon: 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2013
... a little sleep, a little slumber.....
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by Gudintent: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
Last time I did that, my legs gave way!!!!

Never again
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by knightsamsong(m): 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2013
longjon: ... a little sleep, a little slumber.....
so shall poverty overtake ur household
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by dasparrow: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2013
yahwehreigns: 8 hrs sleep 4 what? 4hrs minimum and 6 hrs maximum. Shikena!
He who loves sleep 2much wil become poor.

I know a lot of people who work very hard - the market traders for example - and yet they are poor. Likewise, your thieving politicians do nothing all day yet their bank accounts both at home and abroad continue to swell.

@Post

If you people like, don't take the advise of what has been said in this article. Tomorrow you wonder why many Nigerians are dying unnecessarily in avoidable car accidents. The drivers are probably falling asleep on the wheel, that's why. You wonder why our average life expectancy rate in Nigeria is a meagerly 52 years when people in other nations are living well into their 90s.

2 Likes

Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by kolamilan(m): 9:14pm On Jul 02, 2013
dedons: Our fore-fathers only slept 2hrs a day,yet they lived a peace ful life.
that one na your fore-fathers no be my own.
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by kolamilan(m): 9:18pm On Jul 02, 2013
mazado: 8hrs of sleeeeeeep...!? So u wan mek my oga @ da top to sack me ni? Hw can a professional nite watchman like me sleep 8hrs? "Imposicant"! In fact, as I tink am, witches, hunters, luxury- bus-drivas, owls, bats etc for don die finis... abi?
professional olode grin grin
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by waja(m): 9:36pm On Jul 02, 2013
Abegi, what of our security men?
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by Georgesmartt(m): 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
The problem I have with sleep is internet but then,.. Early to sleep earlier to rise; makes you healthy, happy and strong.
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by dolphinife: 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2013
I can see that some of us are lying. An average Nigerian sleeps by 10.00am and wakes by 6am.....dats depending on the environment u living.

For instance, am living at opebi and I work at the airport. Definitely, u dnt expect me to wake up less than 6.00am cos of proximity to my place of work. I close by 4-5.00pm and I will definitely get up by 6am....so I have another 4 hours to have fun and play....as a responsible human being, by 10.00, I should be on my bed ready to sleep
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 02, 2013
Atigba: Is only lazy people that sleeps 8hrs a day...the most sucessful people in the world today sleeps 2 to 3 hrs a day
You are wrong.. success is not by who keeps vigil more.

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by FlyTee(m): 10:53pm On Jul 02, 2013
Bla bla... Tell that to the medical student, or Doctor on call.
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by Raikishi(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
longjon: ... a little sleep, a little slumber.....

Was def gonna say that..... lol

How long wilt thou sleep, O sluggard? when wilt thou arise out of thy sleep?

Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:

So shall thy poverty come as one that travelleth, and thy want as an armed man.

Proverbs 6: something to something

1 Like

Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
Op, your posts is a big time generalization and may not apply to everybody. I sleep four hours daily, and I am doing just fine. What works for one may not work for another. There are people that sleep 3 hours daily and they are okay.
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by DennisBrown(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
A Little sleep and a little slumber, poverty nocks on your door na bible talk am therefore i rest my case. Kpam!
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by georgesylva(m): 12:13am On Jul 03, 2013
so r u telling me 2 b lazy huh?
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by grandstar(m): 3:06am On Jul 03, 2013
Otiga Alih:
Bros, stop begging for our likes! sad

Why would you want me sleep for 8 Hours when I've got to make money? :-/
Sleep don't pay bills o, get that!
neither does stroke, hypertension, stress etc. health is wealth!
Re: The Effects Of Cheating Ourselves Of Sleep by jogsman01(m): 5:21am On Jul 03, 2013
am i a learner shocked jst passing-by

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Itching Body After Cold Bath / COVID-19: Borno Confirms 11 Deaths, 69 Infections / You Can Never Be Fat Enough For A Typical Nigerian Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.