Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. (11485 Views)

Fashola Commissions Jebba Hydro Power Plant In Niger State (photos) / Fashola Commissions Peninsula Integrated Power Project. . PICS... / Fashola Commissions 100 New Air-Conditioned Buses At Oshodi - PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by Crayola1: 8:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
Unfortunate name though..
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by calcal: 8:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mr. Fashola learn to pay pension on time, some are due to pension in the past 2 years yet waiting for you.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
erayo2GCA: where is Danbaba Suntai?

WHAT DO U WANT WITH DANBABA SUNTAI
IS HE UR SON? angry angry
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by tpia5: 9:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
Prof Corruption: This is actually a good model for others to copy.

true that.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by tpia5: 9:23pm On Jun 28, 2013
horlla: Some people try to complicate issues.....if you read the report very well it says for retirees civil servants.Not for personal use of the politicians.

i just dont know why some people are angry at every single thing. undecided
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by Gbawe: 9:34pm On Jun 28, 2013
tpia@:

i just dont know why some people are angry at every single thing. undecided

My dear lady, I wonder oooooohhhh !!!!! In the same nation we are only used to tales of political wives living large and frivolously expending the wealth of Nigeria, gained through their spouse, we see an example of those related to politicians doing positive things for Nigerians yet some are still consumed with rage. Incredible !!!!
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by ewet: 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2013
I really dont get it,wht is this villa meant for. is it a resettlement center or just a guest house for LASG retirees?
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by tpia5: 9:54pm On Jun 28, 2013
Gbawe:

My dear lady, I wonder oooooohhhh !!!!! In the same nation we are only used to tales of political wives living large and frivolously expending the wealth of Nigeria, gained through their spouse, we see an example of those related to politicians doing positive things for Nigerians yet some are still consumed with rage. Incredible !!!!

i personally havent heard tales of any political wife living large, maybe you mean nollywood wives and/or politicians' concubines and mistresses, seems they are the ones enjoying nigeria and our oil money.

patience' first wives mission was cancelled i believe, could have helped sponsor projects like this.

women are supposed to be nurturers, but unfortunately that is not the case anynore.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by solomon111(m): 10:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
biafranqueen:
Thank you for bringing this up ALL bigots must be ignored on all forums if we ignore them they will look for another way to get attention that is hopefully productive.
You have to know misery loves company. cry
I hope you are not refering to me ,you fraud.
Biafran queen indeed.

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by solomon111(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2013
Prof Corruption:

What's your main objection to this project?

a. It was done by wives of LASG officials?
b. It was done with private funds not drawn from LASG budgets?
c. It was done for retirees?
There is absolutely no proof that the COWLS0 whatever was built with donations and i am not naive enough to believe that.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by solomon111(m): 10:26pm On Jun 28, 2013
gidiMonsta:

Actually Bariga roads are been fixed as we speak. As for the schools; a lot as been done already but I feel its still not enough to reverse the years of rot in our system.
Bariga roads are being fixed?
When? How? By who?
Pls tell me what has been done by the LASG concerning the poor state of schools in lagos.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by tpia5: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: There is absolutely no proof that the COWLS0 whatever was built with donations and i am not naive enough to believe that.

why dont you check out their website, make a donation while you're at it, at least you've seen with your own eyes, some of what the money is being used for.

http://www.cowlso.com/donatenow.html

stop hating undecided

if its somebody putting a million dollar brazilian hair on their head, or getting plastic surgery for a bigger bum, you'll have nothing to say. angry
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by tpia5: 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: Bariga roads are being fixed?
When? How? By who?
Pls tell me what has been done by the LASG concerning the poor state of schools in lagos.

what has the house of reps done concerning the dilapidated state of schools in nigeria.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by solomon111(m): 10:37pm On Jun 28, 2013
biafranqueen: This is wonderful. It was women like this that by action shamed the American and European government into doing something to help the citizens. It was women like this that help to create welfare, free medical and food for poor. Leaders are a reflection of the people. How we think they think how we act they act.
When we appreciate goods things they continue to happen in your personal life for our nation and for the world.
When we are grateful for small things then what you are grateful for will continue to show up in bigger ways.
When we talk about what we love it will keep happening if you focus on what we hate it will keep showing up.

