Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. (1088 Views)

Legal Thinking: Why The Law Is Not On Saraki’s Side By Lawyer Idahosa Anthony / Buhari : Is This Warning By Yoruba Elders Coming To Pass ? / Gay Man Burned Alive In Uganda: Anti-gay Bill Passed Into Law.is This Right Or S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by ibmusa: 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
I am happy that you christians support the gay bill which cleanses our society of homosexuals who sin against Allah. So also, I hope you understand how important it is for us muslims to cleanse our society of Christians who by worshipping the prophet Isa (Jesus) also sin against Allah.

It is only the hypocrite that believes that one sin is more sinful than the other. The sin of homosexuality is the same as the sin of christianity. The argument that you use against homosexuals is the same argument I will use to show you the error of your Christ worshipping ways. It is in your best interest to take heed.

Argument #1:
It is not part of our culture.

You believe homosexuals should be imprisoned because homosexuality is not part of our culture. Well, neither is christianity, technology, women in business etc. These things are not African. They are not our culture and should be denounced. Islam came to Nigeria before Christianity (9th century vs 15th century) and is more in tune with the beliefs of our ancestors (polygamy, modesty and submission in women etc). It is therefore closer to our culture than the western falsehood that is christianity.

Argument #2
Homosexuality is a sin.

So is christianity and the same way we imprison the gays, we will one day soon imprison the christian.

Argument #3
Majority carry the vote

Some people say that since majority of the Nigerian populace are in agreement with the imprisoning of gays, it should be implemented. This gladdens me because the majority of Nigerians are muslim. The time is coming when we the majority will carry the vote on what is right in this country.

Tolerance is preached by the West but why should we tolerate sin. The christians must understand that the same way they cannot tolerate the sin of homosexuality is the same way we muslims cannot tolerate the sin christianity. Sin is sin. There is no need for tolerance. The rot in the Nigerian system is due to the disgusting Christian practices. Philanderers and women of low virtue are allowed to wander free and pollute the rest of society spreading their disease and philosophy. Why does Christianity teach tolerance for adultery and fornication but not for homosexuality. Are they not all sins? But then, Christianity has always been a religion of hypocrites who say one thing but do another. I have no doubt that the religion of Islam will prevail in this country. It is a gradual process and the fight against the gays has indeed set the ball rolling. May Allah be praised.

2 Likes

Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by basisop(m): 6:50pm On Jun 26, 2013
Cow, have you had your grass?

13 Likes

Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by jibsai(m): 6:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
I don't get why on earth stuffs like dz are allowed on dz site Absolute nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 26, 2013
Meeeee ewu, aturu, okuko, obogwu, nkita, usu pls, help me with more. Do we now have boko haram in nairaland?

5 Likes

Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 26, 2013
emmydeep: Meeeee ewu, aturu, okuko, obogwu, nkita, usu pls, help me with more. Do we now have boko haram in nairaland?
this what seun want....
Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by kelvincoll(m): 7:17pm On Jun 26, 2013
Dude get a life! undecided
Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by jibsai(m): 7:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
A ban for Nairaland is around the corner!!!whoever is allowing B.S like dz to filter thru is bin StuuuuPid...I can careless about dz forum dz dayS, dey kip wowing me
Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by hillsate: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
So just after 30 minutes of your celebrated release from Yaba Psychiatry, your first point of call is to create a profile on nairaland with this crab. I knew your improvement was not kosher.
DEAR ALL, PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST. THIS GUY IS A CERTIFIED MENTALLY DERANGED PERSON (CMDP)

IBMUSA'S PROFILE

Time registered: June 26, 2013

Time spent online: 7 minutes & 16 seconds

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by Dumkele1: 7:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
Where are the moderators.can they do something about this....of all things to put as ur first post on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by Wendyslim(f): 7:49pm On Jun 26, 2013
Dumkele_1: Where are the moderators.can they do something about this....of all things to put as ur first post on nairaland
. How dos dat affect u. It's not compulsory to comment on every posts.
Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
Wetin be all these rules sef wey person go observe b4 em go fit post here. Look eh, i av been haway for so many monts den i decide 2come back here. Of course for only one reason i.e. to hammer yoru6a people

So if that man ikenna is still banning us den pls tell me so i will just jejeli go haway o

Islam is a religion of peace and hacking. Now where are my henemies? (eko ile, dayokanu, berem, ndu_chuks, and desola) - come hout here let me disintegrate you now!

House if you don't see this post then na em be say dem don ban me again o tongue

1 Like

Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by Dumkele1: 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
Was only askin for d moderators and no one else.
Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by phemsonodukoya: 9:24pm On Jun 26, 2013
why is it that u so called islam don't mind your business in everything in dis life dat is why u people are dying like a cow because i don't know d kind of creature u people are so so disgusting bad looking people, let me tell u christian is going to thrive wether u people like it or not amen.
Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by ibmusa: 9:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
You hate the homosexual because you do not like his actions but you are angry with me for hating you because I do not like your actions. What is the difference between me and you?

