Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,289 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) (25648 Views)

Picture : Male And Female Civet Cat Killed At The Back Of My House / Common ‘cat Parasite’ Influences Human Behaviour / $20 Million CIA Spy Cat On The Soviets Got Hit By A Taxi. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by mooregan(m): 6:37am On Jun 27, 2013
Its very possible, it depends on how long they stay 2geda with none of their kind around, they'll become friends. It has happened to our Cat n Dog b4, they became friends n played 2geda, but still fought once in a while.
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by joyidarauko: 7:07am On Jun 27, 2013
This is very very funny , relationship in animal
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by donjaic: 7:30am On Jun 27, 2013
Richfella: That's a FORCED union right there!

They are joined together with a ROPE...just like society's marriage institution cool.

Remove the rope let's see what happens.

I disagree the rope does not stop the cat from clawing at the dog or jumping of its back. that's training. More so the Bible promises such in Paradise.
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by ibiali(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2013
probably they are both trained..... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 27, 2013
mclaaro: is nt swag. The dog is blind das why is on shade n again d cat was able to stay cos d dog cnt see
Funny you cheesy
Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by Sike(m): 9:10am On Jun 27, 2013
supaeagles: This is because the oyimbo cat and dog in that picture have chop beleful (correct meat everything) and live with their owner in a/c house and even watch TV sef so why won't they be happy and frolicking with each other... tell me? Whereas, over here, in most cases, our cats/dogs are perpetually hungry and so eyeing & fighting each other for chance to get some extra food from their master who is also equally hustling around looking for his own daily bread and survival. undecided

(my fellow NLers, thank you, I appreciate your 'likes', it made my day)
Gbammmmm!!!

1 Like

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by PrettySpicey(f): 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2013
My family once had a dog and a cat at same period of time back in the 90s - Roger and Mubi, turned out they both became very friendly, played a lot together and often messed up the house together. It was really amazing seeing this.

1 Like

Re: A Cat And Dog Relationship(pictures) by dazekid(m): 10:55pm On Jun 27, 2013
Y'all realise that both animals have decoders/transmitters on...their master gives out the order to be friends and voila they are friends.Its that simple..they are probably the same cat and dog from the Japan retro animal technology convention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Attempts To Control Electric Current / Doomsday UN report says global warming is ALREADY causing extreme weather(Pix) / How To Format My Nokia 3110c

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.