Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

How Long Does It Take Payoneer - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Long Does It Take Payoneer (4475 Views)

How To Withdraw Payoneer And Paypal Funds Into Nigerian Local Bank Account / How long do you code a day(Hours) / How Long Does It Normally Take Search Engines To Crawl A Site? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take Payoneer by barapistis(m): 8:09am On Jun 27, 2013
gud day guys,approve already, but wanted to know how long it takes their card to get to nigeria,
though i was told 1-8th of august, but you know naija factor could be involve.thank in advance
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by DualCore1: 10:11am On Jun 27, 2013
Got mine in 3 weeks, sometime last year. It was sent through the local postal service (EMS or so).
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 27, 2013
was about asking if naija cards no longer work, can you guys let me in on what this card is for?
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by jenifertaler: 11:25am On Jun 27, 2013
It will be take max 30 days bro
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by barapistis(m): 11:36am On Jun 27, 2013
Dual Core: Got mine in 3 weeks, sometime last year. It was sent through the local postal service (EMS or so).

sorry did you have to go to the post office or it came to your home directly
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by barapistis(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2013
webdezzi: was about asking if naija cards no longer work, can you guys let me in on what this card is for?

to receive payment from companies abroad without much wahala

imagine if oyu have to wait close to 2 months to receive any money you make online.
payo cards seems to have accelerate the process for i.mers
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by DualCore1: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2013
bara pistis:

sorry did you have to go to the post office or it came to your home directly
It came to my address.

webdezzi: was about asking if naija cards no longer work, can you guys let me in on what this card is for?
Its the fastest way to withdraw your funds if you work as a remote developer on freelance sites or for employers who pay your through the freelancer sites.
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by Okponee: 8:51pm On Jun 27, 2013
Hi friends, pls I want to know where and how I can get the card now. I got it several months ago through limexchange before it was bought over by freelancer.com, but I stayed for too long without using it and they voided it.
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by ibietela2(m): 11:23pm On Jun 27, 2013
Use your house address, you should receive it in 1month time
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by Okponee: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2013
Okponee: Hi friends, pls I want to know where and how I can get the card now. I got it several months ago through limexchange before it was bought over by freelancer.com, but I stayed for too long without using it and they voided it.
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 25, 2013
mine was not approve it was cancelled
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by ibietela2(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2013
lucasmaji: mine was not approve it was cancelled

Did you apply direct
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 27, 2013
I apply from their website .....pls what you mean by apply directly
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by ibietela2(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2013
lucasmaji: I apply from their website .....pls what you mean by apply directly

Did you apply from Payoneer.com or from their partners
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by DualCore1: 10:00am On Jul 28, 2013
Register a free account on freelancer.com or elance.com and follow the steps there to get a card.
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by Seomartscom: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2013
If you apply via any partner , there you have to wait more long time.But i have an great way your account will be approve between 7 days and card will be arrive between 15 to 20 days
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2013
ibietela2:

Did you apply from Payoneer.com or from their partners
ℓ̊ apply from payoneer.coM but it rediredt to like three link before it bring the regisration page ........will ℓ̊ use VPN to register
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by ibietela2(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2013
What documents did you submit to them??
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 29, 2013
ibietela2: What documents did you submit to them??
. My driver licence and are Ɣ☺ΰ on yahoo manger. Drop Ɣ☺ΰ I'd

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by barapistis(m): 11:22pm On Sep 17, 2013
card delivery failed,was told i will be getting another between 26 of September to 5th of October ..lets wait and see
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by yungcheda(m): 12:29am On Sep 18, 2013
This is exactly how I got my payoneer card without stress http://www.wesaytech.com/2013/08/how-to-get-payoneer-mastercard-from.html

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by mavtrevor(m): 2:41pm On Sep 20, 2013
Find out how to receive your Payoneer Prepaid debit MasterCard via DHL or FEDEX so you don't have to wait for moths to receive yours.
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by barapistis(m): 3:19am On Oct 16, 2013
payoneer failed again,i will probably use a lagos address,seems only those in lag can get this card
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by jenifertaler: 2:32pm On Nov 07, 2013
bara pistis: payoneer failed again,i will probably use a lagos address,seems only those in lag can get this card

Payoneer dont gave good support bro
Re: How Long Does It Take Payoneer by Ayemileto(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2018
DualCore1:

It came to my address.

Its the fastest way to withdraw your funds if you work as a remote developer on freelance sites or for employers who pay your through the freelancer sites.

Hi.

Do you receive a phone call before it gets delivered to you at home?

and do you know if someone can get it on one's behalf?

(1) (Reply)

I Want To See Your Personal Website! / Top 5 Benefits Of Search Engine Optimization For Small Businesses In Nigeria / How Profitable Is A Cartoon Blog Or Webcomic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.