Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? (12547 Views)

Buhari To Employ 100,000 Police Officers, Put CCTV In Major Towns & Cities / Flood Takes Over Major Roads In Uyo Despite Multimillion Dollar Drainage (pics) / Uduaghan Shuts Down Major Roads In Warri For Daughters Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by vowiski(m): 7:29am On Jun 29, 2013
Kevsman: House, i just heard on the radio that the Enugu state Government has banned the use of keke napep in the state, after banning motorcycle (okada) last year,

please is this true?

What an irresponsible governor, why didn't he ban both at the same time? Something like following the steps of Governor Oshiomohle.

This way ex-Okada riders won't think of getting a keke napep. Now the Governor lets okada riders acquire Keke and bans it the next year. So much for the rascality of our governments across board. sad

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by Mystery11(m): 7:35am On Jun 29, 2013
Okija_juju: Keke Napep is living on borrowed time Nationwide..

Most governors who jumped on the Keke Napep initiative didn't properly think it through. The riders of these contraptions are just as bad as the Okada riders. Until we learn to properly train, monitor and regulate commercial transporters, they will continue to be a menace to other private road users. That's the real problem.

Keke will later have to go... Especially as most states move to more efficient means of transportation like intra city trains and dedicated bus routes for commercial busses.

I couldnt resist acknowledging this post. Well spoken.Exactly my thought.
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by bidis: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2013
They ban it frm major roads frm 1st of july ad dat is all because it runs slowly
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by chassylite(m): 7:43am On Jun 29, 2013
welcome development,bc keke along nike lake road are competing with the motor vehicle on truck B road
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by bidis: 7:43am On Jun 29, 2013
They ban it frm major roads frm 1st of july ad dat is all because it runs slowly ad it is fragile
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by write2obi(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2013
domcarez: @OP, where did u get the news coz i just boarded keke napep to my house this evening and besides there r plenty of KEKE at the popular "mayor bus stop". Check ur stories mister
do you expect it to take effect imediately?
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by pbling: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2013
nt tru cos i sti c napep workin
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by write2obi(m): 8:02am On Jun 29, 2013
collynzo2: Enugu: such a beautiful and organised city! If only the whole of Nigeria can be like Enugu. I don't know about the rest of the state but Enugu city is an example for other cities to follow.
your point exactly? undecided
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by ketoprofen(m): 8:04am On Jun 29, 2013

Most governors who jumped on the Keke Napep initiative didn't properly think it through. The riders of these contraptions are just as bad as the Okada riders. Until we learn to properly train, monitor and regulate commercial transporters, they will continue to be a menace to other private road users. That's the real problem.

Keke will later have to go... Especially as most states move to more efficient means of transportation like intra city trains and dedicated bus routes for commercial busses.

so, if i need a fast n sharp drop, i will board intracity trains n commercial buses? abeg..................
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by greall1: 8:31am On Jun 29, 2013
compare to lagos and ibadan

Adikam:
you call de capital of East poor state am sure u hav not been to Enugu...i tink u hav inbuild badmout &jealosy
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by Ebol(f): 8:43am On Jun 29, 2013
Dey shld continue banin, very soon dey wil ban d movement of pple
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by spikesC(m): 8:45am On Jun 29, 2013
Also: priviledged news wink

The governor imported keke napep after he banned okada, and kept it very costly (i heard 1.2 million).

Well, no one bought it. grin

A catholic priest imported his own and kept it at 600k...
Na so war come start ooooo

Keke has to register in 2 places, all around 5k

For those supporting the major road rule, pls answer me, where is a major and minor road in Enugu city?
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by DerMeister: 8:51am On Jun 29, 2013

On point... keke must be banned, especially in PH... big nuisance in PH. keke was magnus kpakol's idea of poverty eradication. Look at the mess he has created. He needs a CAT scan on his brain ASAP.
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by waledudu(m): 8:54am On Jun 29, 2013
Adikam:
you call de capital of East poor state am sure u hav not been to Enugu...i tink u hav inbuild badmout &jealosy
Kai.. Enugu is poor.. I work @ opara avenue.. Low income earners full here.. Go abakpa n see definition of poverty. POOR enugu
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by MrOON: 8:54am On Jun 29, 2013
**i have a dream** that one day, cars will be banned from major roads. Only jeeps will ply on them. #gud pipo, gr8 nashun#

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by spikesC(m): 9:01am On Jun 29, 2013
waledudu:
Kai.. Enugu is poor.. I work @ opara avenue.. Low income earners full here.. Go abakpa n see definition of poverty. POOR enugu

Thank you my brother, i keep telling them that, but they don't believe me. They see street lights, shoprite and night clubs, and they think all is well embarassed
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by Policewoman(f): 9:29am On Jun 29, 2013
I WONDER WHAT WAS ON MAGNUS KPAKOL'S MIND WHEN HE IMPORTED THOSE KEKES EN MASSE.But sha, there is no way Buses and Cabs can cover the entire city. Another thing is the cost which i believe the predominantly civil servant population may not be able to afford. Let's see how it goes sha.
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2013
Who is that mumu and mugu that called enugu a poor state? Go and feed ur eyes their. Ok. The largest brewery in west africa is located in enugu ok.etc