Stop blabbing like a deluded parrot.
You've absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
Pls tell me how the wives of corrupt lagos officials will "shame" the lagos state govt into doing something good about the citizens.
Were you cursed with naievity or you were just born stupidd?
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by solomon111(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
thomason: This thread is making me laugh, Mr Solomon is angry, crying and cursing people because of Lagos COWLSO Villa. grin grin grin
look,i don't care what lagos does with her resources.
I just hate hypocrisy with perfect hatred.
Let's call a spade a spade wherever it's found.

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by solomon111(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2013
Prof Corruption: This is actually a good model for others to copy.
What about the aged civil servants in various lagos state ministries,will they get their own COWLS0 too?
Will you be saying this if this project was pioneered by a PDP state or even GEJ?
Meanwhile,there is no proof that this COWLSO was built with donations except the words of an incompetent politician.

1 Like

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by solomon111(m): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2013
tpia@:

what has the house of reps done concerning the dilapidated state of schools in nigeria.
After making one blunderous statement,you want to jump into another?
Go and learn about the functions of state govts and house of reps.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by solomon111(m): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2013
tpia@:

why dont you check out their website, make a donation while you're at it, at least you've seen with your own eyes, some of what the money is being used for.

stop hating undecided

if its somebody putting a million dollar brazilian hair on their head, or getting plastic surgery for a bigger bum, you'll have nothing to say. angry
you want me to believe that COWLSO was built with donations.
Why should i?
Has the lagos state govt antecedent being corruptless?
Who are those that donated and what are they are getting in return.?
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by solomon111(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
tpia@:

stop hating undecided

you want me to believe that COWLSO was built with donations and not public funds.
Why should i?
What are the name of those that donated and what are they are getting in return.?
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by tpia5: 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2013
i said make a donation, all your other questions no concern me.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by solomon111(m): 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
tpia@:
i said make a donation, all your other questions no concern me.
it won't concern you especially when you've been blinded by bigotry.
I am sure before the day is over,i will see you in the next thread condemning corruption in PDP.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by tpia5: 11:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
na you sabi. angry
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by dayokanu(m): 11:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
solomon111: you want me to believe that COWLSO was built with donations and not public funds.
Why should i?
What are the name of those that donated and what are they are getting in return.?

You dont believe then whose problem is that?
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by EkoIle1: 12:36am On Jun 29, 2013
solomon111: And to even think that the OP was castigating akpabio in another thread not long ago for building a world class stadium, calling a misplaced priority and a waste of funds,one just begin to wonder if these ACN scums know how ridiculously absurd they have began to sound like.

Ignorant villager comparing apples and oranges. Cowslo is not only a private organization, its a philanthropic organization and def not an official government agency or body spending taxpayers on private jets, luxury armored Mercedes benz vans, luxury jeeps for celebrities and sponsoring people to Dubai like the worthless clown you are talking about...

How I wish the village joker is capable of providing a single roof for a single retiree or a new hospital for his people, or new schools for akwa ibom kids, or good portable water for his people to drink instead of private jests, luxury cars , free giveaway to celebrities and the worthless ever uncomplicated projects he's wasting hundreds of billions on.

I don't even know why you people mention these crooks and lousy clowns when we discuss sane issues.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by EkoIle1: 4:32am On Jun 29, 2013
- Lagos First Lady Delivers Another Recreation Centre In Orile-Agege

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by EkoIle1: 4:34am On Jun 29, 2013

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by EkoIle1: 4:40am On Jun 29, 2013
POPPGG

Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by EkoIle1: 4:44am On Jun 29, 2013
I need to start a new thread just to showcase this woman and her behind the scene work.

She's delivering immensely just like her husband...
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by bennychuks: 4:58pm On Jun 29, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Development is a welcome idea and should be appreciated when it is geared towards improving the life of the citizens.Pls I hope it will be a strategic plan to make the rich richer and poor poorer.
Fashola should make sure that there is an even distribution of those houses. If possible let the poor have a greater persentage in so doing reduce the housing trouble the poor go through.
Thank you Fashola let the poor masses have majority share.
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by Tonitelli: 7:08pm On Jun 29, 2013
solomon111: you want me to believe that COWLSO was built with donations and not public funds.
Why should i?

I don't get it..are you supposed to get something in return for donating?
Re: FASHOLA Commissions COWLSO Retirement Villa. PICS.. by T8ksy(m): 7:18pm On Jun 29, 2013
This guy is just too much!!! Haters can take a long....long.....long walk off the shortest pier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor / Osun Governorship: Supreme Court Will Still Favour Me – Adeleke / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.