Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,091 members, 7,953,324 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:14 PM

Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. (20130 Views)

Lagos Shuts Shoprite Over Breach Of Safety Law (Photos) / Shoprite Ibadan Imports Banana And Watermelon From Ghana And SA / On Going Work At The Onitsha Shoprite And International Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by Donchyke39(m): 7:20pm On Jun 29, 2013
Rossikk: That report is a bit confusing.

Is it a mall being constructed or is it a 'Shoprite'?

Sometimes one gets the impression that many mistake the two for the same thing.

@ Rossikk, A mall is been constructed which will house many shops with shoprite the anchor tenant.
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by Donchyke39(m): 7:25pm On Jun 29, 2013
judennanna: where is the shoprite being located and when are they going t
the shoprite is located right inside former ABS onitsha @ park road GRA.@ the back of Pacific Complex.
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by chino11(m): 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
Abagworo:

In his 7th year as Governor he just struck the Shoprite deal. Well I'm not surprised like Orji like Obi.

http://dailypost.com.ng/2013/04/17/photonews-foundation-stone-of-the-new-abia-mall-that-will-house-shoprite-complex-in-umuahia/

Even the Orji you are mocking everyday is far far better regarded as a humanbeing in the SE than your okorosha who has mortgaged the future of poor imo state and its poor citizens into the hands of tinubo and his hausa masters. grin grin

Okorosha has borrowed loans from different banks amounting to over 70B with nothing on the ground to show for it. Rather he has abandoned all the deceptive projects for over two years now.

Okorosha should come to Anambra and learn from Obi what development is about. The last I checked Imo citizens disappears immediately he or she leaves school in your imo state without looking back for economic survival elsewhere. At the last count 1/3 of imo state citizens are living and earning their living in the city of Onitsha. There are some neighborhoods in Osha that has been turned into an extention of imo state due to there huge population in the city. Am yet to see a single Anambra living in the entire Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by RareDiamond: 7:27pm On Jun 29, 2013
Shoprite was established in Enugu. From the multi billion naira mall in Enugu to the $500million dollars Mall in Owerri from Owerri to Onitsha, to Umuahia. Soon it would move to the Industrial Hub of Aba and the agricultural hub of Abakaliki. The Anambra Shopping Mall, Hotel and Convention Centre would not only pull tourists, visitors, politicians and business people from within but also from 5 minutes away Asaba delta state and create an executive venue for companies, organisations, business people to hold their meetings, conferences and conventions in Onitsha instead of moving elsewhere. We need pictures of these developments
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by RareDiamond: 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2013
chino11:

Even the Orji you are mocking everyday is far far better regarded as a humanbeing in the SE than your okorosha who has mortgaged the future of poor imo state and its poor citizens into the hands of tinubo and his hausa masters. grin grin

Okorosha has borrowed loans from different banks amounting to over 70B with nothing on the ground to show for it. Rather he has abandoned all the deceptive projects for over two years now.

Okorosha should come to Anambra and learn from Obi what development is about. The last I checked disappears immediately he or she leaves school imo state without looking back. At the last count 1/3 of imo state citizens are living and earning a living in the city of Onitsha. There are some neighborhoods in Osha that has been turned into an extention of imo state due to there huge population in the city. Am yet to see a single Anambra living in the entire Imo state.

DON'T BE SILY CHINO, PETER OBI AND ROCHAS OKOROCHA ARE BOTH TRYING. THE ONITSHA MALL WOULD BE A COSMOPOLITAN MALL WHERE IGBOS, UROBHOS, IJAWS, ITSHEKIRIS, ISOKOS, IGALAS AND BINIS WOULD DO THEIR SHOPPING. WE SHOULD BE PROMOTING IGBO BROTHERHOOD NOT BAD MOUTHING. DIVISIONISTS LIKE YOU AND ABAGWORO SHOULD NOT SPOIL THIS WONDERFUL THREAD WITH YOUR IDIO.TIC AND CHILDISH IMO VS ANAMBRA. WE IGBOS OF DELTA ARE WAITING FOR THE MALL TO OPEN BEFORE WE FLOOD THAT MALL WITH OUR MONEY BAGS. WE KNOW THE MULTIPLIER EFFECT OF THESE INVESTMENT WOULD ALSO BENEFITS US IN TERMS OF OUR AIRPORT AND ACCOMODATION. ONYE AHANNA NWANNE YA

8 Likes

Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by Zonacom(m): 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2013
Afam4eva: I think this Shoprite ish is good for Onitsha because i know business men in Onitsha will not sit down and allow Shoprite to put them out of business. The kind of competition that Onitsha will experience, i cannot imagine. You will see Business men erecting gargantuan structures to outdo each other.
The problem is land scarcity bro
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by naUgotire: 7:46pm On Jun 29, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Shut u my friend! Has it killed Lagos economy? Some of you reason from anu.s.

