Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,773 members, 7,820,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! (11214 Views)

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Biafradiplomat: 5:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
Please fellow nairalanders, I have 2.5 million naira I kept in treasury bills(advice I got here in nairaland) but now the tenor will soon expire and I strongly want to go into any business or investment that will fetch me good ROI. My liquid cash was 3.9 million but I used 1.4 million to buy land(advice I got here too), so I am left with 2.5 million. My mind is telling me to go into computers/accessories in one of the Eastern cities but I don't much about the line of business. Please I need your sincere advice, networking or forex trading is not in my agenda!
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by cityhood: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2013
cn u invest just little of it you will buy jfive to be transporting all your goods from the north to anywere in nigeria
Am in the northern part of nigeria.a graduate of ahmadu bello university.
Am into this biz of buying of tomaatoes,pepe,onions,kulikuli original honey,yughots,wheat,white corns etc
You can call me sothat icn explain better.08169446319.
My name is dada olawale joseph.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by cityhood: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2013
Biafra diplomat: Please fellow nairalanders, I have 2.5 million naira I kept in treasury bills(advice I got here in nairaland) but now the tenor will soon expire and I strongly want to go into any business or investment that will fetch me good ROI. My liquid cash was 3.9 million but I used 1.4 million to buy land(advice I got here too), so I am left with 2.5 million. My mind is telling me to go into computers/accessories in one of the Eastern cities but I don't much about the line of business. Please I need your sincere advice, networking or forex trading is not in my agenda!
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by nairafx: 12:24pm On Jun 29, 2013
I have a truck head. You can come and buy a tipper or flat body so that we use it for cement or sand.
Call 08130552321 or email: fxpronaija@gmail.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by GGInc: 5:51pm On Jun 30, 2013
I'm into oil and gas ( av petrol stations where we sale petrol and diesel) and can give u 2 percent flat monthly.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by cometozizo(m): 10:06pm On Jun 30, 2013
Sounds interesting can you Shed more light as to the mode of operation .
Inc:
I'm into oil and gas ( av petrol stations where we sale petrol and diesel) and can give u 2 percent flat monthly.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by stancydg: 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hi nairalanders, we're looking for investors to partner on our movie production project in the following categories:
Welfare and Logistics partner - provide funding for accomodation, feeding and general logistics of the production
Equipments Partner - Provide funding for movie production equipments and personnel
Publicity Partner - Provide funding for the premiere/Launch of the movie
Remunerations Partner - Provide funding for the payment of artistes.

Please find below synopsis of the movie:

MOVIE PROJECT

Screenplay by Olugbemi Adebowale for Paradysity.

THE MOVIE TITLE
ROLLERCOASTER

THE MOVIE SYNOPSIS
A dance opera tale of childhood innocence and love, on a rainy night lit by splits of thunderbolts and lightning.

THE STORY
The movie revolves around the lives of Mokesioluwa and Bolutito, both teenagers, who are childhood fantasies of each other and the picture perfect world of music, dance and advertising. Kesi, a high school student meet Bolutito – also a student, during an holiday outing. The instant teenage chemistry of infatuation that develops between them, climaxes at the venue of a neighborhood music and dance competition tagged ‘THE NAIJA CHANGER’ - a competition designed to campaign for individual national rebirth. Bolutito leads her neighborhood group called “D.M.Xpressions” to win this competition with exciting dance styles.
Just then, a series of heart rending, cataclysmic, rollercoaster events occur, including the disappearance from radar, a plane conveying several school children at the end of the long vac. Is it a crash or a hijack? How true or rather, innocent is love? Find out!

Mails can be sent to stancydg@gmail.com.
DETAILED FEASIBILITY/MARKET ANALYSIS SHOWING R.O.I FOR EACH PARTNER AVAILABLE ON REQUEST. 07034643328.Thanks.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by carbon1224(m): 9:49am On Jul 02, 2013
Get a property and start letting out.its a lower risk. Yearly

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Biafradiplomat: 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2013
carbon1224: Get a property and start letting out.its a lower risk. Yearly
Can you please be more specific on the type of property.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Biafradiplomat: 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
cityhood: cn u invest just little of it you will buy jfive to be transporting all your goods from the north to anywere in nigeria
Am in the northern part of nigeria.a graduate of ahmadu bello university.
Am into this biz of buying of tomaatoes,pepe,onions,kulikuli original honey,yughots,wheat,white corns etc
You can call me sothat icn explain better.08169446319.
My name is dada olawale joseph.
The North is too volatile for my liking, anywhere beyond FCT is bad news to me. All the same thanks for your proposal.

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Biafradiplomat: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2013
Inc:
where do you base? Could you be more explicit with the details.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by bassdow: 3:37am On Jul 03, 2013
sir please contact me on 07056142334 or BASSDOW@YAHOO.COM SO WE CAN chat on whatapp cos with less than half of that money, you can start a less risky and viable business with it with. A business that have almost zero risk and very high returns.
But i can also be of help to you if you wants to go into the computer or phones but that also has its draw backs also. Some times its best to get involved with somethings that you are passionate of or follow a time tested solution. I believe that investing money in the banks serves only as instruments to enable the poor use their little resources to make the rich richer. Just email me on Bassdow@yahoo.com or 07056142334 so we can discuss. You are free to carrry out your due diligence after our discission. You should involve your self in some thing that wont only pay you once but continually. All in all, i will also advice you really carry out your analysis well in other not to make a mistake.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by ANAgency(m): 5:47am On Jul 03, 2013
Biafra diplomat: Please fellow nairalanders, I have 2.5 million naira I kept in treasury bills(advice I got here in nairaland) but now the tenor will soon expire and I strongly want to go into any business or investment that will fetch me good ROI. My liquid cash was 3.9 million but I used 1.4 million to buy land(advice I got here too), so I am left with 2.5 million. My mind is telling me to go into computers/accessories in one of the Eastern cities but I don't much about the line of business. Please I need your sincere advice, networking or forex trading is not in my agenda!

