Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 PM

Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today (19173 Views)

Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors / Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Today / Medical Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by mckay06(m): 8:17am On Jun 27, 2013
Federal Ministry of Health is a levelled playing pitch, every dept./unit has the ball and each has to play well inorder to achieve its objectives, the Resident Doctors are playing a good one by asking the FG y it shortchanged the Health sector, but all they could get in support from other units is antipathy.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by ikennahill: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2013
mckay06: I really don't understand y Doctors should be called derogatory names just because they are following a laudable course that will better the nation.
Can u compare the working conditions of Doctors to that of Lawmakers who do nothing, but take home #29.5M every month or an Oil worker who earns in the region of #1.5M every month.
How much is a Doctor taking?
If u think he is overpaid, take a course in Medicine and u'll understand his plight.

law maker job is even bigger than Nigerian med dr because a single law made by them can change medicine and even the whole Nigeria,that does notimply that they should earn such big amount even when poverty in the land is high.can u visit okija shrine like them?can you wine and dine with assassins like them?i don't jealous them.you don't want to better the nation,you only think about how to better yourselves and stop others growth.how can you be looking for how to better the nation but use ur position to stop the call duty of optometrists in a state in south .are they not Nigerians?Thank God you are not God.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by mckay06(m): 8:40am On Jun 27, 2013
ikennahill:

your post lack substance and argument.the rules are clear.if you are a technician you wana be a scientist you go to med lab school,can you tell me where drs run hospital if not in Nigeria,hospital administrators run hospitals in serious country,in south Africa they do masters in medicine apart frm their residencies too,why hv u not introduced it in Nigeria,you don't want peple to see medicine as a normal first degree course like others.my dear what drs do many nurses can do,so why cant nma do short courses for them and make them drs.in most countries they have clinical officers,they do all work the dr do and when drs try strike they work and the nation is okay.i think this should be introduced to Nigeria to help in our health system
urs really lack content, if u wanna be a Medical Doctor, enrol into a medical school not minding ur present profession, except u wanna b a quack. Medicine is not all about giving injections and general care of patience which d Paramedic wil boast of, there are other things involve n these shud be learned in Med. college. Most paramedics are Medicine drop-outs, it was dat easy and they became wat they are.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by ddeola: 8:41am On Jun 27, 2013
By God's grace, all these will soon become a thing of the past in Nija
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by reindeer: 8:42am On Jun 27, 2013
ikennahill:

law maker job is even bigger than Nigerian med dr because a single law made by them can change medicine and even the whole Nigeria,that does notimply that they should earn such big amount even when poverty in the land is high.can u visit okija shrine like them?can you wine and dine with assassins like them?i don't jealous them.you don't want to better the nation,you only think about [b]how to better yourselves [/b]and stop others growth.how can you be looking for how to better the nation but use ur position to stop the call duty of optometrists in a state in south .are they not Nigerians?Thank God you are not God.

grin
Reminds me of primary school debates, ''farmer is better than doctor'' hahaha! grin

You need to come up with mature arguments man/or woman?
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by ikennahill: 8:44am On Jun 27, 2013
mckay06: [b]Federal Ministry of Health is a levelled playing pitch, [/b]every dept./unit has the ball and each has to play well inorder to achieve its objectives, the Resident Doctors are playing a good one by asking the FG y it shortchanged the Health sector, but all they could get in support from other units is antipathy.
big lie.Many departments are not represented in FMH.infact med.drs control here and use it to stunt others growth.there is no level playing field in ministries of health both state and federal at all.this is the real problem of our health system because drs control them,tell Nigerians the truth
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by mckay06(m): 8:49am On Jun 27, 2013
ikennahill:

law maker job is even bigger than Nigerian med dr because a single law made by them can change medicine and even the whole Nigeria,that does notimply that they should earn such big amount even when poverty in the land is high.can u visit okija shrine like them?can you wine and dine with assassins like them?i don't jealous them.you don't want to better the nation,you only think about how to better yourselves and stop others growth.how can you be looking for how to better the nation but use ur position to stop the call duty of optometrists in a state in south .are they not Nigerians?Thank God you are not God.
If Optometrists' call duty allowance was stopped in a particular state, then it is a state affair and they shud sort it. In my state and others, optometrists are 'pocketting' their call duty allowee
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by AkpodeKaro: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2013
Oh! Nigeria what's all this, strike actions here and there? FG please do something fast, we beg of you.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by sofadj(m): 8:53am On Jun 27, 2013
Omonakoda : There is no benefit to anyone from a doctors strike. Why should government fund doctors training? Truth is many of the doctors here still reason like undergraduates with little knowledge of the world or reality. Does government pay for training for pharmacists,or other health professionals? This is a political issue and<B> in many places where government does this for doctors they(residents) earn much less than nurses and other professionals until they qualify.<\b>In short they make a sacrifice and then when they qualify they serve the nation. In Nigeria they bullied the nation into paying superlative on call allowances and when they qualify most leave government employ. Why should government pay for you to better yourself

