Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls (38118 Views)

As A Corper Which Business Can Someone Do With 100k During His Service Year / Ben Bruce Wants NYSC Members To Be Given N500k After POP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by ExcelDec(m): 1:36am On Jul 10, 2013
Yes Lands appreciate every minute but finding willing CLIENTS is d KERNEL.
texaco1:
That is what many of u don't understand,land appreciates in nigeria on a monthly basis.if he buys a plot of land for 250k by the end of the second month he can sell it for 300 to 350k depending on the location
500k is not enough to sit down on and say u won't get a job,there multimillionaires out there but still they go to their salary paying jobs everyday.at most times the job u are doing will open up the kind of business u can invest in.remeber in that 500k he will be feeding and also remeber profits won't start coming in immediately
texaco1:
That is what many of u don't understand,land appreciates in nigeria on a monthly basis.if he buys a plot of land for 250k by the end of the second month he can sell it for 300 to 350k depending on the location
500k is not enough to sit down on and say u won't get a job,there multimillionaires out there but still they go to their salary paying jobs everyday.at most times the job u are doing will open up the kind of business u can invest in.remeber in that 500k he will be feeding and also remeber profits won't start coming in immediately
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by ExcelDec(m): 1:43am On Jul 10, 2013
rhazur: Invest in SK!!

Y SKUNK. .
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by vicholas(m): 2:11am On Jul 10, 2013
You can invest your money in a sachet water production. Get a small land and auto pack machine and nafdac approval
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by dammylarey(m): 2:38am On Jul 10, 2013
[center]Starting an importation business online[/center]
[b][/b] smiley
Starting an importation business online,there are a couple of popular site where u can import stuffs from China. One of them is www.aliexpress.com.
Another is www.dhgate.com. The truth is it is not as difficult as some people paint it. All you need is some careful research.
The first thing u need to ask yourself is your reason for the importation. Are you going into it just to get stuffs for yourself or u wanted to start selling them?
Whichever way, u can be sure you will get the stuffs very cheap as I will be discussing the easiest method of starting from anywhere in the world with a minimum amount of money guaranteed.
If you intend importing stuffs to sell, then you have to do a good research to know the things that can easily be marketed. You can find so many things on the site that u may end up getting distracted which is why u have to be focused on importing the stuffs that have a good potential for selling here.

The truth is that it depends on your marketing strategy. For example, you can import small quantities for a start so u can show to people and you can start telling people about it using social media such as facebook and forums like www.boomoffice.com/forum As people get interested you can increase the quantities you order. This is the strategy you can use to sell stuffs on wholesales. In this case, you will sell it cheaper than you will sell it at the retail price but this is good cos u will make more money.visit http://boomoffice.com/blog/importation-business-guide/starting-an-importation-business-online/#more-264
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by dady12: 3:44am On Jul 10, 2013
[quote
author=brownlord]Set up a bomb making factory, may be somewhere in the
north, it will be very lucrative especially as JTF destroyed their
camps.

btw BREAKING NEWS!!! A man just killed himself at ringroad & and now
at large... ... but the police are making effort to arrest him.

Gud evening Nlanders i dey hail una from my Alomo joint[/quote]you sure say u nor mix weed join this alomor ?
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Godsproxy: 4:47am On Jul 10, 2013
Just make sure you don't invest all that money at once.so u can find find ur feet when things don't look rosy.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Gospell(m): 4:54am On Jul 10, 2013
Go into sports betting.....by d tym u accumulate and win two matches dat has 3.41 odds wit a stake of 30k.......dats should be 102,300k if am not mistaken....ur money is a good capital 4 sports betin....goodluck
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Gospell(m): 4:57am On Jul 10, 2013
sanniemoe:

Then it simply means U don't want to do anything. I started my business with 2000naira..TWO THOUSAND NAIRA and today,no brag,I'm worth way much more than that figure. U no know say na same way u manage 20naira is the same way u manage 20million. So if i can start something with 2k,who says 500k can do everything.. Think deeper
if i may ask,which biz did u start wit 2k?
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by robosapien(m): 4:59am On Jul 10, 2013
Useless moderators! I posted a topic like this a few days ago and it never made it to the front page despite my plea to the moderator. Tell me, what is the difference between my topic and this one? Seriously, I want to know. I see how you guys roll. Just give them small privilege, then go abuse am.Seun advise your people o. #walks out#
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by robosapien(m): 5:15am On Jul 10, 2013
Best advise on here. This is how you differentiate the men from the boys on here.
GoodSamaritan: Young man, listen to me, and listen real good. Am a businessman with 10 years experience. I registered my company during my NYSC. I advise u do the same now.

