Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:56 PM

Setting Up Cybercafe: Do I Couple My Pc's With Gigapro Motherboard - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Setting Up Cybercafe: Do I Couple My Pc's With Gigapro Motherboard (1832 Views)

How To Set Up Cybercafe With Multilinks Connection / Cybera: The Best (free & Open Source) Cybercafe Software I Have Found So Far. / How Can We Make A Cybercafe Gain More Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Setting Up Cybercafe: Do I Couple My Pc's With Gigapro Motherboard by phonetrace(m): 6:04pm On May 21, 2006
i want to set up a cybercafe and the motherboard that i am seeing in the market is gigapro.the is no pentium 111 board again like VIA,etc.what do i do?can this gigapro withstand d stresses of cybercafe
Re: Setting Up Cybercafe: Do I Couple My Pc's With Gigapro Motherboard by juw0n(m): 7:38pm On Jun 18, 2006
yes,i have been using it for almost 4 years now .almost 100 pcs
Re: Setting Up Cybercafe: Do I Couple My Pc's With Gigapro Motherboard by Seun(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2006
I'm sure that there are all kinds of system boards at the famous Computer Village Ikeja
Re: Setting Up Cybercafe: Do I Couple My Pc's With Gigapro Motherboard by softice(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2006
It all depends on the kind of board that comes with the Gigapro processor. To be on the safe side, buy gigapro that comes with pc chips mother board. Buy any other thing and i can assure you that you are on totally on your own.

(1) (Reply)

Etisalat MF631 Unlock Code / Laptop Plugged In But Not Charging / Brand New Hp 290 G1 Micro Tower Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.