The coming of Shoprite in the economic nerve center of SE- Onitsha is more than a welcome development becos it will further make room for competition and general growth of economy. The people that shop in the city of Onitsha are mostly people that come from quite distant states and in most cases other African countries. Making the city another Dubai of Africa.

The vibrancy of Onitsha economy does not depend on residents only or civil servants in Awka. Over 75percent of funds that flows into Onitsha comes from outside of the state.

Keep whinning and crying out bitterness and envy because another Shoprite is coming to Awka apart from the ongoing construction of the Ikenga Shopping Mall also in Awka. Shoprite is equally spreading to Nnewi too.

It's obvious that you cannot see beyond your nose. When people in the know talk about the negative impact of such super stores on mom and pop stores, it does not mean their total disappearance. Some may close up, while others may be trudging along. And for those that disappeared, you may never get to hear about it, but that does not mean that that never happened. Anybody with some modicum of understanding will agree with my postulations on the negative impact of such super stores on the micro economy of a given place. Unfortunately, there will always be idiots like you, that sees anything from the western world as a yard stick for measuring development. The government should focus more on attracting investments from foreign manufacturers of goods and services, instead of attracting firms that will dump all manner of finished foreign products on us.

I have said my piece, you can go ahead and exhibit your ignorance the more. I'm done replying you, i'm too big a fish to honor you with further replies.

2 Likes

Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by BabaTony: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
EASTSIDAZ:

Conversely those state should come and borrow ANIDS development plan in Anambra. Development is beyond road painting and planting grass. AK citizens with all the oil money are still my cook and gateman, so much poverty in the face of huge allocation. As for Enugu state the state is about 15percent urban and 85percent rural. The gov has succeeded in working on only 15percent of the state for 6yrs.

Obi is an all rounder working on the 177 communities and three major cities of Awka , Onitsha and Nnewi at the same time. Its a feat worthy of emulation.

Hahahahaha. Guy wetin you smoke. I for like take small too so that I too fit dey make statements like "Nigeria is bigger than Africa" cheesy cheesy
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by EASTSIDAZ: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
na U go tire:

It's obvious that you cannot see beyond your nose. When people in the know talk about the negative impact of such super stores on mom and pop stores, it does not mean their total disappearance. Some may close up, while others may be trudging along. And for those that disappeared, you may never get to hear about it, but that does not mean that that never happened. Anybody with some modicum of understanding will agree with my postulations on the negative impact of such super stores on the micro economy of a given place. Unfortunately, there will always be idiots like you, that sees anything from the western world as a yard stick for measuring development. The government should focus more on attracting investments from foreign manufacturers of goods and services, instead of attracting firms that will dump all manner of finished foreign products on us.

I have said my piece, you can go ahead and exhibit your ignorance the more. I'm done replying you, i'm too big a fish to honor you with further replies.

Too big a fish, while your fish-mates are somewhere else you are here jumping from one forum to another. Your type are jobless and needs economic rescue, no wonder you are scared of ever doing anything in your life. Come we still have some openings in our establishment.

Tell me one thing that does not have an implication whether negative or positive? Even while you are seated there yapping it has its own negative implications. You are not an Anambran and you will never accept you in our midst, go to your poor state and lecture your poor people about that. We are too sophisticated for your type.

Its people that you that are down and have refused to stand standard up. Life in itself is a risk, for you to make it to another economic level it requires a risk also. So leave the Shoprite for us. As I said earlier Onitsha or Anambra economy does not depend on the civil servant's salaries in Awka. It depends largely on people that come from far away states and countries to shop in Onitsha.
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by Chillypelly(m): 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2013
chino11:

Okorosha should come to Anambra and learn from Obi what development is about. The last I checked Imo citizens disappears immediately he or she leaves school in your imo state without looking back for economic survival elsewhere. At the last count 1/3 of imo state citizens are living and earning their living in the city of Onitsha. There are some neighborhoods in Osha that has been turned into an extention of imo state due to there huge population in the city. Am yet to see a single Anambra living in the entire Imo state.

I strongly believe your situation is deserving of a brain transplant preferably, that of a rhino if it is possible in human medicine. Please make inquiries so that we the good people of nairaland, can raise money to enable you follow ojb to india for this redeemption exercise. I will chair the committee that will raise funds, considering the extent of the damage of your medular. In your widest imagination you believe Obi is performing better than Rochas. Can you compare side by side a free education policy in place for the most literate population in the entire country, with the illiteracy dotting the streets of anambra under the leadership of Mrs. Obi... Your guess is as good as mine.

