Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau (3790 Views)

Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) / Pictures Of A Woman That Gave Birth On The Road / Baby Found In Moremi Female Hostel Toilet In OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by Witwicky(m): 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] oyinola and rotimi

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by tpia5: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2013
is she in her house?

maybe around 1980 something?

abi na instagram.
Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by kingofpool: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2013
the thing is ugly sef
Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by EfemenaXY: 6:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
@OP, what's the point of pasting the girl's picture here, if not to vilify her further?

Do you not think she's been through enough with all the negative press aimed at her? There's even been a thread opened to explain the real circumstances surrounding the event. From what I recall, she's a first-time mother and wasn't aware that the abdominal pains she was experiencing in the toilet at that time were contractual labour pains! She's also stated that she never intended to do away with her baby, else why go through the nine-month pregnancy?

SMH!

9 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by baby124: 9:35pm On Jun 25, 2013
This is ridiculous. And you probably know her o. Would have been smiling like a shark with your sharp plenty teeth in her face. But you come on NL to post this so she can be attacked. Mods should delete this pic. SMH

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by tpia5: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2013
she is in her house, please stop attaching oau to her name.

abi oau is a maternity centre?

if so, na only she born there?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by slimyem: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2013
king of pool: the thing is ugly sef
You must be a thing yourself probably sired and trained by things!
Eeediot!!!

16 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 26, 2013
king of pool: the thing is ugly sef

'King of poo', how is it possible for a shit to know what's ugly and what's not...

BTW, moderators shut down this thread and protect the identity of this naïve baby mama...

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by damiso(f): 12:14am On Jun 26, 2013
Gosh People or rather Nigerians need to learn to respect people's privacy.Like WTH. angry
Its so annoying.

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by Mustay(m): 5:41am On Jun 26, 2013
This sums it up:

Head of Public Relations, Mr. Biodun Olarenwaju, who spoke on behalf of the management, described the incident as a "social media rumour.”

He said, “Social media is designed primarily to disseminate information. But in the Nigerian context, many people disseminate rumours. The only information that should be seen there should be those persons who have the authority to speak concerning that particular incident.

“The only truth in the social media episode is that a bouncing baby boy was delivered in the toilet of the female hostel in our university. Other tales on the social media were totally incorrect.

Students should not encourage rumour mongering because of the Image of the person involved. They have to be careful not to make rumour the news.”

In the bid to break news rumors first, bloggers, phone users et al who largely are untrained in reporting news or events, rush to the internet to get hits! As in, guys take it easy. You build your reputation when you're known to be accurate and consistent. Verify sources before publishing.

PS: This picture is already out there on Fb, blogs et al. Most likely, her friend snapped it and others have stolen it. Whether her consent was sought to distribute it is unknown. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by AbuMikey(m): 7:09am On Jun 26, 2013
She seems to be Happy with her Baby!!
She use style fine sha!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 26, 2013
Efemena_xy: @OP, what's the point of pasting the girl's picture here, if not to vilify her further?

Do you not think she's been through enough with all the negative press aimed at her? There's even been a thread opened to explain the real circumstances surrounding the event. From what I recall, she's a first-time mother and wasn't aware that the abdominal pains she was experiencing in the toilet at that time were contractual labour pains! She's also stated that she never intended to do away with her baby, else why go through the nine-month pregnancy?

SMH!
GBAM!!! Best post on Nairaland in the Month of June...

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by Nobody: 7:33am On Jun 26, 2013
Her so called friends who came to rejoice with her in the hospital may even be responsible for circulating her picture online very annoying. Human beings just enjoy tarnishing other peoples image. angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by 3ace(m): 9:16am On Jun 26, 2013
OP, shebi u sef don give pesin belle before? Abi u think say I no know u? Oya, post ya own pix here make we see. Moderators, if you can't hide this thread, please don't move it to home page o!
Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by ZACHIE: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2013
king of poo:
the thing is ugly sef

indeed, KING OF POO
Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by bibinwaka: 3:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
toilet baby.
pls name ur baby.
IGBEYA.
Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by tpia5: 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2013
oau seems to have lowered its general admission standards these days.

if someone is that d.aft that she did not know her due date, how to get to a hospital, or receive prenatal care and she calls herself an oau student, that's cause for concern.

contractions in the first stage of labour (THERE ARE THREE) typically do not last less than 5 hours at the very least, a supposed student alerted nobody during her labour?

please save all these tales for the bayelsa rumour mongering committee, and move on to the latest breaking news at lautech.

awon baby farm. undecided

soon even someone located in japan will say they are an oau student. undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2013
tpia@:
oau seems to have lowered its general admission standards these days.

if someone is that d.aft that she did not know her due date, how to get to a hospital, or receive prenatal care and she calls herself an oau student, that's cause for concern.

contractions in the first stage of labour (THERE ARE THREE) typically do not last less than 5 hours at the very least, a supposed student alerted nobody during her labour?

please save all these tales for the bayelsa rumour mongering committee, and move on to the latest breaking news at lautech.

