Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today (19177 Views)

Breaking:- FG Sacks All Resident Doctors / Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Today / Medical Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Wednesday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by eaglechild: 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2013
omonnakoda: What does any of that have to do with Pharmacy
Did you miss out clinical pharmacology and therapeutics?
pharmacy, the science and art concerned with the preparation and standardization of drugs.
Pharmacists are responsible for the preparation of the dosage forms of drugs, such as tablets, capsules, and sterile solutions for injection. They compound physicians’, dentists’, and veterinarians’ prescriptions for drugs. The science that embraces knowledge of drugs with special reference to the mechanism of their action in the treatment of disease is pharmacology.
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/455192/pharmacy#toc35617
In other words they both deal with drugs while one formulates it the other places more emphasis on its effects or interactions in humans.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by eaglechild: 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
omonnakoda:
They are not workers they are apprentices. They cannot treat patients in their own name or independently but ONLY UNDER SUPERVISION. What is a permanent practising licence. Young man please be quiet and stop talking rubbish.
If we accept that they are training then the issue of strike should not come up.Why do they strike more than the consultants who are the REAL EMPLOYEES
A document that enables you practice as a professional in a field e.g medicine pharmacy etc independently.
In other words a doctor can decide to open a hospital and employ nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians etc.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by eaglechild: 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2013
on a good day:

you have just displayed how ignoramous and egocentric you can be,so for the mere. fact that you did 6months or so pharmacology makes you better than a pharmacist that did it for over four years,your shallow reasoning does not you allow reason that mere laboratort posting does not make equal to the scientist, you need to understand that you field is diagnosis,stick to it and stop sending our loved ones and friends who come to the hospital as patients to early grave with your shallow knowledge of other professions and your "i know it all" attitude bcecause you do not know it all
There you go again with sentimental misinformation and misquoting.
Pharmacology as a medical student runs for a minimum period of twelve months.
Residency as a doctor in clinical pharmacology / Therapeutics runs for 4 to 6 years.
Please i never said doctors are better than pharmacists at being pharmacists cause that is just ridiculous.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by onagoodday1: 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2013
eaglechild:
pharmacy, the science and art concerned with the preparation and standardization of drugs.
Pharmacists are responsible for the preparation of the dosage forms of drugs, such as tablets, capsules, and sterile solutions for injection. They compound physicians’, dentists’, and veterinarians’ prescriptions for drugs. The science that embraces knowledge of drugs with special reference to the mechanism of their action in the treatment of disease is pharmacology.
In other words they both deal with drugs while one formulates it the other places more emphasis on its effects or interactions in humans.

chai! why do you reason like this?,so a person who produces drugs,formulates it, etc etc does not place emphasis on effects or interactions in humans prio tp formulation?. chai, you ought to be a native doctor,that would been a better calling for you,where you can practics without restrictions.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by omonnakoda: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
eaglechild:
A document that enables you practice as a professional in a field e.g medicine pharmacy etc independently.
In other words a doctor can decide to open a hospital and employ nurses, pharmacists, lab technicians etc.
In Nigeria?, You are one of the most ignorant people I have encountered.Sadly you know not and know not that you know not
Any person, doctor or not, can open a hospital if they fulfil the requirements. Person is used in the legal sense and so can be an individual ,association,company etc this includes entities such as Church,Mosque, Bank, Tailor or Farmer or fisherman.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by omonnakoda: 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2013
eaglechild:

Empty rubbish! Doctors are not trained to be pharmacists . Pharmacology sounds like pharmacy but is very very different.please do us a favour,shut up!!
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by onagoodday1: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2013
eaglechild:
Residency as a doctor in clinical pharmacology / Therapeutics runs for 4 to 6 years.
Please i never said doctors are better than pharmacists at being pharmacists cause that is just ridiculous.