1 Like

Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by greall1: 8:09pm On Jun 29, 2013
Old cargo in lagos.
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by chino11(m): 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2013
Chillypelly:

I strongly believe your situation is deserving of a brain transplant preferably, that of a rhino if it is possible in human medicine. Please make inquiries so that we the good people of nairaland, can raise money to enable you follow ojb to india for this redeemption exercise. I will chair the committee that will raise funds, considering the extent of the damage of your medular. In your widest imagination you believe Obi is performing better than Rochas. Can you compare side by side a free education policy in place for the most literate population in the entire country, with the illiteracy dotting the streets of anambra under the leadership of Mrs. Obi... Your guess is as good as mine.

grin grin grin grin grin

Did it hurt you that much abagworo?? You are the one that really needs kidney and liver transplant. Your brain should be removed and replaced with that of a goat. All the blood in your system needs to be changed with that of a donkey for you to know that okorosha is a rogue that has come to sale imo state to tinubu and hausa masters.

Anambra has come tops in education in the last 20years. The Common Entrance placed Anambra on the highest score benchmark due to high level of excellence in education in the state. The last I checked Imo state under okorosha has ran into the ground the entire state. He has borrowed money from different banks more than any SE state with nothing on the ground. Maybe because okorosha is a media governor that make you to believe he is working. Okorosha can give free education, construct a high rise property on the pages of newspaper.
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 29, 2013
Pedagogue: Telecommunication industry- MTN (South Africa)

Entertainment: DSTV ( South Africa)

Retail: Shoprite, Woolworths, Pack N Pay (south Africa)

Banking : Stanbic IBTC (South Africa)

Hospitality: Protea Hotel (South Africa)

South African companies have taken over all our key sectors....but yet we are happy!!! we have no shame whatsoever!!! it's not that I'm against 'foreign investment ...but shouldn't that be on the basis of reciprocity! Can anyone mention Nigerian companies that are in S.A!!!

Well, that shd b expected...we have a govt that does not encourage indigenous investors/businessmen...but when foreigners come, they worship them!!!

Add PEP stores to the retail list.
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by Dotman01(m): 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2013
The people that are celebrating their governor for planning to build office for shoprite. . . . . . are the same people that are condemning shoprite ibadan. bad belle people
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by Nonybb: 9:37pm On Jun 29, 2013
Sunehri_145:
Are you in Anambra state or a traveler?
I live in fegge Onitsha and the only development going on i see is on the media. Sometimes i laugh when ppl are saying that Peter Obi is working and performing. Pls let me ask the question again DO WE HAVE TWO ONITSHA IN NIGERIA? The only thing Peter Obi is doing at his end tenure now is to bring divison btw catholic and anglican. That man is a christian bigot. A replica of buhari
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by trolling(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2013
Toaskarity: Wooohh...south africans takin over nigeria!
They really giant of africa....
From lagos to enugu to ibadan to abuja to onitsha!!!!
Everywhere na choplight choplight......
Soon my village market go be choplight..
dont forget they are a member of BRICS, so you can see how their economy is gonna surpass nigeria's in a year or two from now,your naira wont worth anything soon,just wait till this SHTF
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by Balkan(m): 10:07pm On Jun 29, 2013
Donchyke39: At last, construction work has started on the Onitsha branch of popular South African retail company Shoprite. Onitsha, the famous trading town, is the economic capital of Anambra State in South-East Nigeria.

Speaking today during an inspection of the project, the state governor, Mr. Peter Obi, promised that his administration would expand parts of the road in the area to further widen the access road to the International Shopping Mall.

He said the expansion of the road would be extended to the Onitsha General Hospital axis to enhance free-flow of traffic in the area, as well as to complement the on-going upgrading of infrastructure in Onitsha and environs.

The governor expressed satisfaction with the level of work at the kick off of the project and assured that all necessary infrastructures would be put in place to ensure smooth take-off of the facility. He announced that an Amusement Park would also be built in the area. The shopping mall is being executed under Public-Private Partnership (PPP).

Welcoming Governor Obi, a representative of the collaborating firm, Mr. Osita Okonkwo, assured that the shopping mall would be completed on schedule and according to specifications. He commended the governor for awarding the contract for the access road to the mall.

Also speaking, a representative of the Shoprite Group, Mr. Gerald Frits, said that when functional, the mall would reduce the cost of goods as they would be working with local farmers and suppliers in the state.