So your agigation is for resident doctors pay to be less than other nurses,etc. Can you tell me how this particular action will better the healthcare system in Nigeria,

Immediately I read this, I knew he wasn't a doctor, no doctor and infact no reasonable person should write this. The bolded has shown one thing: there is a lot of beef against doctors especially from other paramedics and most if not all are borne out of inferiority complex. The beef isn't about salaries or whatever or just as an unconscious feeling of not being as relevant as doctors.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by mckay06(m): 8:55am On Jun 27, 2013
ikennahill:
big lie.Many departments are not represented in FMH.infact med.drs control here and use it to stunt others growth.there is no level playing field in ministries of health both state and federal at all.this is the real problem of our health system because drs control them,tell Nigerians the truth
U'll be educated if u study the MOH Organogram for d 3tiers of govt.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by mckay06(m): 9:01am On Jun 27, 2013
Akpode Karo: Oh! Nigeria what's all this, strike actions here and there? FG please do something fast, we beg of you.
like seriosly, u hav a good insight, this is the right approach to dis topic
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by chreldb(m): 9:23am On Jun 27, 2013
I am in support of this strike, because personally I consider Nigerian trained doctors as incompetent and ignorant. They need the proper training and exposure outside Nigeria. Apart from improving their therapeutic ability, it would enable them to better appreciate the relevance of other experts within the medical field. A PhD holder in medical science may not be a medical doctor but that persons research is what leads to things like gene therapy as well as stem cell technology. Genome sequencing to check for disease causing mutations. I say all these because I can relate to them. However I am not a pharmacist or a med lab scientist. But I believe that they also deserve their due respect in the field of medicine because I am sure that they are important in their own way. I beta pass everybody attitude needs to stop and medical professionals should fight in solidarity for better training facilities that would put them at par with their contemporaries in the developed world. No offence intended but for now I consider a Nigerian trained doctor of medicine a health technologist. This is why I support their demands.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by nas00(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2013
Ps: A NLer tried to send me a mail. If the fellow is reading this, Kindly RESEND if you do not mind. Thanks.

@Fellow NLers: Pls, as much as possible, let us address the topic without insulting one another.
If you believe our teaching hospitals are doing well enough, and there is no need to bother the FG, say so with reasons.
If you are of the opinion that a lot more needs to be done, say so with reasons.
No need to turn this into a kind of online brawl at all. lipsrsealed
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by marvel44: 9:33am On Jun 27, 2013
[quote author=on a good day]

my problem with doctors is that they very greedy and insensitive...now they want pple to supprport them for better training,despite the ones they have already,[/quote

rubbish assumption..... if u r nt in d system it's expected dat u kip myopic view as ds
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by drheywhy: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2013
its been 9ce following the trend of this discussion. lemme just add ds few lines:
for the guy 'attacking' docs, well, ur points are well noted, but the question we should ask *why is it so difficult for govt to do the ryt thing for once abt the sector. *wen u say docs are the highest paid, are they not d ones who spent more time in school? are they not the head of the medical teams? who takes responsibilties of patients?
lets face d crux of the matter, every sector has problems in Nigeria, if docs decide to fyt their courses, dont begrudge dem, let odas fyt theirs.. teachers went on strike b4 u didnt label dem greedy...y label docs greedy?
y do u think Nigerian docs hav bn driftin in droves out of the country? poor condition of service...both in terms of facilities and renumeration... if we want to fyt ds scourge n d problem in the health sector, lets start by bannin all poloitical office holders from travellin abroad for medical care.. let dem b exposed to the same system they hav subjected oda nigerians to.. did Atiku nt travel abroad for an ordinary sprain of the ankle.... lets calla spade a spade govt has failed us in all d sectors, if strike is wat will bring small sense into dia brain let it be....
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by speckless: 9:40am On Jun 27, 2013
[/b]
omonnakoda: Typical arrogance of the ignorant and unexposed Nigerian Doctor !Many people go to Hospital and have nothing to do with doctors; Immunization,Antenatal clinics,Physiotherapy,Speech Therapy,Psychology,Counselling,Occupational therapy the list goes on. Doctors are agitating for the government to pay for their training .Why should government do this ? Do they pay for training for pilots,engineers,accountant?,Bankers lawyers etc. [b]Is there any obligation after the training for the doctors to serve the government ? The answer is a big NO!! The doctors in training NARD are paid salaries which together with on call allowances make them the highest paid government employees.They are the ones that should pay government for their training!!,

