Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position (66883 Views)

Tp Settings For TVC / Any FTA Settings On Dstv Dish With Decoder Dsd 910? / Help Me On Fta Channel Settings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by houzing: 5:02am On Aug 11, 2020
Hi gurus please I need to install FTA channels with my Dstv decoders. can it work or do I use strong. Please advice
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Emmaculate20(m): 10:47pm On Aug 11, 2020
houzing:
Hi gurus please I need to install FTA channels with my Dstv decoders. can it work or do I use strong. Please advice
Kindly go for strong decoder.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by houzing: 2:17am On Aug 12, 2020
Emmaculate20:
Kindly go for strong decoder.

thanks sir. Please can you give me the current setting
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Emmaculate20(m): 9:11am On Aug 12, 2020
houzing:

thanks sir. Please can you give me the current setting
You re welcome, pls current setting of what? kindly break it down.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by houzing: 10:59am On Aug 12, 2020
Emmaculate20:
You re welcome, pls current setting of what? kindly break it down.

STrong decoder settings.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by Emmaculate20(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2020
houzing:

STrong decoder settings.
Hmm... Go to settings in your box, search for manual settings inn & key in all what to.
Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by fuma(m): 5:35pm On Aug 24, 2020
olenyi:

Set up ur 90cm dish and get joy tv as instructed above. Optimize the signal by fiddling with ur lnb to get the max signal possible. Then under Eutelsat w6, input 11881 v 27500. Then standing at the back of the dish, raise it up a bit and a little to ur right. When u hit green, tighten, and try to max the signal also. Then input 11024 H 03333. Make sure this is also green but don't optimize. Around 55 - 60% is enough. Go back and make sure that the first frequency is still over 75 - 80%. Then blindscan.

When it must have saved all the channels, get ur Diseqc switch and connect this dish to port 1. Connect the joy tv dish to port 2. Then connect ur receiver to the receiver out port.

Now go to menu, installation, select dish setting. select Eutelsat w6. Scroll down to the two Diseqc settings and set their port numbers to 1. Exit and save. Do the same for astra 1N/2abd and set the Diseqc to 2.

Exit and save. Exit all and enjoy. Cheers.

If u get all this in one go, then the ''spirit of FTA'' is in ur blood. grin

Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Pls HELP Me: Installation Settings And Position by oxiide22(m): 12:46pm On Nov 17, 2023
Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Current Prices Of Strong Decoder And Th Models.e / Motorising Big Dishes (1.8meters And Above) / 40+ Free Channels- Watch All Nigerian Church Tv Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.