Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Mandela Dies At 94! - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mandela Dies At 94! (26810 Views)

Woman Strips Unclad To Hug Mandela Statue / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Mandela Movie Smashes S.africa Box Office Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by Gifteey100: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
varrd4real: so not true
up till dis mornin wen i left home, cnn still said he's in d hospital
biko hapuya dis gist

Infact ehn m telin yhu.

Chere 1st bikonu wer d h**k did u get d nuizU jez waste awa tym wif story wae u no sure of.#Relaxin wella#Oga next@Op.4k fake newz!

1 Like

Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by Nomski0(f): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2013
BluIvy:

Whats wrong with Nigerians? Is this what you do to your elders?Burry them while still alive? Why continue to send condolences when the old man is still alive? Are y'all wicthes or sometin? Repent or you gonna die before the old man.
Are you kidding me? Look my dear i'm not trying to end his life, but instead of poking with needles, let him go peacefully, 94's not a bad time to die in this century, do you know what it takes for the human heart to keep going for that long with the harmful enviroment we live in? Okay maybe you want him to live forever na.death is a natural process sooner or later he'll die weather in 3days or 30years. As for your insult that i'll die, that was immature and rude. #growup
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by tgong: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2013
Plz his is still alive.Hi time is nigh we "know" but don't call him dead why he lives! Read this:http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-23085736

1 Like

Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nomski0:
Are you kidding me? Look my dear i'm not trying to end his life, but instead of poking with needles, let him go peacefully, 94's not a bad time to die in this century, do you know what it takes for the human heart to keep going for that long with the harmful enviroment we live in? Okay maybe you want him to live forever na.death is a natural process sooner or later he'll die weather in 3days or 30years. As for your insult that i'll die, that was immature and rude. #growup

Ooh, its okay for you to RIP other people while dey still alive oo but its rude and immature for one to even mention dienext to your name. Haba, dish what you can reciebe back oo. And you know they are poking with needle becouse you are the old man's doctor yeah? I do not want him to live forever but hate burrying him while he is still alive. Only God decides the time not you or me. What harmful enviroment yours ke? Why assume the old man is in a harmful enviroment? Go siddon child and control mouth.
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by Nomski0(f): 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2013
BluIvy:

Ooh, its okay for you to RIP other people while dey still alive oo but its rude and immature for one to even mention dienext to your name. Haba, dish what you can reciebe back oo. And you know they are poking with needle becouse you are the old man's doctor yeah? I do not want him to live forever but hate burrying him while he is still alive. Only God decides the time not you or me. What harmful enviroment yours ke? Why assume the old man is in a harmful enviroment? Go siddon child and control mouth.
Not gonna bother with you. Dying at 94 is not a bad thing is all i said, besides take your issues with the op the topic states that he died at 94, i dont believe it cause it hasnt been confirmed but if its true, its a celebration of life. You.re the one who needs to grow up sha....you're the actual child in this conversation.
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nomski0:
Not gonna bother with you. Dying at 94 is not a bad thing is all i said, besides take your issues with the op the topic states that he died at 94, i dont believe it cause it hasnt been confirmed but if its true, its a celebration of life. You.re the one who needs to grow up sha....you're the actual child in this conversation.

Just shaaaarup your mouf joor. Naw you send me to op for what you said. Mscheeeewww!

1 Like

Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by varrd4real(m): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
Lol
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by Nomski0(f): 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2013
BluIvy:

Just shaaaarup your mouf joor. Naw you send me to op for what you said. Mscheeeewww!
Whoa! Why so furstrated dude, you seriously need to get help with your issues #enoughsaid
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nomski0:
Whoa! Why so furstrated dude, you seriously need to get help with your issues #enoughsaid

Go siddon girl, you know you aint gettin out of this easy. You made a blunder just accept an move on. If you have life after all this. undecided
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by Nomski0(f): 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2013
BluIvy:

Go siddon girl, you know you aint gettin out of this easy. You made a blunder just accept an move on. If you have life after all this. undecided
I'm not trying to get out of anything, is dying at 94 such a bad thing? I do not believe his dead but if he is then its a sad day in africa and we'll mourn him....besides i didnt hit your head on wall so i'm free. Btw i so have a life to get to, unlike you i wont dwell on this babe....p.s dont forget to deal with your issues.
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nomski0: I'm not trying to get out of anything, is dying at 94 such a bad thing? I do not believe his dead but if he is then its a sad day in africa and we'll mourn him....besides i didnt hit your head on wall so i'm free. Btw i so have a life to get to, unlike you i wont dwell on this babe....p.s dont forget to deal with your issues.
cheesy cheesy grin grin

I have dealt with my issues right. You are my issue witch. Wishing people dead at whatever age. You are not God you do not decide when people die. Naw go find your old gran to kill an stuff in the cupboard for your ritual. Siccckooo! wink bye nau!