you are the one misinforming the public, i said in my earlier post that a doctor has a lil knowledge in pharmacology and i expect u to know that it is with respect to a pharmacist, and you came with assertions explaining how knowleadgable a doctor is and all that. Now if a doctor does residency for 6 yrs and 12 monts in sch,which total of 7yrs and a pharmacist is allowed to do 4yrs in sch and 6 yrs residency which is 10yra,pls who,in ur opinion would provide better care to the patient with respect to drugs.
2ndly you said a doctor cannot be better than a pharmacist in being pharmacist,meaning,if i get u,that they have job descriptions anywhere they may cross each other,so why are they fighting tooth and nail to get pharmacists out of the hospital,finally ether they(doctors) like it or not,pharmacist are drug experts hohaa!!!!
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by omonnakoda: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
eaglechild:

A pharmacist is NOT an expert in pharmacology.They are NOT pharmacologists. I don't think you understand what a pharmacist does
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by eaglechild: 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2013
omonnakoda:

A pharmacist is NOT an expert in pharmacology.They are NOT pharmacologists. I don't think you understand what a pharmacist does
Pls refer to my previous post and the link.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by eaglechild: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2013
on a good day:

you are the one misinforming the public, i said in my earlier post that a doctor has a lil knowledge in pharmacology and i expect u to know that it is with respect to a pharmacist, and you came with assertions explaining how knowleadgable a doctor is and all that. Now if a doctor does residency for 6 yrs and 12 monts in sch,which total of 7yrs and a pharmacist is allowed to do 4yrs in sch and 6 yrs residency which is 10yra,pls who,in ur opinion would provide better care to the patient with respect to drugs.
2ndly you said a doctor cannot be better than a pharmacist in being pharmacist,meaning,if i get u,that they have job descriptions anywhere they may cross each other,so why are they fighting tooth and nail to get pharmacists out of the hospital,finally ether they(doctors) like it or not,pharmacist are drug experts hohaa!!!!
I am not fighting anyone.
I just don't want you feeding the public wrong information.
I am here to set the records straight.
Does it not make sense to know the pharmacokinetics, pharmocodynamics including side effects contraindications etc of the drug one is prescribing.
Pls refer to the link i gave.
I don't know why u are trying so hard to belittle doctors.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by omonnakoda: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2013
eaglechild:
Pls refer to my previous post and the link.
Shut up. Get a job
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by eaglechild: 12:52am On Jul 01, 2013
omonnakoda: Shut up. Get a job
Finally, you've run out of lies and then resorted to rudeness.
I rest my case.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by onagoodday1: 2:57am On Jul 01, 2013
eaglechild:
I am not fighting anyone.
I just don't want you feeding the public wrong information.
I am here to set the records straight.
Does it not make sense to know the pharmacokinetics, pharmocodynamics including side effects contraindications etc of the drug one is prescribing.
Pls refer to the link i gave.
I don't know why u are trying so hard to belittle doctors.

i have gone through your link,and your assertions left me even more confused of yuor stands,the link described the dvpt of pharmacist and physicians,do you undertsand what DeVELOPEMENT is? . I want you to understand that pharmacy as a profession is now developing and moving from product oriented to patient oriented,and besides if setting the record straight and telling it as it is makes you feel belittled as a doctor
(if u are) ,then it's unfortunate,because i know so many doctors who loves to have a pharmacist around,those who differ from those archaic doctors who has turned the noble medical profession into a cult like group,where ur growth in the profession is no longer based on the content of ur brain and character but on ur being a bootlicker,if these category of archaic and redundant doctors are your mentors(as it seems to me),you better leave them behind...the world has moved.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by omonnakoda: 7:09am On Jul 01, 2013
eaglechild:
Finally, you've run out of lies and then resorted to rudeness.
I rest my case.
You have no case just meaningless gibberish!
Pharmacy is not pharmacology.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by omonnakoda: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2013
on a good day:

i have gone through your link,and your assertions left me even more confused of yuor stands,the link described the dvpt of pharmacist and physicians,do you undertsand what DeVELOPEMENT is? . I want you to understand that pharmacy as a profession is now developing and moving from product oriented to patient oriented,and besides if setting the record straight and telling it as it is makes you feel belittled as a doctor
(if u are) ,then it's unfortunate,because i know so many doctors who loves to have a pharmacist around,those who differ from those archaic doctors who has turned the noble medical profession into a cult like group,where ur growth in the profession is no longer based on the content of ur brain and character but on ur being a bootlicker,if these category of archaic and redundant doctors are your mentors(as it seems to me),you better leave them behind...the world has moved.
. He is a clown and knows very little. Truth is Nigerian doctors in their training have no clue how to work with pharmacists collaboratively. They do not know what hospital pharmacy is all about and how it can help them
It is an intrinsic part of Nigerian medical training to hear the phrase "doctors are the head of the medical team" creating an egoistic arrogant bunch.Often they come in for a huge culture shock when they travel abroad to find that thinking is outdated and the world has moved on.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by infolekan(m): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2013
omonnakoda: What does any of that have to do with Pharmacy Do doctors get any training in handling medicines/poisons ??
Such ignorance.
Do pharmacist get any training in handling patients. The work of the pharmacist starts primarily in ur pharmaceutical companies and spills over to the hospital in as much as pertains to dispensing drugs.
The squables of pharmacist fighting over control of hospital and all the other paramedics does not come up because they all know there is more money in the pharmacutical companies than the hospital itself.
There is no where a pharmacist changes the write up of a patient and your so called 6 months training is all what the doctor needs to have an idea of the drugs he's prescribing.
A doctor doesn't claim to have a better idea of pharmacology than a pharmacist but the pharmacotherapy.
Nobody gets any training in handling poison.
A poisioned patient presents at the hospital to a Doctor not a pharmacist my son.
I have the highest respect for a pharmacist cos we're all professional colleagues.....
Read up the word paramedics and understand the meaning of the word medical laboratory technologist(called medical lab scientist in Nigeria)
All these other disciplines you're clamouring for we're brought up by Doctors to help them...Medical Lab Science dint arise by default....they were initally hospital assistants traind by Doctors to ASSIST. Understand that part & read it about it first before making comments about things you have a half baked idea about.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by onagoodday1: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
infolekan:
Such ignorance.
Do pharmacist get any training in handling patients. The work of the pharmacist starts primarily in ur pharmaceutical companies and spills over to the hospital in as much as pertains to dispensing drugs.
The squables of pharmacist fighting over control of hospital and all the other paramedics does not come up because they all know there is more money in the pharmacutical companies than the hospital itself.
There is no where a pharmacist changes the write up of a patient and your so called 6 months training is all what the doctor needs to have an idea of the drugs he's prescribing.
A doctor doesn't claim to have a better idea of pharmacology than a pharmacist but the pharmacotherapy.
A poisioned patient presents at the hospital to a Doctor not a pharmacist my son.
I have the highest respect for a pharmacist cos we're all professional colleagues.....
Read up the word paramedics and understand the meaning of the word medical laboratory technologist(called medical lab scientist in Nigeria)
All these other disciplines you're clamouring for we're brought up by Doctors to help them...Medical Lab Science dint arise by default....they were initally hospital assistants traind by Doctors to ASSIST. Understand that part & read it about it first before making comments about things you have a half baked idea about.
q

my good friend, so simply because doctors trained lab scientist( according to you), so scientist should and must remain perpetual slaves to doctors,my friend grow up and accept the fact that the profession has grown either by default or trained to a profession that can be on their own,...half baked idea my foot, do you think this the 19th century when you were dealing with lab assistants/technician,my dear this is the new world,the former lab assistant are now scientist,accept it and move on or step aside,the world is moving
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by Nobody: 7:59am On Jul 02, 2013
on a good day:

chai! why do you reason like this?,so a person who produces drugs,formulates it, etc etc does not place emphasis on effects or interactions in humans prio tp formulation?. chai, you ought to be a native doctor,that would been a better calling for you,where you can practics without restrictions.
do not abuse. doctors need knowledge of. pharmacology for them to prescribe. pharmacists prepare and dispense drugs. and in drug clinical trials pharmacists and doctors work as a team. pharmacists need doctors and vice versa. my only problem with pharmacists is that they do not allow pharmacologist to open pharmacy whereas in australia pharmacologist can open pharmacies.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 02, 2013
on a good day:
q

my good friend, so simply because doctors trained lab scientist( according to you), so scientist should and must remain perpetual slaves to doctors,my friend grow up and accept the fact that the profession has grown either by default or trained to a profession that can be on their own,...half baked idea my foot, do you think this the 19th century when you were dealing with lab assistants/technician,my dear this is the new world,the former lab assistant are now scientist,accept it and move on or step aside,the world is moving
but that does mean lab scientists should push pathologists out of laboratiries. in usa pathologists still direct laboratories. why lab scientists are arrogating lab to themselves? it is not fair. pathologists and scientists play dinstinct roles in laboratories.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2013
infolekan:
Such ignorance.
all these problems are caused by earlier doctors who lack vision. in legal profession,paralegal workers have no recognition. legal profession is not fragmented as medical. my advice to doctors this is competitive world. and doctors will soon loose the monopoly over the healthsector. allied health workers are growning worldwide and will soon overshadow doctors. doctors must learn not to be overdepedent on allied health workers( nurses and pharmacists exclusice). they should team up with pharmacists and nurses to reposition health sectors.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by onagoodday1: 8:42am On Jul 02, 2013
Laalamed:
do not abuse. doctors need knowledge of. pharmacology for them to prescribe. pharmacists prepare and dispense drugs. and in drug clinical trials pharmacists and doctors work as a team. pharmacists need doctors and vice versa. my only problem with pharmacists is that they do not allow pharmacologist to open pharmacy whereas in australia pharmacologist can open pharmacies.

i am not abusing doctors,they my friends,amd i love a good no of them,the fact is that i am not cofortable with the archaic and redundant ones and their followers,having said that,if pharmacist do not allow pharmacologist to open a pharmacy,the two bodies are the same family so they should sort themselves out,if pathologist and meds have disagreements,they should sort outwithin their conclave,but when one profession wants to control the other,then it becomes unacceptable
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 02, 2013
esidency programs for doctors
need funding
March 2, 2013|By Nina Radcliff
What is the point of providing health
insurance to all Americans if you do
not have doctors available to take care
of them? It is unclear if health care
reform "forgot" to fund physician
training due to poor planning, kicking
the can down the road, or political
prowess given the already huge price
tag that the American taxpayer must
bear. Without action now, we will face
a shortage of more than 90,000
doctors by 2020.
A doctor's training takes over a
decade. It includes attaining a four-
year undergraduate degree before
attending another four years of
medical school. Then, depending on
the specialty field of medicine, an
additional three to seven years of
training are required, known as
graduate medical education (GME), or
residency.
Medical schools have been able to
proactively develop an action plan to
increase admissions by 2016. This is
because the costs will be covered by
the student's tuition.
Increasing the number of residency
training spots, however, requires an
act of Congress both literally and
figuratively. These spots are paid by
The Centers for Medicare and
Medicaid Services (CMS), a taxpayer
funded entity. CMS pays an average of
$100,000 per resident per year and
has an annual price tag of $9.5 billion.
If Congress does not act fast, we will
have medical school graduates who
cannot finish their training. The
American Medical Association
describes this as a "bottleneck" that
will occur as early as 2015.
Residency positions need to be
strategically created. Doctors are more
likely to settle and practice in the
geographic area where they do their
residency training. Thus, regional and
state-specific needs should be
identified. Every state has a vested
interest in creating additional
positions or programs.
With the country's financial health in
critical condition, one may ask is this
really necessary? The answer is an
absolute "yes." Achieving equitable
access to quality health will require an
adequate supply of intelligent, hard-
working and highly trained physicians.
But it requires a capital investment.
Most physicians pay Uncle Sam six
figures a year. Within a few years, they
will have "paid off" what was invested
into their training. Doctors are also
frequently small business owners and
employ at least three to five
employees to run their clinic.
Physicians need to contract with
several businesses to provide services
(e.g. billing, information technology,
marketing).
By funding residency training
programs today, we will reap
dividends down the road.
Dr. Nina Radcliff is a member of the
American Medical Association and
American Society of Anesthesiologists
in New Jersey.

