Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,004 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

A Letter To A.C.N E-warriors - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Letter To A.C.N E-warriors (674 Views)

Buhari Was Ask About P.h.c.n.plc ,he Responded.. / A.C.N, A.N.P.P And Others Called For Interim National Government In 2007 / Shocking Photo:US Airforce 'Supplies' Weapons To ISIS- C N N (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To A.C.N E-warriors by GEJTILL2019(m): 12:52pm On Jun 25, 2013
i really get amazed anytime A.C.N e-warriors calculate the game of politics...i was born in d north and i know almost everything about how election are been conducted....religion has played a major role in the politics of nigeria.....states like southern kaduna,taraba,kogi,benue,jos,nasarrawa,bauchi,,even some part of adamawa would never vote for an hausa man...i have interviewed many indigines of those states and what i noticed is that they love anything xtian and hate an average hausa man with passion...i would like to use this opportunity to tell the A.C.N and CPC e-warriors to stop insulting the office of the president .thank u......#team fresh air2019. kaduna chapter.
Re: A Letter To A.C.N E-warriors by Garrithe1st: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2013
^^

The above post makes a lot of nonSENSE!!

cool

1 Like

Re: A Letter To A.C.N E-warriors by mikeywise(m): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
@op, its because of people like you that Nigeria has remained the way it is,what has being a christian or a muslem got to do with good governance?

Does being a christian or muslem put a food on your table, provide good roads, quality healthcare?
what we need in this country is someone that can perform irrespective of where he/she comes from.

Am not from the north by the way.
Re: A Letter To A.C.N E-warriors by peziz(f): 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
Thanks op for confusing me more. Thought the Apc e-warriors were doing a good job.
Re: A Letter To A.C.N E-warriors by mike404(m): 2:10pm On Jun 25, 2013
Garri the 1st: ^^

The above post makes a lot of nonSENSE!!

cool
MEHN THE OP DEY MAKE BRAIN JOOR..OYA SHOUT #FRESH AIR grin

(1) (Reply)

Seven Die As Gunmen Raid Hotel In Lagos / The End Of APC Is Near. / Finally, Soludo Picks APGA Gubernatorial Form.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.