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by spikesC(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2013
nwekesimon68: Who is that mumu and mugu that called enugu a poor state? Go and feed ur eyes their. Ok. The largest brewery in west africa is located in enugu ok.etc

Ok, drunks association of Enugu satate. We know them when we see them cool
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by flexya: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2013
cycline404: I Learnt The Governor sign an MOU with one of the car company so they can establish there factory in the state to which Indigens can get a vehicle for N40k

Same way dangote promised sub-N1,000 cement b4 buildin his Ogun State plant
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by emmygod: 11:50am On Jun 29, 2013
I do wonder why some people refer Enugu as a poor state. I have travelled around Nigeria states and still observed that Enugu state is better than most states in Nigeria. Infrastructural and federal government infulence. The state is rich in all standard. People believe that Enugu state didnt have a huge market and thats makes them poor. Short sighted people do think otherwise. The states is fast growing in industrial development. The plastic industries, brewery, pharmaceuticals, shools,Agriculture and aluminium are just few to mention. How many states enjoy this in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by quintstad(m): 11:51am On Jun 29, 2013
dnt rili see anytin wrong wit da govt's action. banning it 4rm the major roads itz just the right tin 2 do. tri-cycle plyin a major road is dangerous. atleast they wia nt totally banned 4rm transportation. d public buses r active enof 2 ply these major roads
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 29, 2013
What did U expect 4m Bokoharam as a Governor since he join terrorist party APC,..
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 29, 2013
pekelepekele:

I think other states governors are now doing a copy cat of what Fashola is doing in Lasgidi cheesy

did Fashola originate the idea of banning keke? He too copied from someone!
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 30, 2013
okoli chibuzor: poor people are surfferin in enugu. There is no job opportuies in enugu yet dey ban okada also keke...... Dat means enugu govt should get ready to improve robbery,killings and kiddnaping....... Enugu governor no dey use his brains @ all

Nwokem, u are a simplified slowpoke! Is it the same Enugu that has people filling up all the joints and Shoprite almost everyday? Or the Enugu with the best road network and road development in the S/east?

Try grow some grey mater for once in ur potato skull

1 Like

Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2013
emmygod: I do wonder why some people refer Enugu as a poor state. I have travelled around Nigeria states and still observed that Enugu state is better than most states in Nigeria. Infrastructural and federal government infulence. The state is rich in all standard. People believe that Enugu state didnt have a huge market and thats makes them poor. Short sighted people do think otherwise. The states is fast growing in industrial development. The plastic industries, brewery, pharmaceuticals, shools,Agriculture and aluminium are just few to mention. How many states enjoy this in Nigeria.

You've got brains Biko! No mind dem
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by Maxwell52(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2013
It's a capital lie
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by Adrenaline123(m): 2:02pm On Jun 30, 2013
okoli chibuzor: poor people are surfferin in enugu. There is no job opportuies in enugu yet dey ban okada also keke...... Dat means enugu govt should get ready to improve robbery,killings and kiddnaping....... Enugu governor no dey use his brains @ all
Lie of the highest order where are you proves. IG of police recently said Enugu has the lowest crime rate. There lots of jobs in Enugu that is why most youths do not engage in criminal activities
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by Adrenaline123(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2013
Lie of the highest, order where are your proves. IG of police recently said Enugu has the lowest crime rate. If you see the type of vehicle enugu police is using now you will bow, clean computerized flashy saloon car. There lots of jobs in Enugu that is why most youths do not engage in criminal activities. And do not insult the Governor.
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by Adrenaline123(m): 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2013
pic taken on 30-06-2013

Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by ketoprofen(m): 4:49pm On Jun 30, 2013
emmygod: I do wonder why some people refer Enugu as a poor state. I have travelled around Nigeria states and still observed that Enugu state is better than most states in Nigeria. Infrastructural and federal government infulence. The state is rich in all standard. People believe that Enugu state didnt have a huge market and thats makes them poor. Short sighted people do think otherwise. The states is fast growing in industrial development. The plastic industries, brewery, pharmaceuticals, shools,Agriculture and aluminium are just few to mention. How many states enjoy this in Nigeria.

Guy, leave Yoruba ppl for now. concentrate on the topic
Re: Keke Napep Ban In major roads in Enugu State? by ketoprofen(m): 4:50pm On Jun 30, 2013
Adrenaline123: pic taken on 30-06-2013

they said it will start 2moro, by then we go know how far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

bI Trust Yemi Osinbajo. He's Absolutely Reliable - Pastor E.A Adeboye / Court Dismisses FG’s Suit To Extradite Kashamu / Is Securing 2nd Term More Important Than Nigeria’s Security? -Atiku Asks Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.