awon baby farm. undecided

soon even someone located in japan will say they are an oau student. undecided

A child can be delivered accidentally,all labour doesn't really follow the textbook 3stages process(in a noticeable way).Due date has nothing to do with it as one can deliver before or after due date . Some women have given birth without knowing they are in labour,they just feel the urge to poo and once you push,the baby is there in the toilet.having my second baby only took the distance from the house to the hospital,i was just feeling a mad urge to poo but I didn't because experience prevailed, for a Naive mother, she might not make it to the hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by dominique(f): 9:19am On Jun 27, 2013
^^^ so true. My mum told me how brief and almost painless her labour for me and my twin was, even the doctors didn't believe it. The girl propably went into preterm labour without knowing it. I don't know why some people take pleasure in the plight of others. Is it to feel better about themselves? The poor gal should hand in there, this too shall pass.
Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 27, 2013
So sad that d picture is still here
Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by tpia5: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
byvan:

A child can be delivered accidentally,all labour doesn't really follow the textbook 3stages process(in a noticeable way).Due date has nothing to do with it as one can deliver before or after due date . Some women have given birth without knowing they are in labour,they just feel the urge to poo and once you push,the baby is there in the toilet.having my second baby only took the distance from the house to the hospital,i was just feeling a mad urge to poo but I didn't because experience prevailed, for a Naive mother, she might not make it to the hospital.

Yes, all the textbooks are wrong, everybody is wrong about what constitutes childbirth and labour.
as we have seen from nl, many women do not experience labour or pain, the baby just drops out atleisure, nothing like due date or birth pangs.
Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by ZACHIE: 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
tpia@:

Yes, all the textbooks are wrong, everybody is wrong about what constitutes childbirth and labour.
as we have seen from nl, many women do not experience labour or pain, the baby just drops out atleisure, nothing like due date or birth pangs.
Stop being snug and learn.
All my 4 kids came days at variance from their due dates.
One even came in the car.
wetin you sabi sef?

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by Warfibabe(f): 6:24pm On Jun 27, 2013
tpia@:

I had both my kids at 38 weeks. They were not even close to their due dates. A lot of women give birth before or wayyy after their due dates. And labor is different for every woman.
Stop saying what you don't know!.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by dayokanu(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2013
tpia@:

Everywhere in the world people know pregnant women delivery times vary.

We have had women who went into labour in the vehicle, In the car, at home etc

Why do they rush labour women to hospital if they knew like you claim they would already be in the hospital on their due date

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by tpia5: 2:45am On Jun 28, 2013
smh undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by tpia5: 2:45am On Jun 28, 2013
ok, lets do this undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by tpia5: 2:53am On Jun 28, 2013
1.DUE DATE

is also known as EDD, or expected delivery date.

2. EVERY DOCTOR/PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED HEALTH WORKER regardless if they were trained in paradise or in the deepest jungle of somebody's village in africa, will tell you your due date is an estimated time of delivery and which can be two weeks before or after the exact date figured.

3. When you know your due date, it means you expect to go into labour within the range of dates mentioned.

4. Barring all the miraculous no-labour deliveries which seems common with nairalanders [maybe they are magicians or high on some substances], 99% of childbirths are preceded by signs and symptoms of labour.

hope i did not use too much english undecided
Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by tpia5: 2:56am On Jun 28, 2013
and yes, feel free to share your stories of your two minute pregnancy which gave you your bouncing baby, or whichever length of time you carried your own belle, embellish as necessary, or repeat what your mentor told you.
Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by Nobody: 5:30am On Jun 28, 2013
tpia@:
and yes, feel free to share your stories of your two minute pregnancy which gave you your bouncing baby, or whichever length of time you carried your own belle, embellish as necessary, or repeat what your mentor told you.
Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by Mustay(m): 7:00am On Jun 28, 2013
These women didn't come out to relieve fake experiences. Experience is the best teacher wink
Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by Warfibabe(f): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2013
tpia@:
1.DUE DATE

is also known as EDD, or expected delivery date.

2. EVERY DOCTOR/PROFESSIONALLY TRAINED HEALTH WORKER regardless if they were trained in paradise or in the deepest jungle of somebody's village in africa, will tell you your due date is an estimated time of delivery and which can be two weeks before or after the exact date figured.

3. When you know your due date, it means you expect to go into labour within the range of dates mentioned.

4. Barring all the miraculous no-labour deliveries which seems common with nairalanders [maybe they are magicians or high on some substances], 99% of childbirths are preceded by signs and symptoms of labour.

hope i did not use too much english undecided

you just dey blow grammar! And bringing up unnecessary arguments! your level of ignorance sha? Smh.
Why don't you ask the women around you to tell you their birth stories and see if you will get the same answer. Because it is VERY obvious your arguments are based on what you have read and not real life experiences.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Gal Who Gave Birth In Oau by Warfibabe(f): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2013
Mustay: Experience is the best teacher wink
exactly!.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help, I Cant Stop Masturbation At The Age Of 34 And Am Not Married / My Father In Law Wants An Apology From My Parents / A Family Routine That Really Caught My Intrest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.