Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:29 PM

Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! (11300 Views)

What To Do With 2.5 Million Naira / Where To Invest 5 Million Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by godello: 10:56pm On Jul 30, 2013
nicegelly: Hi, y don't u give me call so I wil tel wat kinda business 2 invest in. U jus have 2 invest like 500k into it. Am based in lagos. Ma number is 08036573208 we can chat abt it on whatsap if u want.
can it be done part time bimonthl
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by nicegelly(f): 8:17am On Jul 31, 2013
godello: can it be done part time bimonthly? Addup on 08068614773
the las time u visited whatsap was a month ago. Y don't u cal me den we talk abt it. But u ar not d owner of dis trend. Jus cal me up. U ar not replying ur message, cos I left u messages alread
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by adorablevincy: 6:26pm On Jul 31, 2013
This
is Super Story. If you really have 2.5M you wouldn't let us know. Catch
your fun and keep yourself busy while we learn from your cracks.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by biafranqueen: 5:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
Buying land in developing eastern regions is the smartest way to go. Land at this point will only appreciate in Anambra especially. Your best bet is the commercial centers. You can sit on the land or build housing. The new teaching hospital is in need of staff and student housing, you should look into it. Also Onitsha is a great market for real estate especially if you can get some land around the new commercial center, for 2 million it won't be much though, but it will yield high returns guaranteed!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Biafradiplomat: 1:52am On Aug 02, 2013
adorablevincy: This
is Super Story. If you really have 2.5M you wouldn't let us know. Catch
your fun and keep yourself busy while we learn from your cracks.
why does it sound like super story to you? Dude you make me laugh, why does it sound impossible to you, is nairaland not an anonymous forum? Mind you there are billionaires in this forum!

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by biafranqueen: 3:25am On Aug 02, 2013
Biafra diplomat: why does it sound like super story to you? Dude you make me laugh, why does it sound impossible to you, is nairaland not an anonymous forum? Mind you there are billionaires in this forum!
that is under $20,000.00 what is super about that
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Biafradiplomat: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2013
biafranqueen: that is under $20,000.00 what is super about that
I dont know o but I can make a few deductions, either the dude is relatively young, still a student or...,make I no talk sha.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Nextworldnx(m): 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Have you thought of communication business? Like becoming a Major Dealer and dealing directly with major telecos company.

That's is the business I am in and my major aim is to work my way up to become a dealer. Just part of that money is enough to make u smile forever, 'cos trust me, dealers make tons of cash and besides, u become a company owner with lots of staff. Think about it.

My two cents...

1 Like

Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Biafradiplomat: 3:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nextworldnx: Have you thought of communication business? Like becoming a Major Dealer and dealing directly with major telecos company.

That's is the business I am in and my major aim is to work my way up to become a dealer. Just part of that money is enough to make u smile forever, 'cos trust me, dealers make tons of cash and besides, u become a company owner with lots of staff. Think about it.

My two cents...
could you expatiate on this please, what is the profit margin, capital and other requirements.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by valdubem(m): 5:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
Biafra diplomat: could you expatiate on this please, what is the profit margin, capital and other requirements.

Believe me bro, you can't even be a sub-dealer with those Telecs with #2.5M.
That dude is ignorant of what he is saying
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Nextworldnx(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Biafra diplomat: could you expatiate on this please, what is the profit margin, capital and other requirements.

First of all, the money at hand cannot make u a dealer right away, but with time, you will become a Major Dealer.

Its a Step-by-Step process, first u become a Major retailer, raking in 200k - 300k profits monthly, before getting to d point where u emerge as a Dealer.

I am currently a retailer and have mapped out a 3-step process to get that dealership level.

If u are interested, we can talk on phone or with Email.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Nextworldnx(m): 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
val_dubem:

Believe me bro, you can't even be a sub-dealer with those Telecs with #2.5M.
That dude is ignorant of what he is saying

Will u just SHUT DA hell up! Take a chill pill and go tru my post again, there's no where I said d money will make him a dealer.

I meant dat money can make him a Major Dealer in no time! Or is that still not true?

With 2M, do u know how much dat will amount to in the next few months?

Be wise my friend and smell d coffee, this d surest investment anybody with a good capital can make.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by valdubem(m): 8:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nextworldnx:

Will u just SHUT DA hell up! Take a chill pill and go tru my post again, there's no where I said d money will make him a dealer.

