Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Shoot Me – Amaechi Dares Rivers Police Boss - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shoot Me – Amaechi Dares Rivers Police Boss (453 Views)

Was Kimo, Rivers Police Commissioner Sleeping During A Security Meeting? Photo / I Have Wike’s Records: Amaechi Dares Rivers Governor-elect On Probe / Booing Galore As Gov Amaechi Dares Okrika People(Ijaws).Waterfronts Must Go Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shoot Me – Amaechi Dares Rivers Police Boss by miklos23: 10:24am On Jun 26, 2013
• To lead protest march
[b][/b]

[b][By NATH OMAME]

[/b]The Governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, has dared the state Commissioner of Police, Mbu Joseph Mbu, to shoot him if he can, noting that he would soon lead a protest march against him. Amaechi is vexed that a local government chairman was chained to prevent him from coming to pay a solidarity visit to him (Amaechi). Amaechi spoke at the Government House yesterday, when the people of Orashi zone of the state, led by the Senator representing Rivers West senatorial zone, Wilson Ake, who is also a younger brother to the dethroned party boss, G.U. Ake, paid him a solidarity visit in Port Harcourt. The governor became angry when reports got to him that some of the groups coming to pay him solidarity visit were stopped. Local council chairmen from Ogba/Egbema/Ndoni, Ahoada East, Ahoada West and Abual/Odual disclosed at the... To continue click here :http://www.mydailynewswatchng.com/2013/06/26/shoot-me-amaechi-dares-rivers-police-boss/
Re: Shoot Me – Amaechi Dares Rivers Police Boss by figment232(m): 11:00am On Jun 26, 2013
Shoot them all including AMAECHI.First to comment *dancing azonto* thank u BABA GOD

(1) (Reply)

Court Upholds Mimiko’s Election / FG Signs Ceasefire With Boko Haram- VANGUARD / All GSM Networks Restored In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.