articles.sun-sentinel.com/2013-03-02/news/fl-readers-view-doctor-shortage-20130302_1_residency-programs-residency-positions-medical-school

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 02, 2013
How residency programs are
funded
By Janet Lavelle 06:00p.m. Jul 9, 2011

Training doctors as a shortage looms
Physician compensation, by specialty
Paying primary care doctors
Since the 1960s, Medicare has paid
for a substantial portion of medical
residency programs. But in 1996, it
limited the number of residents that
would be funded to that year’s total,
preventing any significant expansion
of training programs since that time.
Today, there are 110,000 doctors in
residency training programs
nationwide.
About $12 billion a year is spent on
training, with Medicare covering about
$3 billion in direct costs. Other funds
comes from clinical revenues, grants
and other support.
As Medicare and Medicaid payments
continue to fall below the actual cost
of providing care, “that clinical
revenue stream, we think, will get
tighter and tighter, making it harder
for teaching hospitals to pay for more
trainees,”said Dr. Atul Grover, chief
advocacy officer for the Association of
American Medical Colleges.
Federal funding works this way:
•The Direct Graduate Medical
Education program uses a funding
formula based on expenses, number
of Medicare patients at a training
hospital and number of resident
trainees, all based on 1996 caps.
•The Indirect Medical Education
provides money to teaching hospitals
in recognition of the higher costs
involved in training doctors. The
formula calculates the number of
residents using 1996 caps, multiplied
by per-resident funding set by
Congress that has fluctuated over
time. Medicare pays $6.5 billion a year
through this program.
•Pediatric residencies at children’s
hospitals get funding from the
Children’s Hospital Graduate Medical
Training Program. The $300 million
program was cut by $48 million this
fiscal year as part of deficit reduction,
Grover said.

m.utsandiego.com/news/2011/Jul/09/how-residency-programs-are-funded/

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 02, 2013
Laalamed:
How residency programs are
funded
By Janet Lavelle 06:00p.m. Jul 9, 2011

Training doctors as a shortage looms
Physician compensation, by specialty
Paying primary care doctors
Since the 1960s, Medicare has paid
for a substantial portion of medical
residency programs. But in 1996, it
limited the number of residents that
would be funded to that year’s total,
preventing any significant expansion
of training programs since that time.
Today, there are 110,000 doctors in
residency training programs
nationwide.
About $12 billion a year is spent on
training, with Medicare covering about
$3 billion in direct costs. Other funds
comes from clinical revenues, grants
and other support.
As Medicare and Medicaid payments
continue to fall below the actual cost
of providing care, “that clinical
revenue stream, we think, will get
tighter and tighter, making it harder
for teaching hospitals to pay for more
trainees,”said Dr. Atul Grover, chief
advocacy officer for the Association of
American Medical Colleges.
Federal funding works this way:
•The Direct Graduate Medical
Education program uses a funding
formula based on expenses, number
of Medicare patients at a training
hospital and number of resident
trainees, all based on 1996 caps.
•The Indirect Medical Education
provides money to teaching hospitals
in recognition of the higher costs
involved in training doctors. The
formula calculates the number of
residents using 1996 caps, multiplied
by per-resident funding set by
Congress that has fluctuated over
time. Medicare pays $6.5 billion a year
through this program.
•Pediatric residencies at children’s
hospitals get funding from the
Children’s Hospital Graduate Medical
Training Program. The $300 million
program was cut by $48 million this
fiscal year as part of deficit reduction,
Grover said.

m.utsandiego.com/news/2011/Jul/09/how-residency-programs-are-funded/

if usa could need more funding for residency programme what else could nigeria need?

