Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) (25647 Views)

Picture : Male And Female Civet Cat Killed At The Back Of My House / Common ‘cat Parasite’ Influences Human Behaviour / $20 Million CIA Spy Cat On The Soviets Got Hit By A Taxi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by theripper3: 4:54pm On Jun 26, 2013
They just dey form friendship abeg

In other news, that is a good looking 404 strutting
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2013
supaeagles: This is because the oyimbo cat and dog in that picture have chop beleful (correct meat everything) and live with their owner in a/c house and even watch TV sef so why won't they be happy and frolicking with each other... tell me? Whereas, over here, in most cases, our cats/dogs are perpetually hungry and so eyeing & fighting each other for chance to get some extra food from their master who is also equally hustling around looking for his own daily bread and survival. undecided
dude, you are insane men...you might be wrong though

1 Like

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
supaeagles: This is because the oyimbo cat and dog in that picture have chop beleful (correct meat everything) and live with their owner in a/c house and even watch TV sef so why won't they be happy and frolicking with each other... tell me? Whereas, over here, in most cases, our cats/dogs are perpetually hungry and so eyeing & fighting each other for chance to get some extra food from their master who is also equally hustling around looking for his own daily bread and survival. undecided

[size=16pt]HES NOT OYINBO HES CHINESE![/size]

1 Like

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by supaeagles(m): 5:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
gmyguy: dude, you are insane men...you might be wrong though
is based on personal experiences and observation bros, so open to debate smiley
PAGAN 9JA:
HES NOT OYINBO HES CHINESE!
in that case, I'll say a prayer for those 2 because 2moro they may find themselves together inside their masta's pot shocked
Source: CNN report
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Phrankin(m): 5:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
Richfella: That's a FORCED union right there!

They are joined together with a ROPE...just like society's marriage institution cool.

Remove the rope let's see what happens.
My thoughts exactly. That looks like a staged job. Besides, how do you call this a relationship where the dog don't seem to give a fucck about the kitty.
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by ITbomb(m): 6:15pm On Jun 26, 2013
I would like to see that cat again when she grow up .
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by REVOLUTNIS: 6:27pm On Jun 26, 2013
Jonathan and Buhari
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by dasparrow: 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
@Post

That is one cool looking dog and his cute cat friend, lol. It is a known fact that if you raise puppies and kittens together in the same house, they will grow up to be tolerant of each other and maybe even form a friendship that can last a life time.
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by dasparrow: 6:39pm On Jun 26, 2013

@Bolded

That is why it is not advisable to get pets like dogs and/or cats if you know you are not in a position to take proper care of them and provide for their basic needs (e.g shelter, food, veterinary care). In Nigeria we do the same crap to the children too. We know we don't make enough money to take care of ourselves much less raising a family yet some Nigerians will go ahead and marry wife and bring innocent children into this world where they will experience untold hardship and a lot of suffering including hunger. I think that is pure wickedness and selfishness.
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by tareigns(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
Where d pic of d pitbull crushing d head of a cat?... Dat 1 na relasionship naa.
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2013
Eneze1: wow, this looks amazing, btw y is the dog always on shade
The dog na undercover agent grin
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by ignis: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
Nice one.
There is an exception to every rule/ saying.
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by AdekunleBalogun: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
I can imaging how the owner of this dog looks like...
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 26, 2013
Is the dog wearing glasses?
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Ferdinandu(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Used to have a cat and a dog in my house.They formed such a great Friendship, that they are always together , playing 24hrs of the day.They always sleep snuggled to each other.When the cat later died,the dog cried for more than one week looking for the cat.

1 Like

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by aniiii(f): 8:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
animal cruelty!
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by kobonaire(m): 8:42pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ferdinandu: Used to have a cat and a dog in my house.They formed such a great Friendship, that they are always together , playing 24hrs of the day.They always sleep snuggled to each other.When the cat later died,the dog cried for more than one week looking for the cat.
wonderful! Na for Nigeria? Must be abroad because I don't think our cat and dog have advanced like that? Here, cat is for protection from rat and snake while dog is protection from thief and so they don't have time to be playing each other.
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by mclaaro(f): 8:43pm On Jun 26, 2013
kunletiwoo: Swag wink
is nt swag. The dog is blind das why is on shade n again d cat was able to stay cos d dog cnt see

1 Like

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by ypeace: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
Seriously i av seen somtin lik dis b4 in a market @moro here in nigeria. I av no pix to back it up sha o
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by jimcaddy(m): 9:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
Seriously, I think cats now have a way to make a dog like it.. In my house, my dog and a cat sleeps in the same shed, and eat together. The dog doesn't do anything.. It allows it.. So I think they have developed a sort of understanding between themselves
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Greatken007(m): 9:30pm On Jun 26, 2013
THERE IS ROOM FOR TOLERANCE...
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by DexxyAlebs(m): 10:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
i guess the dog os blind, lol
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by tutaboi(m): 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2013
is like dat dog is putting on glasses ....the dog is not even seeing the cat.........if they should mistakenly open the dogs eye.hmmmmmm.....forget it ooo omor na fight ooo
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by tutaboi(m): 10:37pm On Jun 26, 2013
is like dat dog is putting on glasses ....the dog is not even seeing the cat.........if they should mistakenly open the dogs eye.hmmmmmm.....forget it ooo omor na fight oooooo
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by UNLEASHED(m): 11:21pm On Jun 26, 2013

[size=4pt](my fellow NLers, thank u, I appreciate your 'likes', it made my day)[/size]

U funny fu.cker!

1 Like

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Ishilove: 11:33pm On Jun 26, 2013
grin

2 Likes

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Godpickin: 12:59am On Jun 27, 2013
How lovely. Ooooooooooooooo
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by spenx084(m): 2:38am On Jun 27, 2013

Cuz the dog name na Shadrack tongue
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by kobonaire(m): 5:26am On Jun 27, 2013
aniiii: animal cruelty!
your lewd signature explains your nonsensical post
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Flygerian1(m): 5:40am On Jun 27, 2013
Wonderful. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Control Electric Current / Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) / How To Format My Nokia 3110c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.