Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding (17280 Views)

Souvenir Shared At A Wedding Ceremony(photos) / 11 Categories Of Guys You Meet At A Wedding. / There Must Be A Wedding By A Nairalander This 2009 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding by Euckybaby(f): 7:29pm On Jul 01, 2013
emyibe: i will not get married so no toast grin grin
rev. Fatheer
Re: Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding by Onyinyechimara(f): 7:58pm On Jul 01, 2013
otokx: Does not apply to Nigeria, few marry childhood friends being one of the examples.
Re: Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding by Carinaflo(f): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2013
yuzedo: huh?! Best man now share toast bread in side weding?? We giveuppp!!! undecided
please what happened to you "banana island"?. Is it still in existence?. I will love to visit your banana island...............lol
Re: Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding by jeronimo(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2013
As trivial as this topic might seem,its quite a big deal. I recall attending my course mate's wedding,we were at the church when he slid a note into someone's hand to pass it to me. The note read " guy na you go give toast o,I no trust this my bestman". From then on I became restless,I couldn't turn down his request but I wasn't prepared either. I haven't even met his then wife-to-be before the wedding eve. Thanks to God and to memories of the naughty stories we used to share about how our future wives will be back then in school, I was able to get the guests rolling with laughter and gave an average speech. Thing is just be confident,provided you know who's getting married well enough,there'll be tonnes of stories to pick from and tell. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding by MissYuzedo(f): 11:13pm On Jul 01, 2013
Carinaflo: please what happened to your "banana island"?. Is it still in existence?. I would love to visit your banana island...............lol

HUSBAND SNATCHEREDS
Re: Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding by ivcraig(m): 11:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
Hmmm..... Will save this in my archive. It will come in useful someday. Thanks blogger.
Re: Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding by SUGARSON(m): 11:52pm On Jul 01, 2013
MissYuzedo:

HUSBAND SNATCHEREDS

PAUL I KNOW, BARNABAS I KNOW,
WHO ARE U
Re: Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding by Petraman(m): 1:43am On Jul 02, 2013
WOW!!! DIS GREAT!!! wen i saw d topic, i don't feel like reading it, but i just opened it believing it'll be interesting, which it was.

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding by BigBenoski(m): 6:04am On Jul 02, 2013
Mayany: I've been a bestman severally but it aint fun when its 4 ur broda or relation but I enjoyed dat of my real guy after d toast d audience were cheering me thou I didn't rehearse 4 it @ op mayb next tym I'l apply ur principle
'next tym'? Are you kidding me? Dem giv u exemption 4rm marriage? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding by Femsyn(m): 7:23am On Jul 02, 2013
Must we have tips for everything we do?? What happened to being spontaneous?? Have we suddenly become machines who function based on algorithms?
The other day, I saw tips on how to sleep, as if its possible to control ones posture while asleep.
Won't be surprised when I see tips on how to shit!!!
Re: Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding by psquarex(m): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2013
I recently best a friend n @d point of makingtoast, I passed it t another friend, I was soo so shy.. how i wish..
Re: Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding by franklampard082(m): 8:32am On Jul 02, 2013
Babzilla: HAS IT EVER OCCURED TO THE BONEHEADED OP THAT PEOPLE MIGHT BE DIFFERENT
THAT SOME PEOPLE DONT HAVE THAT CHARM, OR THAT SOME PEOPLE ARE SHY
AND THAT SOME PEOPLE NEED A FEW SIPS OF THE BREW TO GET THEM GOING
THAT SOME PEOPLE HATE THE LIMELIGHT AND WOULD PREFER TO HAVE A GOOD TIME
WITHOUT ALL THAT HASSLE.
NIGGA PLEASE

That's exactly why such people cannot be made bestmen

1 Like

Re: Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding by bot101(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2013
Na you know.
Check out my signature and make some cool bucks.
Re: Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding by megachuks(m): 11:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
No comment yet
Re: Tips For Giving The Toast At A Wedding by asham: 1:57pm On Jul 15, 2014
Be yourself and keep it short
For your wedding Decor and Decor Training AAA Events and Design is a name you can trust for more info 08056236435 BBpin 2644F69D

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smoke/fog Machine And Fireworks Now Available.. / Designer Covers Gold Ring With A Piece Of His Skin / Wish 5 Romancelander A Happy New Month..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.