Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,109 members, 7,818,308 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Your Favorite Bleach Character - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favorite Bleach Character (1130 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / How Many Of You Remembers The Drama That Featured This Character? Pic. / Tony Umole Is Dead ( 'One Love' Leading Character) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Favorite Bleach Character by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 28, 2013
Bleach is one of my favourite animation and I felt I should know your views...who is your favourite bleach character ?
my best two are:
1. Byakuya :I like his calm nature and his bankai( sembonzakura).
2. itchigo :I like him because he is the key character and his bankai is cool(the only bankai that makes a suit)

so,let me hear your...
Re: Your Favorite Bleach Character by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
maybe I am the only one who has seen bleach... embarassed
Re: Your Favorite Bleach Character by primusmaximus: 8:40pm On Jun 28, 2013
ZARAKI KENPACHI.... Insane beast.. Waiting for the day he'll reach bankai (I know dat day will come)

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Bleach Character by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jun 28, 2013
primus_maximus: ZARAKI KENPACHI.... Insane beast.. Waiting for the day he'll reach bankai (I know dat day will come)
Zaraki has a problem and his major problem is that he is too strong and he is the only one that uses a nearly worn out sword. He has no bankai and doesn't really care.He doesn't think at all...He just loves fighting(suitable opponents anyway).
Re: Your Favorite Bleach Character by primusmaximus: 10:22pm On Jun 28, 2013
wpope:
Zaraki has a problem and his major problem is that he is too strong and he is the only one that uses a nearly worn out sword. He has no bankai and doesn't really care.He doesn't think at all...He just loves fighting(suitable opponents anyway).

In the manga he has released his sword (shikai).. So bankai shudnt be too far away.. Also love captain commander Yamamoto

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Bleach Character by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
wow...yamamoto the lieutenant of the kid with white hair...forgotten his name,she is good.i really like bleach because nobody is a one man hero,everyone has a share in the glory.
Re: Your Favorite Bleach Character by primusmaximus: 4:13am On Jul 01, 2013
wpope: wow...yamamoto the lieutenant of the kid with white hair...forgotten his name,she is good.i really like bleach because nobody is a one man hero,everyone has a share in the glory.

The kid with the white hair is Toshiro Hitsugaya, captain of the 10th division. His Lieutenant is Matsumoto, every guy loves her lol. Yamamoto is the captain commander, the very old guy. When he realeases his full reiatsu even vice captains cant breathe.

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Bleach Character by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 01, 2013
I think he lost one of his hands in one of the episodes, his walking stick has a sword in it. ...its been a while since I last watched bleach,i don't where to download it from. do you think Zaraki is stronger than Byakuya from your own analysis?
Re: Your Favorite Bleach Character by primusmaximus: 8:42am On Jul 03, 2013
wpope: I think he lost one of his hands in one of the episodes, his walking stick has a sword in it. ...its been a while since I last watched bleach,i don't where to download it from. do you think Zaraki is stronger than Byakuya from your own analysis?

Byakuya and Zaraki were just about equals when they combined to fight espada number zero... Now Zaraki has named his zanpakuto (shikai) which will add to his already crazy reaitsu and he's being trained by the 1st Kenpachi (Unohana- the captain of the medical squad and supposedly the strongest shinigami) and should attain Bankai soon.. So my money is deff on Zaraki defeatin Byakuya

Re: Your Favorite Bleach Character by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 03, 2013
I honestly don't think unohana is the strongest (he is just very crafty and ever runs out of ideas).Zaraki is really strong but by reason of speed difference of which Byakuya is the one of the fastest shinigami, I think it will always be an equal fight.
Re: Your Favorite Bleach Character by primusmaximus: 11:50am On Jul 03, 2013
wpope: I honestly don't think unohana is the strongest (he is just very crafty and ever runs out of ideas).Zaraki is really strong but by reason of speed difference of which Byakuya is the one of the fastest shinigami, I think it will always be an equal fight.

Unohana Yashiru is a woman. The captain of the medical squad who later turned out to be the 1st kenpachi. Thats her picture i posted. Her bankai has still not been revealed, but the story is that shes the strongest shinigami. She normally makes this statement- "We simply came here to heal everyone's injuries.
We have no desire to fight you. So long as you do not raise a hand to us, we will not interfere with you. However, should you choose to interfere in our work here, what will happen to you will not be our responsibility. Our job here is not to draw blood, but to stop its flow."
I used to think it was just an empty threat, now i know better lol
Re: Your Favorite Bleach Character by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2013
i really have to go back and watch bleach again...but i have not gotten a suitable site to download it...i have really lost a lot of its memories.
Re: Your Favorite Bleach Character by primusmaximus: 6:10am On Jul 04, 2013
Same here... Its bn quite some time

1 Like

Re: Your Favorite Bleach Character by Buskete(m): 6:07pm On Jul 05, 2013
Please what site can I download or read the manga? Its obvious I've been missing a great deal.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame Season 6.0: Oluchi And Leonard Bow Out / Nollywood Releases Chidinma And The Cucumber (movie) / Origin Of Deadpose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.