There is a big need for reorientation and proper enlightenment of people of your specie. Its only in Nigeria that you find patients visiting physiotherapists, pharmacists etc without proper refferal from a qualified Doctor.
Pls and pls stop misinforming the public!
Thanks.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by ikennahill: 9:51am On Jun 27, 2013
mckay06:
If Optometrists' call duty allowance was stopped in a particular state, then it is a state affair and they shud sort it. In my state and others, optometrists are 'pocketting' their call duty allowee
even vet own was stopped in the same state by med. drs
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by ikennahill: 9:55am On Jun 27, 2013
mckay06:
U'll be educated if u study the MOH Organogram for d 3tiers of govt.
leave organogram, that is for paper we know the politics going on in MOH daily all aimed to kill other professions.yet not all is represented inn MOH
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by JoannaSedley(f): 9:57am On Jun 27, 2013
Yeah, if your are a nurse, pharmacist and the rest then you are a med school dropout and not intelligent enough etc. This line is getting old and childish, people should just grow up.
@topic, i sincerely hope they know what they are doing, cos healthcare trends are changing. Nurses are gaining ground in most developed countries and you know we like copycatTING in Nigeria " they are doing so so and so over there, i think we should give it a try here". The strike is becoming incessant irrespective of whatever it is they are agitating for.
Let's play the scenario on how probably our politicians reasons, they are there cos of what they will gain from the government and now for the doctors to give them headache " "these guys are becoming a pain in the axse, let's start training other personnel to perform some of their duties" they make the law and bam bam that is it.
Remember when the CHEW's were introduce hahaha, nurses started struggling for supremacy over them, every other personnel relaxed and now they are getting degrees in community health. These professionals diagnose , prescribe, treat people at various communities using standing order, what if a law changes that and they stop using standing order.
Doctors should take note, in these case, you are not the one with the scapel the politicians are. As far as they are concerned we are all dispensable, they can take your job and give it to a willing opponent.
My perspective though.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by vinnyvinny(m): 10:14am On Jun 27, 2013
jmichael:

Young man, I get point. It is well articulated. Bt ma grouse wit d strike action is dat docs r takin it personal, as if in d hospitals dey r d ones dat do all d works. Nw ua goin on strike coz of lack of equipments(if at all), forgettin dat dis same lack of equipment, among oda tins also affect oda health care practitioners. It wld av made sense if d headline read: healthcare practitioners (docs , pharms,nurses and labs) embark on strike due to lack of equipment among oda tins. Make ur struggle a comprehensive and less political one. Little wonda y most pple r interpreting dis as greed, selfishness, arrogance etc of d docs (I am even tempted to join dem).
You need to undastand that ultimately d doctor is responsible for all the patients in the hospital. Should anytin go wrong with the management of a patient the doctor is held responsible.that is why you wld hardly hear of a law suit against say a lab scientist or nurse in the hospital. A doctor could be held liable for their short comings because he is d leader of the team. The buck stops at his desk.so why won't he b d one to fight for better training.I'm sure the odds are that u don't know the name of the pharmacist who dispensed your drugs the last time u were in the hospital but you are likely to know the doctor because he is d one responsible for your care. If you are not getting well do u complain to the lab scientist? Assume the gate to your house is faulty who wld b more concerned you or your gateman. What you are insinuating is like saying the gateman should b more worried because he uses d gate too. If you've ever bin reffered abroad for an ailment that cldn't b handled by our teaching hospital then u wld understand what these doctors are fighting for.our teaching hospitals are merely glorified health centres. We are seriously lagging behind.I know people are suffering because of these strike action but many more wld suffer if d doctors are not competent. It is our choice: excellence or mediocrity.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by ugochi86: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2013
Reading thru some of the above posts written by presumed graduates,I can only shake my head in pity at d level illiteracy in d country.Our educational system is producing educated illiterates otherwise how else can one explain those supporting d Nigeria govt.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by jpphilips(m): 10:22am On Jun 27, 2013
on a good day:

progressives huh!!!....u r just an alliterate...u.need.good/better education

You seem not to get it, if the Nurses and other support medical practitioners refuse to agitate, how is it the doctor's problem?
the doctor can comfortably do the job of a nurse but a nurse cannot do the job of a doctor, don't you think that it may be in the interest of Nurses to sit back while the doctors agitate?

