Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

What Are We Going To Do About This Kidnapping Issue In The Niger Delta -rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are We Going To Do About This Kidnapping Issue In The Niger Delta -rivers (751 Views)

Buhari Addresses Biafra Issue In A New Interview / Katsina Stoning: Niger Delta “ll Retaliate, Says Dokubo Asari / Jeff Koinange Sacked From CNN Over His Story On The Niger-delta Based Mend Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are We Going To Do About This Kidnapping Issue In The Niger Delta -rivers by ibiba: 12:36am On May 13, 2008
Nigerians, most especially the Niger deltans, what are we going to do about this ongoing crisis in the Niger delta region of Nigeria? this is becoming a serious matter. what are our so called leaders doing? this crisis is gradually spreading, and very soon, no one will be safe. how can this people kidnap people's wives and now even children, and then demand for a -N- 50 million ransom. Na wao, this is no joke oh. port Harcourt which was formerly known for its enjoyable lifestyle, now people live in fear and cannot even drive their cars, for fear of being kidnapped or robbed. my suggestion is for the federal government to ask for help from the American and British government, in exchange for oil, and send at least 10 thousand armed military troops in to that troubled state. although this foreign government have a lot on their plate at the moment, by that i mean the current war going on in Iraq, Zimbabwe, e.t.c. which is why i said bribing them with oil. let them go in and wipe that place clean, because God knows our armed forces in Nigeria cannot match the sophisticated machineries that this people have. besides they don't even pay the Nigerian police enough money, neither will they look after their families when they die. if this situation is not controlled they will begin to kidnap common people walking along the streets, and it will even extend to other states, as i hear its now moved to imo state. may God help us. we need divine intervention oh, before God decides to do destroy the state like he did Sodom and Gomorrah. God forbid

(1) (Reply)

Angola Is Now The Largest Oil Producing African Country / Learn How To Earn $200 - $943 Per Day Or More / N/A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.