If u hv never been in business before, pls do not invest that money yet. Keep it in the bank & go and learn a trade first. Otherwise, u'll waste that money. MARK MY WORDS.

U don't need a paid job if u're an igbo guy with such an amount of money. Hope u know what I mean. Honestly, u don't need a paid job. What u hv is enough to make u an employer of labor.

If u are a Yoruba boy, I strongly advise u not to attend any party for the next 5 years till ur business is well-established. Am not tribalistic; Am just being honest here. Yorubas love to enjoy or party even when they have nothing. Pls be disciplined.

Swallow ur pride, put ur certificate aside, humble urself and learn a trade first. Your master may be an illiterate, just be humble enough to learn.

I can assure u that one day along the line an opportunity would show up & u'll use ur registered company or business name to contract and make cool money, using ur N500,000 as capital without borrowing or begging anyone or leaking the contract to anyone
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by dasparrow: 5:17am On Jul 10, 2013
Caspian22: Start a provision store or anything that is lucrative.. Maybe even buy expensive Dogs nd sell puppies.

Give him an idea on how to start importing these dogs from South Africa, Europe or USA.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by dapo338(m): 6:21am On Jul 10, 2013
Amdoyin: dis seems 2 be a 9c idea.. But hw du one abt wit a mobile car wash?? Jst wondering

You will get a ford bus, ford bus are always cheap, 250-300will get u a very nice bus, buy cleaning machines like pressure wash, tank etc, and look for an estate around u and park sumwhere, employ a washer. thats all, within few days, u will get daily customers and making 10k or more aday.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by akwaowoudo(m): 6:49am On Jul 10, 2013
SmarisAjur: go into politics and I give just one month and u will be making ur Ist twenty million.
Funny!
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by tomakint: 6:51am On Jul 10, 2013
texaco1: First of all get a job ,even with that money u still need a regular salary job
Second divide the money into two
Use half of it on a fixed asset like land or something that u are sure will appreciate
Thirdly use the remaining half on importation business
or services sector try to identify an area ppl need aSsistance and exploit it
Pls don't go into products making or anything like that,the nigerian business climate is not too rosy
You never disappoint, what a candid advice! @ 0p, if you can get a landed property with =N=200,000 (probably a plot in a remote place) then think of a business that can fetch you daily income with the remaining cash perhaps a recharge card business especially with MTN is ur surest bet! Visit their office and tell them how much you got to do biz with them!
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by texaco1: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2013
tomakint:
You never disappoint, what a candid advice! @ 0p, if you can get a landed property with =N=200,000 (probably a plot in a remote place) then think of a business that can fetch you daily income with the remaining cash perhaps a recharge card business especially with MTN is ur surest bet! Visit their office and tell them how much you got to do biz with them!
Good morning bro,thanks for the commendation
What the op doesn't realize is that the money looks big but once he plunges into full time with it without another source of income for his daily upkeep,the money will finish in no time
I have been trying to make ppl realize that in nigeria u need multiple source of streams of income,u can't rely on just one aspect or biz
The recharge card biz is good,because it doesn't expire and definitely ppl will buy ,if he does that with a salary job that will be taking care of his daily needs he will be ok
Many think that starting a biz from the scratch na small thing without a backup plan or something to fall back on when things get rough and tough
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by tobyharwe(m): 7:07am On Jul 10, 2013
demsid: tins u can do wt dt 500k .fishpond,or open megaGameCentre buy ps3,ps2 games in a gud sec sch location or open boutique in a university area, or open footbal betin site or shop,season go soon start. Or jst buy lapi n cmfirm internet modem n start wt peeps in kuala lumpur,dubai etc. Gudluck boss
Baddoo.....badest guy that ever liveth uhn.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by 2fine2fast(m): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2013
Restaurant, Beer Parlour, Laundry
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by mekano1980: 7:47am On Jul 10, 2013
Mg friend u can use 500k to start so many things like provisiĆ³n store,business centers like (photocopying, laminating,computer typesetting,binding etc).u can open a small boutique,Barbing salon,u can sell cosmetics in small quantities so many things my dear.The most important thing is ask for God guideance,he will show you the right way to follow.thank you.