1 Like

Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by Nomski0(f): 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2013
BluIvy:
cheesy cheesy grin grin

I have dealt with my issues right. You are my issue witch. Wishing people dead at whatever age. You are not God you do not decide when people die. Naw go find your old gran to kill an stuff in the cupboard for your ritual. Siccckooo! wink bye nau!
i cant stop laughing at your level of foolishness......the level of your stupidity/immaturity cannot be overemphasized. Babe the only way you can help yourself is to kiss näked wire, that should cure your stupidity. #peaceB.I.T.C.H
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by Johnnywheels: 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2013
Girls and dem wahala!
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jun 27, 2013
Nomski0:
i cant stop laughing at your level of foolishness......the level of your stupidity/immaturity cannot be overemphasized. Babe the only way you can help yourself is to kiss näked wire, that should cure your stupidity. #peaceB.I.T.C.H

Witch exposed! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by Nomski0(f): 10:48pm On Jun 27, 2013
BluIvy:

Witch exposed! grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Grow up a$$. When you've done that come back lets talk, till then, kiss a n.aked wire.
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by cut3cub3(m): 11:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
FOLKS HE AINT DEAD YET JOR............ CHECK OUT THE LATEST AS AT 2MINS AGO https://www.google.com.ng/search?output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=mandela&oq=mandela&gs_l=hp.3...6505.7361.0.7487.7.6.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0...0.0...1c.1.18.psy-ab.saDqEJsy1Cw&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_qf.&bvm=bv.48572450,d.ZWU&biw=1252&bih=644&ech=1&psi=FbfMUay1GciJPcSigJAK.1372370733681.4&emsg=NCSR&noj=1&ei=FbfMUay1GciJPcSigJAK
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by kolamilan(m): 11:52pm On Jun 27, 2013
what is the scores ? Have lost count.

1 Like

Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by bhayphes(m): 2:58am On Jun 28, 2013
kolamilan: ''While on his way to the hospital, the ambulance carrying Mandela broke down and was stranded on the roadside for 40 minutes.'' shocked

shey u tink say na naija he dey.........how true is dat?
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by bhayphes(m): 3:02am On Jun 28, 2013
[quote author=kolamilan]what is the scores ? Have lost count.[/quote na match, dem talk say mandela die, u dey ask for score....mandela pass one? or na nollywood u dey count.....watch it seriously!
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by tollytexy(m): 5:46am On Jun 28, 2013
This one wey u Dey forecast ontop NL.. if e don die or not.. Why not playing. Baba ijebu make u dey forecast 2 direct
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by dridowu: 9:00am On Jun 28, 2013
Ruumor Monger, d man neva die, d man sef don show sign of improvement. So no kill d man wit ur rummor
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by Seralph(f): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] kiss whether im don die, whether im never die, na una sabi. Anyway, i will still confirm. But come o! No be 94? If dem say e don die, na well dem wish am. Me, i dey pray mey i reach 90. R.I.P if u are dead. If not, quick recovery or R.I.P in advance. Ur staying alive now, is just suffering u and u don't deserve cos you have already suffered enough
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by anayoez: 3:47pm On Jun 28, 2013
We all must surely die one day. Like one mopol man once told me " something must kill a man". If Mandela's time is come he will surely die aside that he will live.
Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by naijaboiy: 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
BluIvy:

Whats wrong with Nigerians? Is this what you do to your elders?Burry them while still alive? Why continue to send condolences when the old man is still alive? Are y'all wicthes or sometin? Repent or you gonna die before the old man.
abeg hold ur own....wat consans nigerians with a single comment made by a person...mtschewww...by d way where are u from??

1 Like

Re: Mandela Dies At 94! by sirwales01: 10:55am On Jun 29, 2013
I hope dis is not another propaganda.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Life-threatening’ Floods Force Evacuations In Sydney, Australia (Pics, Video) / U.S. Strikes Iran-linked Facility In Syria In Round Of Retaliation. / UN Confirms Barrow As President Of Gambia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.