Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) (15397 Views)

Row In Bayelsa Over Dickson’s Alleged Beating Of Council Chief / Police Kill Abductors Of Mr Kehinde Bamigbetan..lcda Council Chief / Fasehun Orders OPC Manhunt For Abducted Bamigbetan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by ichommy(m): 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Lordave: 11:48pm On Jun 25, 2013
kudos to NPF. Sorry if your bro is one of them
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Lobolintin(m): 11:51pm On Jun 25, 2013
give us job
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by ITbomb(m): 11:53pm On Jun 25, 2013
No matter the crime , I would never support extra judicial killing .
Tomorrow it might be an innocent bystander and the police will kill and bring all kinds of weapons and keep beside him labelling him an armed robber.

3 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by playahP(m): 11:54pm On Jun 25, 2013
My heart goes out to the thieves/kidnappers.
They don't deserve to die like this!!

The people they kidnapped are the same upperclass fucktards holding the poor people in Nigeria down!!

Criminals should learn to booby trap their houses!!.....haba!!

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by DisGuy: 11:55pm On Jun 25, 2013
I don't believe the police! these could be some random criminals, killed before they could even say a word
did the chairman confirm the suspects? No
the two sitting pretty next to the dead body dont even look like they are from the same group shiorr olopa

at least this won't be in the huuuuuge 'unresolved' file!

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by logica(m): 12:05am On Jun 26, 2013
playah P: The people they kidnapped are the same upperclass fucktards holding the poor people in Nigeria down!!
There are no Upper Class people holding the poor people down; rather some Lower Class people who rose to power and are holding the people they left in the Lower Class down.

4 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:26am On Jun 26, 2013
Kidnappers.... It hard to have pity on them.. If you hear rescued victims tell their stories, especially women, you would grab an AK, kick the switch to rapid fire mode and waste those two fuckers sitting there.. angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by AroOkigbo(m): 12:36am On Jun 26, 2013
Anything wey man jam na im luck.
Wasted, these ones no go get 72 Vs!
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Vansnickers: 12:57am On Jun 26, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by igboboy1(m): 1:26am On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Infiltration of the SW angry angry sad

ileke-idi, nwelu ya nwayo o...ndi oshi juru ebe nine, e na nu?

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 1:27am On Jun 26, 2013
igbo boy:

My mother- nwelu ya nwayo o...ndi oshi juru ebe nine, e na nu?

Do I have my pic on my profile or sth? Imma need ibo boys to grab a drink of water and stop acting thirsty

By the way, right back at you.

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 26, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by chinnko: 1:34am On Jun 26, 2013
mheeennn..this life ehn...
download d latest dc unlocker below

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by igboboy1(m): 1:39am On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Do I have my pic on my profile or sth? Imma need ibo boys to grab a drink of water and stop acting thirsty

By the way, right back at you.
?? to much cow no good...nonsensical writings as usual

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by igboboy1(m): 1:41am On Jun 26, 2013
Kill them all
Kill them all

Why do police like to take hostage?
Armed robbers, kidnappers, murderers etc should be killed at the spot

Same applies with the military taking in BH prisoners....

Crime rate is appalling, we need no prisoners for drastic curb of crime...Biko gba ha egbe osiso

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Garrithe1st: 1:43am On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 26, 2013
igbo boy:
?? to much cow no good...nonsensical writings as usual

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 1:49am On Jun 26, 2013
igbo boy: Kill them all
Kill them all

Crime rate is appalling, we need no prisoners for drastic curb of crime...Biko gba ha egbe osiso

Ewooooooo someone ate today grin
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by igboboy1(m): 2:00am On Jun 26, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ewooooooo someone ate today grin

ileke-idi...hmmmmmm
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by airmark(m): 2:19am On Jun 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by filcast(m): 4:50am On Jun 26, 2013
slimming: There are juju failed them.
I strongly advice you take some english class
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by reigningwisdom: 4:55am On Jun 26, 2013
KILL ALL OF THEM AND NIGERIAN PAST AND PRESENT LEADERS, TOO, NIGERIAN PAST AND PRESENT LEADERS ARE THE WORST KIDNAPPERS OF ALL KIND, OBJ KIDNAPPED NGIGE AND PDP HAS KIDNAPPED NIGERIANS AND THE ECONOMY OF THE STATE.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by lekkie073(m): 5:35am On Jun 26, 2013
na so so chibuike, okafor, chijioke, nnamdi, chukwuma, chibuzor dey kidnap ppl for dis naija. I tayad o grin

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by keneslow: 6:17am On Jun 26, 2013
Maybe someone should open a Ludus so we can have a 'kill them all' Roman style, like a lot of people here are championing.

Meanwhile note that at least two of the mugus have some kinda charm around their waste ...worked out really well for them I guess grin .

Next thing now someone will say this particular charm doesn't work for AK47 ... WE GIVE UPPPP!!! (Copyright amunaekeuto1 of nairaland)
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jun 26, 2013
igbo boy: Kill them all
Kill them all

pray they don't gun you down and label you a criminal as well cos that's wat dey r gud @.don't let em decieve ou, many of these guys are probably innocent by-standers caught in a cross fire. Crime is every and the only crime that should warrant death sentence is intentional murder.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by Benez: 6:40am On Jun 26, 2013
Proud sons of Ibo land

2 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by mkoabiola: 6:43am On Jun 26, 2013
Y shud u pity dos criminals dat were killed?
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by DIVINE78: 6:46am On Jun 26, 2013
reporter?:
The jews of Africa doing what they do best. Young lives lost over what.
Over alternative route to success. Just another day at igbo. Yeye tribe.
Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by DIVINE78: 6:48am On Jun 26, 2013
Benez: Proud sons of Ibo land
Ambassadors from biafra to Lagos.

4 Likes

Re: Police Kill Abductors Of Bamigbetan (Lagos Council Chief) by adwem2003(m): 6:59am On Jun 26, 2013
These guys are damn ibo guys. Why naa?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Northern Senators Visit President Buhari In Daura, Katsina (Photos) / APC Crisis: Buhari's Silence Unacceptable, Party May Lose Edo- Sagay / Uzodimma: I Inherited Systematic Corruption From Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.