Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,790 members, 7,844,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Make 500,000 Naira Monthly And More As A Member Of Firstinland Bank Sapphire Fla - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make 500,000 Naira Monthly And More As A Member Of Firstinland Bank Sapphire Fla (1359 Views)

How I Made Over N1 Million Naira Monthly Sales On Dealdey / I Need Rough Sapphire Seller Who Can Ring Product To Lagos URGENTLY / What Type Of Lucrative Business Can One Start With #500,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make 500,000 Naira Monthly And More As A Member Of Firstinland Bank Sapphire Fla by OiG(m): 11:23am On May 13, 2008
MAKE 6,000,000 Naira YEARLY AND MORE AS A MEMBER OF FIRSTINLAND BANK SAPPHIRE FLASH CLUB.

Open a SAPPHIRE account with First Inland Bank

NOTE: WHEN YOU OPEN THE SAPPHIRE ACCOUNT WITH FIRST INLAND BANK, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO IMMEDIATELY PAY #500 INTO YOUR SAPPHIRE ACCOUNT WHICH OFFCOURSE WILL LEAVE YOU A BALANCE OF #500 NAIRA IN YOUR SAPPHIRE ACCOUNT.
In other words, Joining the sapphire club and opening a Sapphire account is TOTALLY FREE.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO as a Member of the Sapphire Club and Owner of a Sapphire Bank Account are -

1,You must make a savings of at list #500 Monthly into your Sapphire Account

AND

2,You keep introducing people to the Sapphire Club.

NOTE THAT FOR EACH PERSON YOU INTRODUCE TO THE SAPPHIRE CLUB, YOU COMMISSION FROM FIRST INLAND BANK WILL #50
WHICH WILL BE PAID DIRECTLY INTO YOUR SAPPHIRE ACCOUNT.

HERE IS HOW YOU MAKE YOUR MONEY FROM FIRST INLAND BANK WHICH WILL AMOUNT TO #500,000 AND OVER MONTHLY

You introduce 10 customers to the Sapphire Club to also Open Sapphire accounts.
People you introduce to the sapphire club are required to also make a monthly Saving of at list #500.

THEN: you get #500 as commission monthly (Which offcourse will be paid into your sapphire account).

When the 10 People you introduced to the Sapphire Club introduces their own 10 People each,Which will then amount to a 100 people from you,

THEN: you get #5000 as commission monthly.

When the 100 People you introduced to the Sapphire Club introduces their own 10 People each,Which will then amount to a 1000 people from you,

THEN: you get #50,000 as commission monthly.

When the 1000 People you introduced to the Sapphire Club introduces their own 10 People each,Which will then amount to a 10,000 people from you,

THEN: you get #500,000 as commission monthly.

NOTE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO LIMIT YOURSELF TO INTRODUCING JUST 10 PEOPLE ANDF YOU CAN INTRODUCE AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE AND DOUBLE YOUR BENEFITS FROM FIRST INLAND BANK.

HOW TO JOIN :
Go to any First Inland Bank Branch and tell them you want to open a SAPPHIRE ACCOUNT.
You will then be given a series of forms which you will fill.

one of the forms which you will fill is the "ACCOUNT OPENING FORM"
In this form, there is a Section where is written:

INTRODUCED BY    NAME: EMMANUEL O. OMOKE
INTRODUCERS GSM NO: 08056075185

In this section of the form, just fill in my name and number- Just as i have written it above.
This is because Frst Inland Bank needs to know who reffered / Introduced you to the Sapphire Club.

WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN:
1, 2 PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPHS
AND
2, #500 NAIRA WHICH YOU WILL IMMEDIATELY PAY INTO YOUR SAPPHIRE ACCOUNT.

After this , you will be given the sapphire account User manual.
Also request for many Copies of the form so that you can start getting people to join the Club as well and immediatly start making your money.

EXTRA BENEFITS OF BEING A SAPPHIRE CLUB MEMBER:
1,It is a savings account.
2,You can access your account on the internet.
3,You are always alerted on your phone when money is put into your account.
you also enjoy benefist as these accessing your sapphire account from your phone:

*Money Transfer
*Voucher Purchase
*Bill Payments
*e-Ticketing
*e-Network (Sapphire)
*e-Enquiry
*e-Alerts    e.t.c

For enquries just walk into any First Inland Bank and ASK ALL THE QUESTIONS  you want about Sapphire account. (But do not forget to fill my Name and Number as your Introducer to the sapphire club)

You can also reach me on MY EMAIL : eekayjay@yahoo.com or my no 08056075185 for your questions

Act now and in a matter of time , you will start bagging #500,000 montyly.

NO MATTER WHERE YOU ARE IN NIGERIA , YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN THE FIRST INLAND FLASH ME CASH ACCCOUNT

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Do With N200k? / Can Somebody Tell Me How To Make Money Online? / 500k To Start Bizz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.