Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:46 AM

How To Get Paypal Account Verified Free, Using Online Checking Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get Paypal Account Verified Free, Using Online Checking Account (3699 Views)

Earn $25 When You Open A United State Checking Account - Payoneer / A Cry to Ncc to Please Stop Phone Checking of Bvn. My Personal Opinion / Checking Your GTBANK Account Balance Via SMS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Paypal Account Verified Free, Using Online Checking Account by Zaccshegzy(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2013
If you are in Nigeria or other countries that are not supported by Paypal Online Money Service, then I believe you might have experinced how difficult it is to open and operate a verified Paypal account in these countries.

Today I am going to share with you the details of the method I used to get my Paypal account verified, using my USPayment Service ( payment
gateway) provided to me by Payoneer, when I registered for the Payoneer Master Card.

I have been operating my Paypal account unverified for some months without using any VPN or VPS services or whatever, am just using my Computer and my favourite browser Firefox, with a simple trick which even a Dummy can do.

I even have some dollars in that account which I got from a guest post Published on this log.

Here are the simple methods I used to verified my account.

Steps:

1. Longin to your Paypal account, and click on ''Get Verified''

2. Click on ''Link Bank Account''

3. Select account type, you will get two options, a ''checking'' account and ''savings''

4. Select ''checking'' as in my case, the USPayment service is an online checking account, so I just have to select select ''checking'' as the account type.

5. Enter Your Bank Routing Number and Account Number in the speces provided. (see Image above)

6. Click ''Continue'' you are almost done. Paypal will make two deposits to your account within 2 Business days and you will be alerted by Payoneer via your email of the deposits, saying that your Card has been loaded.

Login to your Payoneer account to see the amounts of the two different deposits by Paypal.

Now login to your Paypal account again to confirm your account, all you got to do this time is click on ''confirm Bank Account'' and enter the exact amounts and click on ''confirm'' Viola! your Paypal account is verified, It's very simple
and easy.

For more graphical ilustration and screenshots go to this link.
http://www.zaccshegzy.com/2013/06/how-to-get-paypal-account-verified-free.html
Thanks.
Re: How To Get Paypal Account Verified Free, Using Online Checking Account by arbitrage: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2013
After verification, try and make withdrawal from your paypal to that same Payoneer US checking account you linked, you will be surprised that Payoneer will report back to Paypal as incorrect account, and so PayPal will remove the linked account from your profile and as well render your PayPal account unverified. Try it and feed back.

When you said you were running your paypal account for months without vpn or vps, is that to say you were on Nigeria IP connection(s)? Under what country did you open your paypal account first time?
Re: How To Get Paypal Account Verified Free, Using Online Checking Account by Bestlyf: 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2013
arbitrage: When you said you were running your paypal account for months without vpn or vps, is that to say you were on Nigeria IP connection(s)? Under what country did you open your paypal account first time?
Good question.
Re: How To Get Paypal Account Verified Free, Using Online Checking Account by barapistis(m): 8:58am On Jun 27, 2013
PayPal Inc. (Important Note: Transfers from PayPal to Payoneer are allowed, but transfers from the US Payment Service to PayPal are automatically declined)

according to payoneer
Re: How To Get Paypal Account Verified Free, Using Online Checking Account by Zaccshegzy(m): 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2013
@arbitrate, like we all know, people kept saying that you can't operate Paypal account safely in Nigeria without VPS or VPN or something like that, I don't really know about those stuff, because I don't use them, I opened my Paypal with USA IP and Address and info.

You can withdraw your Paypal fund to your Payoneer Card after you might linked it with Paypal, not the USPayment Servic.

@bara pistis, thanks for that info and tips, kudos bro.
Re: How To Get Paypal Account Verified Free, Using Online Checking Account by arbitrage: 3:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
there is no option to withdraw to card in paypal, payoneer card inclusive, but rather withdrawal to your linked usa bank account like payoneer us payment service. also try to put the withdrawal to payoneer account into practice rather than the theory that bara pistis was quoting for you.

also using usa ip to open your account with usa address details means that you have already complied unknowingly with the vpn or vps requirements. for instance, my workplace here uses american internet service provider and so the ip address is that of usa. but if you try it on normal glo, mtn or airtel nigerian ip connection without using vpn or vps, it will be a different story. that is what we are saying.
Re: How To Get Paypal Account Verified Free, Using Online Checking Account by Zaccshegzy(m): 9:13pm On Jun 28, 2013
arbitrage: there is no option to withdraw to card in paypal, payoneer card inclusive, but rather withdrawal to your linked usa bank account like payoneer us payment service. also try to put the withdrawal to payoneer account into practice rather than the theory that bara pistis was quoting for you.

also using usa ip to open your account with usa address details means that you have already complied unknowingly with the vpn or vps requirements. for instance, my workplace here uses american internet service provider and so the ip address is that of usa. but if you try it on normal glo, mtn or airtel nigerian ip connection without using vpn or vps, it will be a different story. that is what we are saying.

Ok, we saying almost the same thing but in a different way, thanks for your tips.
Re: How To Get Paypal Account Verified Free, Using Online Checking Account by conimo(m): 1:25am On Dec 08, 2013
are you in need of PayPal funds or need to make PayPal payment in Nigeria? http://conimo.info/paypal.html

(1) (Reply)

How to get Your Fully Verified Stripe Account To Recieve Card Payments / How To Make Money Online / HOW TO GET Gtbank Activation Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.