When you respond to an argument with insults and no facts or logic it only proves your intellectual inferiority. I have stated my argument very clearly. State yours.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by Expensive72(m): 11:08pm On Jun 26, 2013
undecided Abeg whoever is close to this swine should as a matter of fact bundle him to yaba left before his situation deteriorate beyond curable&he runs naked to market

1 Like

Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by igbeke: 11:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
who is this brainwashed, boko-haramic anathema maranatha?
what do u know abt islam, allah and ur socalled mohammed?
i wont insult ur person but rather, i want u to come close so i can emancipate u from ignorance and mental slavery, if u know wat i mean.
are u aware that ur socalled sacred book is nothing more than a compilation of fallacies from the pit of hell.
ask any of ur scholars to prove me wrong.
Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by HezronLorraine(m): 12:50am On Jun 27, 2013
ibmusa: I am happy that you christians support the gay bill which cleanses our society of homosexuals who sin against Allah. So also, I hope you understand how important it is for us muslims to cleanse our society of Christians who by worshipping the prophet Isa (Jesus) also sin against Allah.

It is only the hypocrite that believes that one sin is more sinful than the other. The sin of homosexuality is the same as the sin of christianity. The argument that you use against homosexuals is the same argument I will use to show you the error of your Christ worshipping ways. It is in your best interest to take heed.

Argument #1:
It is not part of our culture.

You believe homosexuals should be imprisoned because homosexuality is not part of our culture. Well, neither is christianity, technology, women in business etc. These things are not African. They are not our culture and should be denounced. Islam came to Nigeria before Christianity (9th century vs 15th century) and is more in tune with the beliefs of our ancestors (polygamy, modesty and submission in women etc). It is therefore closer to our culture than the western falsehood that is christianity.

Argument #2
Homosexuality is a sin.

So is christianity and the same way we imprison the gays, we will one day soon imprison the christian.

Argument #3
Majority carry the vote

Some people say that since majority of the Nigerian populace are in agreement with the imprisoning of gays, it should be implemented. This gladdens me because the majority of Nigerians are muslim. The time is coming when we the majority will carry the vote on what is right in this country.

Tolerance is preached by the West but why should we tolerate sin. The christians must understand that the same way they cannot tolerate the sin of homosexuality is the same way we muslims cannot tolerate the sin christianity. Sin is sin. There is no need for tolerance. The rot in the Nigerian system is due to the disgusting Christian practices. Philanderers and women of low virtue are allowed to wander free and pollute the rest of society spreading their disease and philosophy. Why does Christianity teach tolerance for adultery and fornication but not for homosexuality. Are they not all sins? But then, Christianity has always been a religion of hypocrites who say one thing but do another. I have no doubt that the religion of Islam will prevail in this country. It is a gradual process and the fight against the gays has indeed set the ball rolling. May Allah be praised.
what is this one saying?
Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by REDshouse(m): 1:03am On Jun 27, 2013
see this mofo saying technology is also a sin and he can use that same technology to type shit about islam and piss here... pot callin kettle black......an idiot seeking relevance

1 Like

Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by ibmusa: 5:38am On Jun 27, 2013
Expensive72: undecided Abeg whoever is close to this swine should as a matter of fact bundle him to yaba left before his situation deteriorate beyond curable&he runs naked to market

The fact that you claim that I am mentally unstable does not make it true. Instead of you to defend your religion like a semi intelligent person, you are spewing insults. You are clearly incapable of explaining, rationalizing or justifying the Christian doctrine, yet you follow it whole heartedly... who is the mentally unstable one?
Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by ibmusa: 5:39am On Jun 27, 2013
Hezron Lorraine: what is this one saying?

Do you not know how to read?
Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by malele(m): 5:51am On Jun 27, 2013
ibmusa:

The fact that you claim that I am mentally unstable does not make it true. Instead of you to defend your religion like a semi intelligent person, you are spewing insults. You are clearly incapable of explaining, rationalizing or justifying the Christian doctrine, yet you follow it whole heartedly... who is the mentally unstable one?

Oga u be capital nonentity
Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by Agbalanze(m): 6:04am On Jun 27, 2013
@ Op
I wonder what u mean by technology whereas u re using the internet.
Re: Islamic Law Is Coming To Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 27, 2013
Why are you fighting for a non existent God (allah)? If your allah want to make the world a good place, why is he now giving children to the christians to keep multiplying. Oga oo.. Enough of this religious delusion. Crap

(1) (Reply)

Would Be Burglar Get His Dick Kicked In By 72 Yr Old Retired Boxer / PDP Splits: Seven Governors, Oyinlola, Atiku, Baraje, Others Form New Faction / FG Begins Clampdown On New PDP Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.