I meant dat money can make him a Major Dealer in no time! Or is that still not true?

With 2M, do u know how much dat will amount to in the next few months?

Be wise my friend and smell d coffee, this d surest investment anybody with a good capital can make.

Does Glovic comms, DOn-p, alensa infinity, paulo comms etc ring a bell to U?? No it dosent (coz U don't know a 'thing' about Telecoms business).

OP I am not discouraging you, but you just can't even be a sub-dealer with that amount.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by kolaeurope(m): 3:48pm On Aug 16, 2013
nicegelly: Hi, y don't u give me call so I wil tel wat kinda business 2 invest in. U jus have 2 invest like 500k into it. Am based in lagos. Ma number is 08036573208 we can chat abt it on whatsap if u want.
pls give me ur email. will like to invest the on your ideas of business
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by andico34: 11:32am On Aug 18, 2013
oluwamichael: Rules of prudent investment
Don't invest in wht u don't know
No investment in Nigeria of today can give u 4million if u invest 1million so beware.
My question is : Do u have time to monitor the growth of the business you want to venture into? If yes
Consider starting poultry business, fishery and agric export
Consider investing in Printing press.
Consider agency/wholesale business @ PZ -----this requires that u register with PZ

Pls note that if your 2.5 is not prudently spent ----------it would technically be a tongue.
in some instances you can pass 1m through the eye of a needle and it can becomn 4m
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Eaugusta(f): 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2013
Sir I wil advice u to be extremely careful cus there are so many scammers here
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Bizibi(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2013
Eaugusta: Sir I wil advice u to be extremely careful cus there are so many scammers here
they all want part of the 2.5m
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by Nobody: 8:33am On Aug 19, 2013
Well,I wish u goodluck.
Pls I also need advice on how to invest 300k,am Based in asaba
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by bassdow: 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2013
if you need a viable biz you can do either part time or full time with a startup capital of 60k to 80k, contact me on 07056142334 for free information. If you reside in lagos, then we can get to meet.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by longevity1(m): 1:13pm On Aug 21, 2013
Biafra diplomat: Please fellow nairalanders, I have 2.5 million naira I kept in treasury bills(advice I got here in nairaland) but now the tenor will soon expire and I strongly want to go into any business or investment that will fetch me good ROI. My liquid cash was 3.9 million but I used 1.4 million to buy land(advice I got here too), so I am left with 2.5 million. My mind is telling me to go into computers/accessories in one of the Eastern cities but I don't much about the line of business. Please I need your sincere advice, networking or forex trading is not in my agenda!
If u are interested,u can invest it and get 35%.
That is 35% of the money which is N875,000.00 to get a total of N3,375,000.00.This will be paid to u atN100,000.00 per month
If u are interesred for further discission,call 08022221860/08033136684
Or anthonystephen@yahoo.com or BB pin 25ff3802
Thanks
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by md003: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2013
if i had that ammount it
would double in a year because i would know
the businesses to invest in
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by md003: 7:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by felixlove(m): 4:26am On Sep 13, 2013
hello friends in nigeria am a nigeria guy in south africa and have been looking for business partners and someone who can assist me financially to do my business here in south africa,there are lots of businesses one can invest on here and money back guaranteed,i just need some who can believe in me to make me grown in business,please if you have interest you can contact me on my no +27760286118 or +277810668381 or bbm 2765bd25.and lucrative business u can invest on here start from properties,automobile,saloon,boutique and alots,south africa is a land of opportunity if only you no what you are doing.
Re: Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! by EngrFelix1(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2013
Biafra diplomat: Please fellow nairalanders, I have 2.5 million naira I kept in treasury bills(advice I got here in nairaland) but now the tenor will soon expire and I strongly want to go into any business or investment that will fetch me good ROI. My liquid cash was 3.9 million but I used 1.4 million to buy land(advice I got here too), so I am left with 2.5 million. My mind is telling me to go into computers/accessories in one of the Eastern cities but I don't much about the line of business. Please I need your sincere advice, networking or forex trading is not in my agenda!
We can go into partnership with a little investment of N500k from you which will generate more than 100% returns in few weeks. To get started, download and read through the file below and do not fail to contact em as soon as you can....0 7 0 3 7 5 3 3 9 6 5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Review On Legit Online Jobs That Pays Daily / Join My Bonus With Minimum Of 5k / Investors Inject N760bn Into Stock Market In Three Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.