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by onagoodday1: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
Laalamed:

if usa could need more funding for residency programme what else could nigeria need?

level playing field for all
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 02, 2013
on a good day:

level playing field for all

there is level playing field for all. the only problem is many are not satified with their position in life. complaints never solve problems. most people have low self-esteem that is why they feel they are not appreciated. there would always be inter and intraprofessional harmony in nigeria not only in health but in all fields of life. why? lord lugard wrote in his book dual mandate page 78 about nigerias and africans.
" in character and temperament, the typical African
of this race-type is a happy, thriftless,
excitable person, lacking in self-
control, discipline, and foresight.
Naturally courageous, and naturally
courteous and polite, full of personal
vanity, with little sense of veracity,
fond of music and loving weapons as
an oriental loves jewellery. His
thoughts are concentrated on the
events and feelings of the moment,
and he suffers little from the
apprehension for the future or grief
for the past. His mind is far nearer to
the animal world than that of the
European or Asiatic, and exhibits
something of the animals' placidity
and want of desire to rise beyond the
state he has reached.
"Through the ages, the African
appears to have evolved no organised
religious creed, and though some
tribes appear to believe in a deity, the
religious sense seldom rises above
pantheistic animalism and seems
more often to take the form of a
vague dread of the supernatural. He
lacks the power of organisation, and
is conspicuously deficient in the
management and control alike of men
or business. He loves the display of
power, but fails to realize its
responsibility - he will work hard with
a less incentive than most races. He
has the courage of the fighting
animal, an instinct rather than a
moral virtue. In brief, the virtues and
defects of his race -type are those of
attractive children, whose confidence
when it is won is given ungrudgingly
as to an older and wiser superior and
without envy. Perhaps, the two traits
which have impressed me as those
most characteristic of the African
native are his lack of apprehension
and his lack of ability to visualize the
future"

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by onagoodday1: 9:41pm On Jul 02, 2013
Laalamed:

there is level playing field for all. the only problem is many are not satified with their position in life. complaints never solve problems. most people have low self-esteem that is why they feel they are not appreciated. there would always be inter and intraprofessional harmony in nigeria not only in health but in all fields of life. why? lord lugard wrote in his book dual mandate page 78 about nigerias and africans.
state he has reached.
future"

please, can you go through that lord lugard trash and then make your comment again objectively,however, if there is a level playing field there won't be agitation..naturally
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by eaglechild: 10:16pm On Jul 02, 2013
Laalamed:

state he has reached.
future"
The bolded is the major problem we face with all the allied health workers.
You clearly provided a link that shows the need for funding of doctors' training.
I clearly tried to point out the peculiarities of residency training.
However prejudice because of the bolded has blinded any reasoning.
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by onagoodday1: 8:30am On Jul 03, 2013
eaglechild:
The bolded is the major problem we face with all the allied health workers.
You clearly provided a link that shows the need for funding of doctors' training.
I clearly tried to point out the peculiarities of residency training.
However prejudice because of the bolded has blinded any reasoning.

many people are not satisfied with position in life, becuase that is not their REAL position.