Frits noted that the facility would also provide a lot of employment opportunities, and commended the vision of Governor Obi in attracting high class investments to the state.

•Photo shows Governor Obi at the project site.
Source:http://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/detail.php?news=2106&title=Work-begins-on-Onitsha-Shoprite
this project is Onitsha city mall not shoprite, take note. Shoprite is just a tenant.
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by mike404(m): 10:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
Okwaifugo anurum na izuru mmadu oshi na nairaland undecided
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by oboy3(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2013
Nonybb: I live in fegge Onitsha and the only development going on i see is on the media. Sometimes i laugh when ppl are saying that Peter Obi is working and performing. Pls let me ask the question again DO WE HAVE TWO ONITSHA IN NIGERIA? The only thing Peter Obi is doing at his end tenure now is to bring divison btw catholic and anglican. That man is a christian bigot. A replica of buhari
my guy,you have just said my mind,Onitsha and whole of Anambra hasn't changed a bit since except for some road patching at some places,umemployment is still high
it is only Online i see people praise and love Peter obi but most Anambrarains i have discussed with in real life regrets having him as their Governor
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by mike404(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2013
o'boy:
my guy,you have just said my mind,Onitsha and whole of Anambra hasn't changed a bit since except for some road patching at some places,umemployment is still high
it is only Online i see people praise and love Peter obi but most Anambrarains i have discussed with in real life regrets having him as their Governor
look for a nearest transformer and ha.ng ya ballz there ODE angry
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by adconline(m): 11:01pm On Jun 29, 2013
Rossikk: You need to study situations more before commenting. Theoretically nothing stops Nigerian firms from investing in SA. Both nations have reciprocity agreements. The main factor holding back such Nigerian investment is that South Africa does not offer the type of returns for companies as do many faster growing economies on the continent, like Ghana, Kenya, even Liberia. These are where you find Nigerian firms establishing branches, and making serious profits. The South African market is relatively saturated, meaning more competition and lower returns. Businesses hate competition. They will invest where they can capture the largest possible market share.
I beg to differ, RSA market is advanced with world class infrastructure. Their best telecom company is vodacom, not operating in Naija though.MTN is their 2nd and no Naija company can compete with their 2nd best. Their best Bank is Standard Bank, which owns Stanbic IBTC, no Naija company can compete with Standard Bank Group. Their Revenue is almost half of Naija Budget. They have built world class companies like SabMiller, brewer of Miller and coors beers. Sasol, Naija equivalent of NNPC is listed on JSE and NYSE. When you go to a BWW dealer in the US, u have the option of buying a BMer made in US, Germany or South Africa. The retail store the Game is owned by Walmart, so their companies are world class and adopt the best global practices in corporate governance.
Naija companies cannot compete in RSA, but their companies can compete in Naija. Thisday Newspaper tried it and failed. Only Naija churches can survive in RSA!

2 Likes

Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by Revolva(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
shoprite ...opens in onitsha ..and ol boy seurity problem there na hell..armed robbers full onitsha weller...ooo hei...and all those mgbeke babes....for onitsha..no go let person rest with shoplite.....nna when are you taking me to shoplite...lets go choppin

1 Like

Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by oboy3(m): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2013
mike404: look for a nearest transformer and ha.ng ya ballz there ODE angry
cant you make your point without insult?
Nawa 4 u o
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2013
Rossikk: You need to study situations more before commenting. Theoretically nothing stops Nigerian firms from investing in SA. Both nations have reciprocity agreements. The main factor holding back such Nigerian investment is that South Africa does not offer the type of returns for companies as do many faster growing economies on the continent, like Ghana, Kenya, even Liberia. These are where you find Nigerian firms establishing branches, and making serious profits. The South African market is relatively saturated, meaning more competition and lower returns. Businesses hate competition. They will invest where they can capture the largest possible market share.

Thats true. SA's market is saturated they have most of things needed. Am supprised I actually agreed with Mr Rossik shocked
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 29, 2013
trolling: dont forget they are a member of BRICS, so you can see how their economy is gonna surpass nigeria's in a year or two from now,your naira wont worth anything soon,just wait till this SHTF

Its the other way, Nigeria is expected to surpass SA economy ( if it ever does), what the hell does being a BRICS member do for the economy, SA is there to represent Africa, A should replace the S.
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by trolling(m): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2013
zetdee:

Its the other way, Nigeria is expected to surpass SA economy ( if it ever does), what the hell does being a BRICS member do for the economy, SA is there to represent Africa, A should replace the S.
you"ll understand it in a year from now,like i said naira would be worthless
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by nd07(m): 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
Shoprite is mainly a night business and onitsha does nt hv night life. i wonder how it'll thrive.
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2013
Did you know that Shoprite group CEO, not owner mind you according to Forbes Africa earned an astounding $80,000,000 (eighty million dollars) in the financial year ending December 2012... according to Forbes much of the Income were bonuses for expanding the group operations in developing markets as Nigeria, Ghana etc.