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by toskut(m): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2013
Local bar
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by tobyharwe(m): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2013
The best are ideas
1) bakery
2) fishery / poultry
3) car wash
4) landed property e.g lands (don't go into this if you don't know much about it or you don't know anyone you can trust in this field, else if you try it, you will cheated).
5) okada business (pls dont do it unless you have real people you can trust to ride them for u, else in a year your brand new okada would have so much depreciated that it worth much less the amount you bought them.) i dont support dis business tho....
6) fashion designing ( rent a shop, get sewing machines and embroidery(preferably electric), employ tailors, research for wonderful designs and have a good customer service, make sure tailors carryout what customer wants, meet customer deadlines, you'll begin to receive more big clients.
7) my personal contribution is photography....get a place as your studio, buy camera, photo printer, some furniture for taking fancy pix, mini pc or desktop to edit and store pictures....you already have your "pixels" and d money starts coming in......sooose

broda, pls in any of this ideas to make money and expand, one needs to up ones game in areas of PACKAGING AND MARKETING. GOODLUCK, CHAO.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by LEXYCOM: 7:55am On Jul 10, 2013
Support a church project with dat sum of money and your life will never be the same...
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by salt1: 7:58am On Jul 10, 2013
Buying photocopiers can give you heart attack! I've tried it and it's a depressing business. The machines always break down after few months of use courtesy of the erratic power supply.
Try food-related business. At least you won't go hungry

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by remmer56(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2013
Even GEJ needs some!

rhazur: Invest in SK!!
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 10, 2013
Bigdreams: Hi friend, please visit the business section.

Business section is full of scammers, guy take ur cash outside Nairaland. they are all thievesss

Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by millhouse: 8:11am On Jul 10, 2013
lekkie073: Football betting agency bizness.....use 100k to collect agency license, the remaining 400k goes for getting a shop and equipping it. with that u r assured of 80k monthly returns. am in the bizness too, so its first hand info am giving u

how does this work ? email me ; oliverkay2001@yahoo.com
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Kekule11(m): 8:12am On Jul 10, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] bro,sow a seed unto God out f it and believe Him,He wil help u..coz nly God knws wat u cn do wit dat kind of money in nigeria.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by lion042(m): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2013
Gala and lacasara
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by Boll2010: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2013
LEXYCOM: Support a church project with dat sum of money and your life will never be the same...
from ur talks am sorry u aint usin solomon wisdom to reason for God sake!d bible says heaven hlp dos wu hlp dm sef,u ar pat of dos pple wu goes to chuch n c pastor makn it while poverty as sent u to life imprisonment,mak money dont mak jokes,mak a plan for ur life,God wnt com dwn to hlp u its man is gonna use,u jst disgustn,sincerely u a disapntmnt dnt tel me u own a bsc,wit pple lyk u ds country wil neva grow cuz u blind wit christianity to d extreme.u dont dsav nairaland membaship,i sav God nt extreme mind u,8 wakn up to pple reasonin so crude as u.ur life is bleeped,no offence jst blatant truth.
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:45am On Jul 10, 2013
Gospell: if i may ask,which biz did u start wit 2k?
Corn roasting & coconut, vewi lucrative grin
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by smartg(m): 8:46am On Jul 10, 2013
brownlord: Set up a bomb making factory, may be somewhere in the north, it will be very lucrative especially as JTF destroyed their camps.

btw BREAKING NEWS!!! A man just killed himself at ringroad & and now at large... ... but the police are making effort to arrest him.

Gud evening Nlanders i dey hail una from my Alomo joint
bokoharam speaking
Re: What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:53am On Jul 10, 2013
suwas2003:

Business section is full of scammers, guy take ur cash outside Nairaland. they are all thievesss
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway / Why Do Some Married Ladies Commit Adultery During NYSC? / 4 Female Corpers Escape From Yahoo Ritualist Posing As Taxify Driver

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63