many have have low self esteem and feel they are not appreciated, low self esteem is an individual thing,feel not appreciated becos if they were appreciated they wont feel not appreciated,they felt so because governance of health under medical drs. has a mission to keep them down while they reap the glory of thir hard work both in cash and otherwise
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by bellamada: 9:10am On Jan 11, 2017
my name is Bella Amada from califonia usa, Dr sebi is the only Dr who could ever get my HIV-AIDS cured with his healing spell, i have tried almost everything but i couldn�t find any solution on my disease, despite all these happening to me, i always spend a lot to buy HIV drugs from hospital and taking some several medications but no relieve, until one day i was just browsing on the internet when i come across a great post of !jenny sarah! who truly said that she was been diagnose with HIV and was healed that very week through the help of these great powerful healing spell doctor , sometime i really wonder why people called him Dr sebi, i never knew it was all because of the great and perfect work that he has been doing that is causing all this. so i quickly contacted him, and he ask me some few questions and he said a thing i will never forget that any one who contacted him is always getting his or her healing in just 6 hours after doing all he ask you,so i was amazed all the time i heard that from him, so i did all things only to see that at the very day which he said i will be healed, all the strength that has left me before rush back and i becomes very strong and healthy, this disease almost kills my life all because of me, so i went to hospital to give the final test to the disease and the doctor said i am HIV negative,i am very amazed and happy about the healing Dr sebi gave to me from the help of his ancient herbs But if you feel like contacting Dr sebi at once you can email him now for your own healing too atsaddrsebispelltemple@gmail.com) for qick responce add him on whatsapp +2348153863900
Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by williams555(m): 10:37pm On May 04, 2017
TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS) BY THE GREAT HEALER DR OSAJIE
Hello everyone I am here to testify of the great work Dr OSAJIE did in my life with the help of his herbal traditional medicine. I have been suffering from Herpes since 2015 and ever since then I have been looking for solutions on how to cure it. I have being to different hospitals but I discovered none of them was working out for me that I was just wasting money. So I decided to live everything to God, then I was taking my medications to sustain my life and reduce the pains. So on this particular Sunday morning after coming back from service I sat down and begin to ask myself questions, then my phone rang behold it was my sister calling which I answered the call and she started telling me that a friend of her who has been suffering from herpes has just been cured by Dr OSAJIE the herbal medicine man. Then I was over whelmed, even though I was a little bit confused so she encourage me to also give Dr OSAJIE a trial and see for myself then I told her to help me get his contact and forward them to me, So immediately she got the contact of Dr OSAJIE and send them to me, immediately I contacted Dr OSAJIE and he told me everything I needed to do to enable me get the herbs for my medications and immediately i did that which he instructed me to do without wasting anytime. And here I am today sound and healthy without any symptoms of herpes or any sickness in my body system. And he also told me that there is no sickness on this planet earth that doesn’t have a cure that with the help of herbs he can cure any sickness or disease you can ever think off. So if you are suffering from HERPES or any other sickness or disease and you need a cure you can also contact Dr OSAJIE with this Email Address at (Drosajie412@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on this number +2348118186684. so you can also receive your healing and share your testimony

Re: Resident Doctors Begin Nationwide Strike Action Today by chalse555: 11:14pm On May 04, 2017
Hello I’m here to giving a testimony on how Dr. OSAJIE the great Herbalist cured my HIV disease with herbal medicine, though I went through different website I saw different testimonies about different herbalists, I was like: “Many people have the HIV cure why are people still suffering from it?” I though of it, then I contact Dr. OSAJIE via email, I didn’t believe him that much, I just wanted to give him a try, he replied my mail and ask for some Information about me, then I sent them to him, he prepared the herbal medicine and sent it to me via UPS courier service, they told me that it will take 3-4 days before I we get the parcel, 3 days later I received the package and I started taking the medicine as prescribed by him, after 7 days of taking the medicine I went for check-up, I was tested HIV NEGATIVE... I’M GOING TO ASSIST ANYBODY THAT CONTACT HIM FOR HELP, IF YOU ARE SERIOUS YOU WILL BE CURED!!! contact him via: drosajie412@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348118186684

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Brain Drain: Nigeria Left With 24,000 Doctors – NMA / The Sorry State Of Immanuel General Hospital Eket Akwa Ibom State / 2 Out Of 3 Suspected Coronavirus Cases Negative - Osagie Ehanire Health Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.