Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

New Vacancy Announced - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Vacancy Announced (4752 Views)

New Vacancy! !! / New Vacancy / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 10:56am On Jun 27, 2013
A new job vacancy has just been announced in Victoria island Lagos. The people just called me now & I would visit them & relate information to you on how it goes. I think they are job recruiters but I will personally confirm & update this thread as time goes on.

Re: New Vacancy Announced by nkechijoan: 11:20am On Jun 27, 2013
We are waiting
Re: New Vacancy Announced by scholes23(m): 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2013
nkechijoan: We are waiting
same here
Re: New Vacancy Announced by sozima(f): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2013
infobiz9ja: A new job vacancy has just been announced in Victoria island Lagos. The people just called me now & I would visit them & relate information to you on how it goes. I think they are job recruiters but I will personally confirm & update this thread as time goes on.
pls i desperately need a good job nt GNLD job. I have a B.sc in Accounting and skill in Microsoft and electronic Accounting( peachtree and sage)
Re: New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2013
Just got back from my meeting & it went well. We are still working out the kinks & hopefully I will sign some endorsement papers tomorrow but all I can say for now is that job seekers will soon have a reason to smile because jobs are available.
Re: New Vacancy Announced by tolydewx(f): 8:33am On Jun 28, 2013
Amen.
Re: New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 8:59pm On Jun 28, 2013
As promised earlier this is my contribution to
the unemployment issue.
A company located at Victoria Island needs the
following staff:
Personal assistant
Secretary
Accountant
Free lancers
Sales representative
Marketers
Truck/car drivers
Male staff to work @ a new shopping mall
Fresh graduates
Salaries range between 30-120k
If interested send a blank email with the
subject interested to infobiz9ja at Gmail dot
com
P.s the availability of the job opening is
restricted to 30 people only so its strictly on a
1st come/serve basis.
More opportunities coming your way.

Re: New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2013
Thread closed people. More opportunities coming your way just look out for me.
Re: New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 11:19am On Jun 29, 2013
#Closed but keep checking back when a new one opens u will be among the first to know.
Re: New Vacancy Announced by sozima(f): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2013
infobiz9ja: #Closed but keep checking back when a new one opens u will be among the first to know.
Re: New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 3:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
sozima: ok

My favorite Nairalander did u get your invite?
Re: New Vacancy Announced by haykayCheddah(m): 9:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
We are pleased to invite you for a test scheduled to hold at 2nd floor, 34/36 Ikorodu road beside Access bank Jibowu, Lagos on Monday 01/07/2013 at 1pm prompt.

I got the above message dis morning.can som1 confirm if they re real pls...
Re: New Vacancy Announced by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
haykay_Cheddah: We are pleased to invite you for a test scheduled to hold at 2nd floor, 34/36 Ikorodu road beside Access bank Jibowu, Lagos on Monday 01/07/2013 at 1pm prompt.

I got the above message dis morning.can som1 confirm if they re real pls...
i got the same msg sometimes ago! Didn't honour the invite tho! U knw what they say; google is ur frnd! wink google d address!

Re: New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2013
This message didn't come from me so I can't endorse it but I think as opposed to Googling why not visit the place & have a 1st hand knowledge of what's on offer.
Re: New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
Just did some digging & found out that this people are known as Royal Con & they are a nutritional group like gnld + they ask you to pay 10k b4 getting the job. Go @ your own discretion Cos I've done due diligence.
Re: New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 10:40pm On Jun 29, 2013
Re: New Vacancy Announced by yetseyi(f): 6:47am On Jun 30, 2013
chai @infobiz wia wz I wen dis recruitment wz posted. pls wen are u posting d next offer
Re: New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 7:05am On Jun 30, 2013
yetseyi: chai @infobiz wia wz I wen dis recruitment wz posted. pls wen are u posting d next offer

U were where you are right now & concerning the next job update I'm thinking asap.
Re: New Vacancy Announced by yetseyi(f): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2013
ohk, waiting oooooh
Re: New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 7:09am On Jun 30, 2013
yetseyi: ohk, waiting oooooh

Aiit just endeavour to check back frequently.
Re: New Vacancy Announced by haykayCheddah(m): 10:54am On Jun 30, 2013
@infobiz,Thanks so much 4 d info... smiley
Re: New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 11:06am On Jun 30, 2013
haykay_Cheddah: @infobiz,Thanks so much 4 d info... smiley

U welcome bro 1 love.
Re: New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 5:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
How many people here honored the invitation?
Re: New Vacancy Announced by skullzrep(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2013
Please Let's Know As Soon As The Latest Recruitment Process Starts!
Thanks In Anticipation
Re: New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2013
skullzrep: Please Let's Know As Soon As The Latest Recruitment Process Starts!
Thanks In Anticipation

Aiit would do.
Re: New Vacancy Announced by chudidonas(m): 11:38pm On Jul 01, 2013
infobiz9ja:

Aiit would do.

Please do you not have anything for PH peeps or those residing in the east? Please, if you have dont fail to help us out.Thank you
Re: New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2013
chudidonas:
Please do you not have anything for PH peeps or those residing in the east? Please, if you have dont fail to help us out.Thank you

Kindly read this [url]www.nairaland.com/1344054/nairalanders-advise-needed[url/]
Re: New Vacancy Announced by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 02, 2013
infobiz9ja:

Kindly read this [url]www.nairaland.com/1344054/nairalanders-advise-needed[url/]
INFOBIZ9JA, PLEASE UPDATE ME ON ANY LATEST opportunity , I REALLY NEED A JOB O. HERE IS MY EMAIL- syndajosy@yahoo.com
thank you
Re: New Vacancy Announced by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2013
infobiz9ja:

INFOBIZ9JA, PLEASE UPDATE ME ON ANY LATEST opportunity , I REALLY NEED A JOB O. HERE IS MY EMAIL- syndajosy at yahoo.com
thank you
Re: New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 8:53am On Jul 02, 2013
jossy01:
INFOBIZ9JA, PLEASE UPDATE ME ON ANY LATEST opportunity , I REALLY NEED A JOB O. HERE IS MY EMAIL- syndajosy@yahoo.com
thank you

Why all caps? makes it seem as though u are shouting. Have you read my above thread? Concerning new job Vacancies I'll paste them for all to see no priv8 tinz.
Re: New Vacancy Announced by Agbgift(f): 11:27am On Jul 02, 2013
infobiz9ja: Just did some digging & found out that this people are known as Royal Con & they are a nutritional group like gnld + they ask you to pay 10k b4 getting the job. Go @ your own discretion Cos I've done due diligence.

Pls am intrested in any vancancy that is related to d legal field or legal fied its self. As far as d pay is okay, I dnt mind relocating. Tanx.
Re: New Vacancy Announced by infobiz9ja(m): 11:28am On Jul 02, 2013

I'm Tired Of Looking For A Job!!! / Is Writing An Application Letter For Someone A Sin? / Healthplus Limited Job Recruitment (4 Positions)