This goes to show just how much money these peeps are making in Nigeria yet they wouldnt let us drink water and drop the bwol in their AIDS ridden country.

NOT YET UHURU!
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by ACM10: 11:49pm On Jun 29, 2013
I pity Shoprite. Onitsha traders will put them out of business. It will be impossible to beat the price of goods in Onitsha. They will soon realize this. What worked in Enugu might fail in Onitsha.
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by Chillypelly(m): 11:52pm On Jun 29, 2013
chino11:

grin grin grin grin grin

Did it hurt you that much abagworo?? You are the one that really needs kidney and liver transplant. Your brain should be removed and replaced with that of a goat. All the blood in your system needs to be changed with that of a donkey for you to know that okorosha is a rogue that has come to sale imo state to tinubu and hausa masters.

Anambra has come tops in education in the last 20years. The Common Entrance placed Anambra on the highest score benchmark due to high level of excellence in education in the state. The last I checked Imo state under okorosha has ran into the ground the entire state. He has borrowed money from different banks more than any SE state with nothing on the ground. Maybe because okorosha is a media governor that make you to believe he is working. Okorosha can give free education, construct a high rise property on the pages of newspaper.

In making arguements, i expect you to be creative in convincing me cos you are becoming boring by the day. Your likes make me believe we still have educated illiterates ie if you are a standard six holder. It is only in anambra that you hear the voice of an old woman and in shock see a mature man to the full glare of tv viewers as the governor. Most remarkably you always see him distributing ambulances as dividends of democracy, the best may be the distribution of cheques for missionary hospitals to build morgues. Its okay i'm happy for you, atleast you can now buy your cabin biscuit in shoppite.

Btw I AM NOT ABAGWORO... Be guided.
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by adamscuti(m): 12:49am On Jun 30, 2013
Pedagogue: Telecommunication industry- MTN (South Africa)

Entertainment: DSTV ( South Africa)

Retail: Shoprite, Woolworths, Pack N Pay (south Africa)

Banking : Stanbic IBTC (South Africa)

Hospitality: Protea Hotel (South Africa)

South African companies have taken over all our key sectors....but yet we are happy!!! we have no shame whatsoever!!! it's not that I'm against 'foreign investment ...but shouldn't that be on the basis of reciprocity! Can anyone mention Nigerian companies that are in S.A!!!

Well, that shd b expected...we have a govt that does not encourage indigenous investors/businessmen...but when foreigners come, they worship them!!!

u are a moronic mongrel,a shameless confused idiaaat! U called these 6 companies investement?? For everyone s.a company in nigeria,there are 5 nigerian companies,world class for that matter,that renders the same and even better services

telecom- mtn------glo

entertainment--dstv-----mytv and hitv

banking---- istanbic(s.a) zenith,uba,first bank,diamond,oceanic... All these nigerian banks also have branches in other african countries as well as in S.a

hospitality- protea hotel(s.a) ,sharaton,transcorp hilton(9ja)

and one more thing,u should know that nigeria is the number one investment destination in africa,other countries,european,asian, south american countries are investing greatly in nigeria as well, so what are u even insinuating?? That we should drive them back?? Ewu! Anoufia!
Re: Work Begins On Onitsha Shoprite. by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 30, 2013
I may not be a fan of Pete Obi but his tenure has done certain good deeds. The state University has had some serious upgrade in its infrastructure. He necessitated the building of the state university's hospital which rivals Luth in terms of infrastructure.

Amaku General Hospital Awka has had some serious remodelling. He rebuilt the Ziks avenue road in Awka though not to my satisfaction

The government secretariat at Awka has had some serious infra structural improvement. Yes the last I was at Awka I saw a lot of improvement. Funny enough the Awka indigenes complain Pete Obi is developing other towns more than Awka the capital city.

@topic, Shoperite isn't something to be over excited about but I feel it would serve as a wake up call to my Omata guys to up their game.

Besides if you have ever been to main market Onitsha and Shoprite, you would know that the former offers more varieties of goods than the latter.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Femi Otedola To Visit 5 Countries For His Yearly Three Months Vacation / 6 Sure Ways To Earn Passive Income In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / ABCON: Bureaux De Change Tell FG To Ban Binance To Save Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.