It is nothing personal so quit rubbing your ego on it, the request this time is the most genuine i ve heard from doctors in recent times. we love to complain but when it comes to who bells the cat no one steps forward, this time NARD has stepped forward and they should be commended.

A friend of mine called me from lagos in January asking me to inquire from the Military hospital and UPTH for an ultroid machine.
to my utmost chagrin, the doctors in UPTH doesn't even know what i was asking of, it was just one military doctor who worked with the ECOMOG team admitted to have seen it before.

this machine when i sourced it online was a paltry 750k and it has been proven to be effective in the treatment of hemorrhoid. i couldn't believe that a whole teaching hospital doesn't even know let alone have a 750k equipment which has the ability to cure an ailment 45% of the population is suffering from.

I researched further to realize that in the military alone, 67% suffer from primary hemorrhoid while 38% suffer from secondary hemorrhoids, i even read where the chief of Army staff promised that due to the proliferation of the condition in the military, he will distribute the machine to all the Military hospitals in the country.

Only god knows why that promise wasn't kept or perhaps one of those corruption things.

now the cracker.

The guy who needed the treatment now told me that a private clinic where he was lucky to see the tiny equipment somewhere in Ajao estate in lagos, is asking for 100k for a 15min procedure.

my dear, this experience alone spoke volume of the Nigerian healthcare system. I dont blame the doctors one bit
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by vinnyvinny(m): 10:27am On Jun 27, 2013
ikennahill:

Please educate us. What is the job prescription of an optometrist and what is a call duty allowance.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by omonnakoda: 10:44am On Jun 27, 2013
jp philips:

You seem not to get it, if the Nurses and other support medical practitioners refuse to agitate, how is it the doctor's problem?
the doctor can comfortably do the job of a nurse but a nurse cannot do the job of a doctor, don't you think that it may be in the interest of Nurses to sit back while the doctors agitate?

It is nothing personal so quit rubbing your ego on it, the request this time is the most genuine i ve heard from doctors in recent times. we love to complain but when it comes to who bells the cat no one steps forward, this time NARD has stepped forward and they should be commended.

A friend of mine called me from lagos in January asking me to inquire from the Military hospital and UPTH for an ultroid machine.
to my utmost chagrin, the doctors in UPTH doesn't even know what i was asking of, it was just one military doctor who worked with the ECOMOG team admitted to have seen it before.

this machine when i sourced it online was a paltry 750k and it has been proven to be effective in the treatment of hemorrhoid. i couldn't believe that a whole teaching hospital doesn't even know let alone have a 750k equipment which has the ability to cure an ailment 45% of the population is suffering from.

I researched further to realize that in the military alone, 67% suffer from primary hemorrhoid while 38% suffer from secondary hemorrhoids, i even read where the chief of Army staff promised that due to the proliferation of the condition in the military, he will distribute the machine to all the Military hospitals in the country.

Only god knows why that promise wasn't kept or perhaps one of those corruption things.

now the cracker.

The guy who needed the treatment now told me that a private clinic where he was lucky to see the tiny equipment somewhere in Ajao estate in lagos, is asking for 100k for a 15min procedure.

my dear, this experience alone spoke volume of the Nigerian healthcare system. I dont blame the doctors one bit
doctor can comfortably do the job of a nurse grin grin These Home base doctors are very funny dudes.You need to change your attitudes and dispense with this arrogance and adopt intellectual humility. what next Army can do the job of police but police cannot do the job of army grin grin .Funny bunch of people
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by omonnakoda: 10:54am On Jun 27, 2013
speckless:

