Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Globacom Recruitment 4 Management Trainees - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Globacom Recruitment 4 Management Trainees (2878 Views)

TSL Management Trainees RECRUITMENT / Ernst And Young Recruiting Graduate Trainees 2013 / Email Alert On Management Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Globacom Recruitment 4 Management Trainees by jchuckc(m): 1:15pm On May 13, 2008
glo is currently recruiting fresh graduates, check www.careersnigeria.com for details
Re: Globacom Recruitment 4 Management Trainees by reuby: 1:51pm On May 13, 2008
I am serving corper and yet have filled glo form on net, indicating that I will be rounding up in July. I dont know if I have done the wrong thing. can someone advice me? I need this job.

Reuben.
Re: Globacom Recruitment 4 Management Trainees by Funsho3: 3:41pm On May 13, 2008
Hi reuby,
You don't need to worry abt the NYSC date if you are passin out July 2008. The interview used to be 3 stages n you'll only need the certificate after the whole stages.

Just pray, anything God says belongs to u is urs. . . . . let's not relent in our efforts.

I wish you the very best.
Re: Globacom Recruitment 4 Management Trainees by zawangi: 5:58pm On May 13, 2008
pls if u go to the site are u just going to post ur cv online OR is there a specific link for the management trainee opening
pls some body answer me
Re: Globacom Recruitment 4 Management Trainees by Funsho3: 2:03pm On May 14, 2008
Re: Globacom Recruitment 4 Management Trainees by uniportguy: 2:17pm On May 14, 2008
HELLO,
I WANT THE HOUSE TO KNOW THAT GLOBACOM CHERISH 2.1 AND THE INTERVIEW IS IN STAGES.GLOBACOM RECRUITMENT IS SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO BE PATIENT.SINCE LAST YEAR JULY 2007,I HAVE BEEN GOING FOR ONE STAGE TO THE OTHER.MEANWHILE,SOME OF MY SET HAD STARTED WORKING.SO I CALLED THEIR HR AND I WAS TOLD MY NAME IS ON THEIR LIST THAT I SHOULD HAVE PATIENT.
SO PLEASE JUST TRY AND I WISH U ALL BEST.
DON'T FORGET YOU MUST HAVE 2.1
Re: Globacom Recruitment 4 Management Trainees by topsy2: 12:07am On May 15, 2008
What of if you have NYSC exempted letter?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy In Ondo State! / Workforce Pay Package / My Testimony!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.