Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats (1090 Views)

Fayose Drops Bombshell: PDP Chairman Mu’azu Met Tinubu / BAKARE BOMBSHELL: How I Was Forced To Sign Resignation Letter As VP Candidate / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by ajasaolufemi(m): 6:06am On Jun 26, 2013
…warns Reps against early campaigns

Speaker, House of Representatives, Hon. Aminu Tambuwal, has decried what he considers the growing autocratic tendencies by the leadership of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP.

Tambuwal also condemned their aversion to positive inter-party relations.

In a speech delivered at the resumed sitting of the House after a two-week recess, Tambuwal said that PDP was bringing up divisive tendencies and causing disunity among politicians and Nigerians by witch hunting its members who are friendly with members of opposing parties...to read more, visit..
http://nationalmirroronline.net/new/tambuwals-bombshell-pdp-leadersre-autocrats/#!prettyPhoto

Re: Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by Nobody: 6:34am On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by Amanwulu1(m): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2013
Pls go to ur pdp family and settle wit dem afterall u're d 4th man in naija nd by xtensn a leader in ur party.

6 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by Theben(m): 6:49am On Jun 26, 2013
Just like Atiku, he wants favour from the opposition party

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by gbadexy(m): 6:52am On Jun 26, 2013
I wonder what he is still doing in pdp.
His case is a peculiar one in that his ascension to the post of speaker was through the support of opposition and strong ally in pdp which makes it almost impossible for him to be impeached through his party.
Re: Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by CHAIRMAN1(m): 6:57am On Jun 26, 2013
Ok go join technocratic APC, where you would be welcomed by hotel technocratic democrat Tinubu and bokoharam technocrat Buhari.... Those two men have no iota of authocracy in themundecided

4 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by egift(m): 7:05am On Jun 26, 2013
Buhari/Fashola 2015-2019.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by emmasege: 7:10am On Jun 26, 2013
In ur dream. This is no longer Hope'93 era.
egift: Buhari/Fashola 2015-2019.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by Olucheye(m): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2013
Its normal for him to speak that way especially when he's busy trying to get the support of the opposition for his political ambition. To me, as much as i respect the personality of Mr Speaker, Tambuwal is just playing to the gallery. I'm pretty sure if he was asked further questions, he'll forget about the SUPER-AUTOCRACY that abounds in the party of the PDP-exconvicts most especially the Old General.

If he feels disturb by the way things are turning out in his party, he should alongside other so called 'members that are friendly with the members of the opposing party" and other top party officials act as leaders that they are. Or else, he should keep quiet and face his legislative duties. He should not forget that the legislature has not passed any groundbreaking bill under his watch apart from the 80-70 Dollar oil bench mark.

We've seen your likes in power before Mr Speaker! Now, they're busy looking for political roles in so called Mega party after staying glued to their mobile phones tweetRanting about the state of the nation.

Question is; While you were in power how did you use your positional influence for change. At least ANC of South Africa was more worse than the current day PDP but an internal revolution within their party saw them bring the country of dream to their citizens.

I'll rather trust PDP to deliver us our dream Nigeria with constant criticism rather than join the bandwagon of bitter Ex-PDP members who are rather looking for an opportunity to fight back at their different overlords and earn a mega share of National cake covertly! As sweet as a kiss is, it paved the way for Jesus's betrayal....aint carried away by the sweet words from APC or whatever they decide to name themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by AbuMikey(m): 7:48am On Jun 26, 2013
There is Fire on the Mountain Top!!
Re: Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by kasnery: 8:00am On Jun 26, 2013
2,000 votes from me and mine...)8
Re: Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 26, 2013
Where is the bomb? A mole that'll soon be properly placed where he belongs. He is bemoaning his imminent humbling. Mtchww.
Re: Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 26, 2013
This fool irritates me more each day. Let him gerrrrrout to ACN already and spare us bullshyte. You can't cling to PDP like a leech and yet be criticizing the party from within at every opportunity.

He should be impeached - by legal or extra-legal means - and forcefully dragged down from his high horse. Can't help but remember Obasanjo and how he would have dealt with this nuisance. Foolish man.
Re: Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by huptin(m): 8:25am On Jun 26, 2013
DEAD ON ARRIVAL. GBAM
Re: Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by mrman2(m): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2013
huptin:
DEAD ON ARRIVAL. GBAM
na you kill am?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by Mylove55(f): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2013
Is it a crime to say d truth,pdp is killing nigeria,Gej is dividing us,hence divide and rule tactics.it wil not work.nigeria future is bright,apc wil unite us.
Re: Tambuwal’s Bombshell: PDP Leaders’re Autocrats by egift(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2013
mr_man: na you kill am?

Help me ask that anu nkita grin

(1) (Reply)

CIVILIAN JTF Arrest Boko Haram Chief Bomb Maker, Bula Modu / Sen Goje Introduces Himself As Member Of New Pdp / Since9nigeria Wetin Happen To Enugu Onitsha High Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.