Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,519 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

New BABY - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New BABY (3012 Views)

PHOTOS: Lady Gets The Shock Of Her Life After Opening A New Baby Cream / Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List / My Wife Is Driving Me Nuts: Doesn't Want A New Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New BABY by lxgx1: 10:48pm On Jun 26, 2013
Hi Nairalanders,

I'm a 29 yr old first time dad in lagos. My baby is due in a few weeks. I just relocated to lagos from ABJ. can someone please provide advise on where to find the essentials for babies and the cost. i.e diapers,toys, food, car seat , stroller, clothes , etc. i was thinking of going online to Jumia or Konga for that stuff. does anyone know if those companies offer fair prices on their baby goods. My thought is to try them and see but if the markets are beter.

Thanks

LXGX
Re: New BABY by buklan4realyah(f): 9:34am On Jun 27, 2013
Go to Dosumu for lagos island market.

3 Likes

Re: New BABY by sexymoma(f): 9:54am On Jun 27, 2013
Go to shoprite@ Ikeja. that if you close to ikeja
Re: New BABY by Daresh(f): 5:22pm On Jun 27, 2013
lxgx1: Hi Nairalanders,

I'm a 29 yr old first time dad in lagos. My baby is due in a few weeks. I just relocated to lagos from ABJ. can someone please provide advise on where to find the essentials for babies and the cost. i.e diapers,toys, food, car seat , stroller, clothes , etc. i was thinking of going online to Jumia or Konga for that stuff. does anyone know if those companies offer fair prices on their baby goods. My thought is to try them and see but if the markets are beter.

Thanks

LXGX

Oh poor you. If you want good price, you have to go to the market. Go to Lagos Island, just park beside the Zenith bank in Marina and waka into the market . You will see plenty plenty baby things but be sure to go with a list or you will buy things you don't need. Welcome to parenthood my brother, it's not easy.

1 Like

Re: New BABY by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 27, 2013
Re: New BABY by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 27, 2013
Who's this new Dad hiding his real moniker?
Re: New BABY by itsmelex(f): 8:43am On Jun 28, 2013
Congrats in advance! U can check out this topic aswell, it may be of help.

www.nairaland.com/971395/new-born-babies-u-new
Re: New BABY by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
if u can't do the hustle and bustle of market in Lagos Island, try PEP at Marina. They share the same building or just the next building of UAC foods. right opposite tantalizers at Marina. They have cheap stuff. Very cheap and brand new. Since its a baby that would change clothes frequently, that's your best bet

1 Like

Re: New BABY by nnekaregy(f): 5:37pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dont buy too much clothes @ a time, every three months is ok. Babies grow very fast.
Re: New BABY by meetmal03(f): 10:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
There is this amazing online store for baby/kids items includding mummy items.
It is amazing and they sell quality items with pay on delivery in Lagos, abuja, PHC, Ibadan and Abeokuta.

Very reliable and UK/USA stock and even anyone can get at wholesale price at a good price.
website is www.mifant.com
Their contact is 08104323941

PS: eg of a cutie I got there

(1) (Reply)

Story of An Only Child !!! / Am I Wrong In Asking My Husband "How Are You"? / What Becomes Of Unclaimed Corpses In The Mortuary? ( my experience this morning)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.