There is a big need for reorientation and proper enlightenment of people of your specie. Its only in Nigeria that you find patients visiting physiotherapists, pharmacists etc without proper refferal from a qualified Doctor.
Pls and pls stop misinforming the public!
Thanks.
No in the UK Most hospital/ health care encounters have nothing to do with doctors at all but involve health visitors,district nurses,etc. Doctors are important but there are, for many patients, other more important professionals. This is particular the case where the national health strategy is focussed on health promotion which is what it should be in Nigeria; advice on clean water,sanitation,immunization,nutrition etc would be of more overall benefit than a few misguided and vainglorious doctors. Infant mortality and life expectancy in Nigeria can be changed with ZERO surgeons under government employ just by giving people clean water so let doctors not deceive themselves about how important they are.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by bisiswag(f): 1:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
U guyz should be hiding behind BB's & lappies n be bashing doctors. When u,ur loved ones & close friends get affected then u will know how far & start begging doctors to resume work. Doctors like money doctors like money' rubbish. When we were slaving our youthful years away in med school,where una dey. Agbaya people
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by Caleboha(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2013
Joanna Sedley: Yeah, if your are a nurse, pharmacist and the rest then you are a med school dropout and not intelligent enough etc. This line is getting old and childish, people should just grow up.
@topic, i sincerely hope they know what they are doing, cos healthcare trends are changing. Nurses are gaining ground in most developed countries and you know we like copycatTING in Nigeria " they are doing so so and so over there, i think we should give it a try here". The strike is becoming incessant irrespective of whatever it is they are agitating for.
Let's play the scenario on how probably our politicians reasons, they are there cos of what they will gain from the government and now for the doctors to give them headache " "these guys are becoming a pain in the axse, let's start training other personnel to perform some of their duties" they make the law and bam bam that is it.
Remember when the CHEW's were introduce hahaha, nurses started struggling for supremacy over them, every other personnel relaxed and now they are getting degrees in community health. These professionals diagnose , prescribe, treat people at various communities using standing order, what if a law changes that and they stop using standing order.
Doctors should take note, in these case, you are not the one with the scapel the politicians are. As far as they are concerned we are all dispensable, they can take your job and give it to a willing opponent.
My perspective though.
The sky is wide enough to take everyone! National cake in naija runs into trillions of dollars, some are content just staring @ it, some want a bite! If you're so impotent, dull and indifferent about your stake in a prize that rightfully belongs to all keep ur smelling mouth shut! Nurses, lab scientists, cleaners, technicians, typists, plumbers....whoever u are, go on strike if ure convictions are strong and stop poking! Mandela is critically ill and the south african health system effectively shoulders the burden, a far cry from the Nigerian situation, yet we sit here taking a swipe @ anybody who shows discontent at our deficiences as a nation!
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by lomaxx: 1:39pm On Jun 27, 2013
Joanna Sedley: Yeah, if your are a nurse, pharmacist and the rest then you are a med school dropout and not intelligent enough etc. This line is getting old and childish, people should just grow up.
My perspective though.

angry angry angry

I was in apparent state of health until I read this post. I give up trying to figure out relevance in it.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by onagoodday1: 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2013
on a good day:

my problem with doctors is that they very greedy and insensitive...now they want pple to supprport them for better training,despite the ones they have already,

please why on earth was my contribution halfed or half quoted by anyone. NL moderators,what is going on...please for those of you quoting the above,here is my complete statement

problem with doctors is that they very greedy and insensitive...now they
want pple to suporport them for better training,despite the ones they have
already, buh when other professions like nurses,lab ppl and the pharmacists ask
for better integration and training,drs. will also go on strike, you hypocrit how
can be refering to what u do for ppl,do u think we dnt know that more training
for u pple means more money(ur main obctv),please u pple should go and rest,i
totally support the other guy's opinion,....you doctors are not the problem we
have abeg
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by onagoodday1: 2:15pm On Jun 27, 2013
docnuges: it is difficult to respond to this without insulting up, so I'll just ignore it.

you dnt have to insult me because that is not my complete comment,this is

problem with doctors is that they very greedy and insensitive...now they
want pple to suporport them for better training,despite the ones they have
already, buh when other professions like nurses,lab ppl and the pharmacists ask
for better integration and training,drs. will also go on strike, you hypocrit how
can be refering to what u do for ppl,do u think we dnt know that more training
for u pple means more money(ur main obctv),please u pple should go and rest,i
totally support the other guy's opinion,....you doctors are not the problem we
have abeg
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by alfajamiu(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2013
on a good day:

very funny...and when the nurses and pharmacist get standard training,the patient gets substandard care huh!!!
and the police gets standard training the ppl get substandard policing,why have they not gone on strike....mtcheew!!!!!

Nigerian Doctors and Nigerian Govt...one day we will get a headway cos at this point I don't even know who to blame or support and the bottom line is that its the patients that is bearing the brunt and there lives been wasted as a resultant effect of the strike.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2 Out Of 3 Suspected Coronavirus Cases Negative - Osagie Ehanire Health Minister / Health Min. Onyebuchi Chukwu Deserves Commendation For His Fight Against Ebola. / Help! Addiction Has Taken Everything...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.