For importation business of used blackberry phones, used tab pcs, new tab pcs e.t.c contact me via my contact you will find in my signature.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by jayhembolaji: 9:22pm On Jul 03, 2013
Pls bros, i like d ideal, can u please shed more light on it cos i want to venture into it
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Seun(m): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2013
@Biafra:
Don't invest in anything you don't understand as well as you understand your closest friend. The fact that your tbills are about to expire should not be your reason for investing. You should only invest when you stumble on a great opportunity that you truly understand extremely well, which you ought to have studied for a reasonable period of time. Also, when you're reinvesting your tbills, don't invest them in a way that will cause all of them to expire at the same time, which leads to temptation.

General advice:
Invest 25% in 91 day bills, 25% in 182 day bills, and 50% in 364 day bills. While waiting for the tbills to mature, try to research as many investment opportunities as you can. Then as the money comes back to you in bits and pieces, invest a portion in things that are sound and sure which you have researched thoroughly, and reinvest the rest back into tbills. Never be in a hurry to invest. It always leads to mistakes, because the pressure to invest money quickly can cause even the most astute investor's capital to be devoured by wishful thinking. Always take your time. Better safe than sorry.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by dickhardener: 1:08am On Jul 10, 2013
Seun: @Biafra:
Don't invest in anything you don't understand as well as you understand your closest friend. The fact that your tbills are about to expire should not be your reason for investing. You should only invest when you stumble on a great opportunity that you truly understand extremely well, which you ought to have studied for a reasonable period of time. Also, when you're reinvesting your tbills, don't invest them in a way that will cause all of them to expire at the same time, which leads to temptation.

General advice:
Invest 25% in 91 day bills, 25% in 182 day bills, and 50% in 364 day bills. While waiting for the tbills to mature, try to research as many investment opportunities as you can. Then as the money comes back to you in bits and pieces, invest a portion in things that are sound and sure which you have researched thoroughly, and reinvest the rest back into tbills. Never be in a hurry to invest. It always leads to mistakes, because the pressure to invest money quickly can cause even the most astute investor's capital to be devoured by wishful thinking. Always take your time. Better safe than sorry.
do u by any chance happen to know the interest rate of these tbills?
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by pepcymoses: 2:15am On Jul 10, 2013
You can invest in road transport I hv carried out research and it very lucrative jus call me 08031930016.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by hammerh(f): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2013
i can give you 5% monthly for 6months
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by oluwamichael(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2013
Rules of prudent investment
Don't invest in wht u don't know
No investment in Nigeria of today can give u 4million if u invest 1million so beware.
My question is : Do u have time to monitor the growth of the business you want to venture into? If yes
Consider starting poultry business, fishery and agric export
Consider investing in Printing press.
Consider agency/wholesale business @ PZ -----this requires that u register with PZ

Pls note that if your 2.5 is not prudently spent ----------it would technically be a tongue.

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by pepcymoses: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2013
Invest in biz we make up 500k a month u take 60% 08031930016 call for full details
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Infomizer(m): 10:14am On Jul 20, 2013

I just replied to a post with someone in your shoes and you can check it out via

https://www.nairaland.com/1313795/n2-million-idle-funds/2#16912504

oluwamichael: Rules of prudent investment
No investment in Nigeria of today can give u 4million if u invest 1million so beware.
My question is : Do u have time to monitor the growth of the business you want to venture into? If yes
Consider agency/wholesale business @ PZ -----this requires that u register with PZ

Pls note that if your 2.5 is not prudently spent ----------it would technically be a tongue.

You're on point with a couple of your suggestions, though I feel you should have specified the period in which you feel an investor will not get back 400% returns. Given time and compound interest, 1m can be 100m for the love of Dangote! wink
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Consultville(m): 8:36am On Jul 21, 2013
You need to think for yourself and develop interest yourself, nothing beats interest it keeps you going even during ups and downs of business. Take a time out for yourself alone gather everyone's suggestions and yours then think again

2 Likes

Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Dexterax(m): 12:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
oluwamichael: Rules of prudent investment

If he bought 1,000,000 units of EVANSMED between 15th and 19th March this year, his 1,000,000 units of EVANSMED (valued @ N1,700,000 disregarding transaction fees and demand/supply dynamics) would be worth N 4,490,000 by close of business on Friday, 19th July, 2013.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Dexterax(m): 12:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dexterax:

If he bought 1,000,000 units of EVANSMED between 15th and 19th March this year, his 1,000,000 units of EVANSMED (valued @ N1,700,000 disregarding transaction fees and demand/supply dynamics) would be worth N 4,490,000 by close of business on Friday, 19th July, 2013.

Nigeria has a lot of dislocations and mispriced bets that can be exploited if you know where to look!
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by alfajamiu(m): 5:30am On Jul 27, 2013
Good day,I am a property consultant I base in Ibadan if you can infest in buying and reselling after 3mount, it as low risk and high profit 08035176869. alarapajamiu@yahoo.com thanks
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by nicegelly(f): 5:21pm On Jul 30, 2013
Hi, y don't u give me call so I wil tel wat kinda business 2 invest in. U jus have 2 invest like 500k into it. Am based in lagos. Ma number is 08036573208 we can chat abt it on whatsap if u want.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stock Market Competition Won By Student From University Of Nigeria, Nsukka / I Need Suggestions On How/what To Invest My Savings On(urgent) / Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.